Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! (733 Views)

My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! by afrihap: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
Vinegar has a great effect of balancing the hair p.H level, stops hair breakage,clarifies the hair, prevents dandruff and itchy scalp, improves hair elasticity, makes hair shining and bouncing.

On afrihap.com you'll find these vinegar's @ affordable prices!!!

To place your order call: +234-708-561-4161, +234-908-667-9665, +234-813-077-4478 or visit our website www.afrihap.com

Re: The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! by Shakyroh320(f): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
it really effective,i used it of recent and an enjoying my new done hair without inching,try it u will see the difference,it is also natural,u can also add a little potash(kanun),u ll see the effectiveness.
Re: The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! by afrihap: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Vinegar has a great effect of balancing the hair p.H level, stops hair breakage,clarifies the hair, prevents dandruff and itchy scalp, improves hair elasticity, makes hair shining and bouncing.
On afrihap.com you'll find these vinegar's @ affordable prices!!!
Shakyroh320:
it really effective,i used it of recent and an enjoying my new done hair without inching,try it u will see the difference,it is also natural,u can also add a little potash(kanun),u ll see the effectiveness.
Re: The Great Effects Of Vinegar!!! by afrihap: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Son Of Late Emir Of Kano, Prince Sani Bayero And His Wife / Nigeria's Strongest Man. Lol / 7 Top Nigerian Music Artists You Didn’t Know That Dumped Their Record Labels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.