Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash (42098 Views)

2019: Eze Madumere & Uche Nwosu's Supporters Clash In Mbaitoli LGA, Many Wounded / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Opeedo:
Soldiers have reportedly taken over Oshodi, a major metropolis of Lagos following a clash that occurred between rival groups of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).

The Nigerian Tribune reports that the clash occurred between the night of Tuesday, November 22 and the early hours of Wednesday, November 23 at the Bolade area of Oshodi leaving many with various degrees of injury.

Soldiers have been deployed to the Oshodi area of Lagos as factions of NURTW clash
When the battle raged on on Tuesday, a team of anti-riot policemen reportedly dispersed them. However, they were said to have regrouped Wednesday wielding and freely using various dangerous weapons.

One of the factions was said to be loyal to Talo Skibo while the other faction is belongs to be owned by a popular Lagos resident nicknamed Bush.

The hoodlums were further said to have clashed with the soldiers who attempted to resolve the crisis thus causing serious confusion and fear.

It is not known what actually caused the clash, but the soldiers were still in the area at the time of this report.

SOURCE: https://www./news/2104-breaking-soldiers-take-lagos-many-wounded-transport-workers-clash/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/bomb-scare-41-1.jpg[/img]

The part I emboldened is very difficult to read & I became feverish when I tried
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by slurryeye: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:
ofonja agbero, tout, area boys, omo niles head quater grin grin grin grin grin

ofonjas will continue to pay house rent to their IGBO landlords and masters till eternity grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool

And Osu will continue to be slaves to the entire Nigerians till thy kingdom come

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by slurryeye: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

and ur yout use their future generation as ritual

even an ipod yout that do drugs is better than ofonja that do ritual......murderers cry cry cry cry

rapist

Who release this Osu to the public. Talking about ritualist, I have something for you

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Godprotectigbos(f): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
slurryeye:

Who release this Osu to the public. Talking about ritualist, I have something for you

ur people are murderes, rapist, adult rials

have ever ask y their is alot of broken home and divorce on the high in ur side...u guys are cheaters

una no get value tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by omofunaab(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

u lie ur people are ritualistss

and una elderly people are rapist

Am not denying the fact that they are Ritualists but what telling you is that, they buy Igbos for just 20k in the east (baby factory) and they use them for rituals.
Or you think those babies are transferred from baby factories to Europe. . grin grin

Both afonjas and Igbos are involved in the ritual conspiracy.

One supplies the human parts while the other uses it to get rich.
Both are criminals

Do igbos still practice cannibalism? Awon Eyan Clifford orji
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by slurryeye: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
Godprotectigbos:

ur people are murderes, rapist, adult rials

have ever ask y their is alot of broken home and divorce on the high in ur side...u guys are cheaters

una no get value tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sorry to break you heart, in the history of Nigeria, no ritual case is as big as Okija Shrine

In the history of human cannibal, no one is as cannibalistic as Clifford Orji

Talking about rape, well I'm sorry to say that Osus are the biggest rape victims ever. All tribes in Nigeria keep pummelling Osus in the asses.

You call yourself a major tribe, but nothing to show for it cos Osus are bond slaves that serve Nigerians for eternity. Remind me the last time an Osu was number 1 or number 2 citizen in the country

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by calabardick(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Pidgin2:
State where illiterates rule the streets grin

Am just tired of those sons of a thousand fathers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by pointstores(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
nawa
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by JuanDeDios: 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2016
naijagobetter:
sensational heading op. Some people self na wa ooo....
Eeehn! "Soldiers take over Lagos." I even looked outside my window thinking I would spot some.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by fkj950ax(m): 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Keneking:
I wonder who shall visit those malls in Oshodi that Ambode's government is constructing

OMG. Where did you read or hear LASG is building a mall in Oshodi?

It's a bus Park with multi-level to accommodate train, BRT and taxi simultaneously.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by nababa40(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Who send them

Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Radicalism(m): 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
The truth is that,the governmental body can do nothing on them,because they do use them to achieve their political dreams.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Polymat9(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2016
Pidgin2:
State where illiterates rule the streets grin
and where does the Literates rules?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash by Polymat9(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
henrydadon:
just look at all the tribal comment up there smh..there is no moving forward for this country ever..if we cant unite as one

[img]http://i./8uw7IdKfHDVPG.gif[/img]
thats the major reason why we need to disintegrate. There is no gain in hypocritical Unity. A nation that that doesn't follow Unity, may never knw peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Visits Troops In The Frontline / Jonathan’s Exit: Some Power Brokers Who’ll Be Swept Out Of Office / I Told Igboho To Stay Away After Benin Police Searched My House – Associate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.