Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,940 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash (42099 Views)

2019: Eze Madumere & Uche Nwosu's Supporters Clash In Mbaitoli LGA, Many Wounded / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by itzsniper(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
naijagobetter:
sensational heading op. Some people self na wa ooo....
u dey mind all dz 'all dz I neva chop bloggers? i dey akinpelu oshodi since ystnyt

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by feodan: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Na dem work Make dem do am
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by rafkollinz: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
RKO wenjele state of excellence state where efribodi utilize efri opportunities

buh kinni kan lo spoil Lagos state oshodi area--Head quarters of all agberis in naija naija I hail ooooooooooio
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:
just look at all the tribal comment up there smh..there is no moving forward for this country ever..if we cant unite as one

[img]http://i./8uw7IdKfHDVPG.gif[/img]

Divorce is the only legal remedy for irreconcilable differences in a marriage. Nigeria is long overdue for a divorce since the pretense of a fake unity hasn't worked for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pidgin2:
State where illiterates rule the streets grin

Sad but true...

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by rhektor(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2016
wowmenow:
As far there is still agbero in Lagos ambode is a failure

I don't know you but your word shows that you might have been lobotomised

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by deebrain(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
NCAN Igbo branch

Location confirmed.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by pptymanager(m): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2016
make ambode try to cage them the way ajimobi did in ibadan....as far as am concern they no get craze reach the ones for ibadan and ajimodi did the needful. if those ones dey fight where u wan see soldiers sef. on their mata, i doff cap for ajimobi cos their fight for iwo road then be like war
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by puregrace(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:
just look at all the tribal comment up there smh..there is no moving forward for this country ever..if we cant unite as one

9c one
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by IbadanHome: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wia
Opeedo:
Soldiers have reportedly taken over Oshodi, a major metropolis of Lagos following a clash that occurred between rival groups of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

The Nigerian Tribune reports that the clash occurred between the night of Tuesday, November 22 and the early hours of Wednesday, November 23 at the Bolade area of Oshodi leaving many with various degrees of injury.

Soldiers have been deployed to the Oshodi area of Lagos as factions of NURTW clash
When the battle raged on on Tuesday, a team of anti-riot policemen reportedly dispersed them. However, they were said to have regrouped Wednesday wielding and freely using various dangerous weapons.

One of the factions was said to be loyal to Talo Skibo while the other faction is belongs to be owned by a popular Lagos resident nicknamed Bush.

The hoodlums were further said to have clashed with the soldiers who attempted to resolve the crisis thus causing serious confusion and fear.

It is not known what actually caused the clash, but the soldiers were still in the area at the time of this report.

SOURCE: https://www./news/2104-breaking-soldiers-take-lagos-many-wounded-transport-workers-clash/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/bomb-scare-41-1.jpg[/img]
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Deepfreezer(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
ofonja agbero, tout, area boys, omo niles head quater grin grin grin grin grin
yes mama

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by cusBeta: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
hmmm. Soldiers mediating on civil matters, like it threatens our national security... Den if d see bkh, d will remember d have an usainbolt in dem

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Deepfreezer(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
OkoYibo:

I don't blame you. You have no one to look up to since all the promising young men from your place are awaiting execution in Indonesia and China.

Na so o. Deal with the damn agberos. Yorrubas are not like those that when soldiers flog them finish and give them home training, they shout that they are victimizing ipods.

You are servants to both the Kings and the touts.

Yeah. Agberos flogging commonsense into your fathers right from when Shuku Obuko Alabama chased your ancestors from Isreal.

But all successful men from your village come to Lagos to eat Amala before thsy can make it in life.

Have you forgotten that your ancestors have been hawking gala there from time immemorial.
hahhahahhaa see painment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by addlogg(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
wowmenow:
As far there is still agbero in Lagos ambode is a failure
failure u say? well, I believe that's the only means used by the lagos state gov to generated or rather collect tax from public transport motorist... Nigeria as a nation has no means of collecting tax from these motorist
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by ogunsj: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
now I believe Lie Mohammed that social media is our problem. is it the Oshodi I boarded a bus from this morning or another oshodi. some now create thread to either cause mischief or just for the sake of creating a thread. I passed through Oshodi yesterday night from ikeja axis through bolande nothing like fighting. same thing this morning nothing of such. govt should please regulate the activities of all these online journalist or bloggers before they will set this country on fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Ahmeduana(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2016
Every state of Nigeria have the own shares of Miscreants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
henrydadon:

Has there been?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by fabiosmart: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
ofonja agbero, tout, area boys, omo niles head quater grin grin grin grin grin

they are far better than thief, militant, terrorist, hire killer, armed robbers
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Yahami(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nigeria soldier self are we now using them for all issues now, what is now the work of civil defence and police
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by delerx(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Fake news that's not bolade
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by checkolatunji: 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
richidinho:
Agbero state

Agbero state that your great great grand peeps can't do without visit grin

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by 4dor: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
bejeiodus:
The agberos in Lagos are a law unto themselves. Why successive governments in the state have done noting to tame their excesses is puzzling. They seem to enjoy some political patronage.

Take them out and watch the crime rate skyrocket, unfortunately the state government doesn't control the police.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by seunlly(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Afonjas @ work.

I'm your role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by rabex123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
demolinka:
Why must soldiers be deployed? wetin do police?
What's the difference BTW police and abgeros
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by ajokebelle(f): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
OkoYibo:

I don't blame you. You have no one to look up to since all the promising young men from your place are awaiting execution in Indonesia and China.

Na so o. Deal with the damn agberos. Yorrubas are not like those that when soldiers flog them finish and give them home training, they shout that they are victimizing ipods.

Yeah. Agberos flogging commonsense into your fathers right from when Shuku Obuko Alabama chased your ancestors from Isreal.

But all successful men from your village come to Lagos to eat Amala before thsy can make it in life.

Have you forgotten that your ancestors have been hawking gala there from time immemorial.

1,000,000 LIKES FOR THIS.
Oko igbo ni e looto.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
OkoYibo:

Na so o. Deal with the damn agberos. Yorubas are not like those that when soldiers flog them finish and give them home training, they shout that they are victimizing ipods.

But all successful men from your village come to Lagos to eat Amala before they can make it in life.

Have you forgotten that your ancestors have been hawking gala on the streets of Lagos from time immemorial.

ipod yout will and will always be better than ofonjas grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

lazy things that only knows how to do Agbero work, stealing, scamming , ritual, raping, yahoo yahoo, planting osogbo weed and commiting adultry upandan

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by OkoYibo: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

ipod yout will and will always be better than ofonjas grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Only at crime are ipod yewts better than anyone else. That is why the capital of Biafra is Indonesia.

You always compare your pathetic selves to the 'Afonjas' just to show the inherent inferiority complex in the DNA of the average Ipod dunce.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Emassive(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2016
Are you Oduduwa Defender??
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
OkoYibo:

Only at crime are ipod yewts better than anyone else. That is why the capital of Biafra is Indonesia.

You always compare your pathetic selves to the 'Afonjas' just to show the inherent inferiority complex in the DNA of the average Ipod dunce.

and ur yout use their future generation as ritual

even an ipod yout that do drugs is better than ofonja that do ritual......murderers cry cry cry cry

rapist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Pylony(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hmmm i don tire o, every blessed day it is either Igbos are attacking Afonkas or Afonjas are playing Tom and Jerry with their Igbo cousins on nairaland. Una forefathers even inter-marry sef grin
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Emassive(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2016
Are you Oduduwa Defender??

Make I check your name for list of awa ancestors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate / List Of 12 Politicians Eyeing Buhari’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.