Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up (29936 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants / Phone Theft: Seun Egbegbe Releases Post Bail Pic, Thanks Fans For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by bangging(m): 9:58am On Nov 23, 2016
Oizarammy:
Seun Egbegbe in an official statement has denied that he had no intention of stealing the iPhones he was caught with yesterday morning at Computer Village.

Encomium.ng deduced that the embarrassment which led to his being battered and bloodied, and paraded as a common thief would have been avoided if:

1. He specifically told the sales boy that he was getting money from his car.

2. If he had left the phones in the store while he got the money.

3. If he had told the sales boy to accompany him to the car as he got the money.

4. If he had begged those beating him, and showed them the money that he intended to pay with.

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by horlerstane(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Mr Egbegbe u be twins ni? Pls save us the story, this is not film and we are not in location. Only you with that plenty phones. Okay, you want to open another SLOT in your house, sorry, it can work.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Doyin2(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2016
Of course he is not a thief by profession,but he committed an act of thievery. grin
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Vickky55(f): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
Ole NLA!!! Hoobi, oju ole re
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by EfaLebo(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2016
And was he gonna donate six iphones to charity? Did he actually had the money to pay? Why will he leave the cash in his car?

I think he actually wanted to steal the phones.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by chigoizie7(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
But what does he want all d phones for
Abi him wan open phone shop sad

Do u know what 10 pieces of iphone7 can do to my life?

It can pay my 2years rent, furnish my apartment, buy me small car like a spider(Belgium) and still leave me with little change.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 23, 2016
#bitter truth is that dude is a common THIEF!!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by thowbie7ven(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2016
If na East him for steal those phones, them for don cremate hin corpse...If na East him for steal those phones, them for don cremate hin corpse...If na East him for steal those phones, them for don cremate hin corpse...
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by thowbie7ven(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2016
[color=#770077]If na East him for steal those phones, them for don cremate hin corpse...
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by thowbie7ven(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2016
If na East him for steal those phones, them for don cremate hin corpse...[/color]If na East him for steal those phones, them for don cremate hin corpse...
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by seenter84: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2016
D guy charms mis fire

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Tycike: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2016
The guy dey use juju, he tried to see if the juju will work but it failed him.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Maximus85(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Ican smell a lie from 1000km. The look on his face says he wanted to steal those phones. What is he doing with 9 iPhones?
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by ManTiger(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2016
9jakohai:

Exactly

Recently I bought a Tecno droid pad from a SLOT shop. I wanted to use my ATM card to pay for the thing....but the shop's POS was not reading my card. And the droid pad had been packaged for me

So, I went and withdrew cash from a nearby ATM....leaving the Droid pad behind in the shop...till I came back with the cash.

Simple as 123....and no allegation that I stole.

(And the droid pad works very very well. Value for money).

So, Mr Egbegbe's excuse no dey get head or tail. (And what is he doing with 9 phones? Really?)
The fones are meant for the upcoming actress he's grooming.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2016
According to the story, one of the phones costs 296k, does that mean that the carried 2.96M to buy the fines?. ...yeye dey smell!
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
no damage control can save his ass.... how can you go to a shop to buy phones worth almost 3million , pack the phones, ask the seller to come collect his money outside. is he gonna count the money in full public glare . he is a thief.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by prosperchuks(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lamzee:
wonder how someone will just leave his house and decided to go and rob in the market

they don send am from village. the juju strong i swear grin
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
sinaj:
But what does he want all d phones for
Abi him wan open phone shop sad

He wants to hammer money for xmas flexing. Those 8 phones are worth close to two million Naira. The guy na BIG (note the capital letters) thief.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by donttouch: 3:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
9jakohai:

Exactly

Recently I bought a Tecno droid pad from a SLOT shop. I wanted to use my ATM card to pay for the thing....but the shop's POS was not reading my card. And the droid pad had been packaged for me

So, I went and withdrew cash from a nearby ATM....leaving the Droid pad behind in the shop...till I came back with the cash.

Simple as 123....and no allegation that I stole.

(And the droid pad works very very well. Value for money).

So, Mr Egbegbe's excuse no dey get head or tail. (And what is he doing with 9 phones? Really?)
The guy go mark "Touch and Follow" for Ijebu, come try am for person wey suck "Ara Nwanyi Asaba" grin grin grin cool
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
checkengine:

He wants to hammer money for xmas flexing. Those 8 phones are worth close to two million Naira. The guy na BIG (note the capital letters) thief.
lol @ capital thief grin
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by lereinter(m): 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
guess what would ve happened to the sales boy if the juju he wanted to use worked..

evil people

cover yourself always with the blood of Jesus
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Everblazinggg(f): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2016
What Seun Egbegbe did based on what he said is a clear case of stealing. Why was he leaving the shop with the items which he was yet to pay for without the consent of
the seller? What does he want to do with such nine expensive phones? Perhaps he used juju but the juju failed him.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Prince16: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2016
highrise07:
no damage control can save his ass.... how can you go to a shop to buy phones worth almost 3million , pack the phones, ask the seller to come collect his money outside. is he gonna count the money in full public glare . he is a thief.

Hehehehe..... grin 9 iPhones na 9 gala?
A case of voodoo gone awry. The power operating in d salesperson surely must have neutralized his.
Re: Reasons Seun Egbegbe’s Phone Theft Denial Don't Add Up by Prince16: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2016
lereinter:

guess what would ve happened to the sales boy if the juju he wanted to use worked..

evil people

cover yourself always with the blood of Jesus

I second that. I don't joke with that 3-worded phrase. Na my constant mantra. To cut story short, na my signature!
EOD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer, Faze Loses Mum, Faith Maryann Orji (Photos) / "We can Never Rundown" Tekno Babymama Lola Rae Happily Sings for Tekno / Illbliss Found Lady Selling Fuel In Gallons On The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.