Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,590 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ (8638 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / Photos Of Federal Government Road Projects Going On In 6 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by EdifiedCEO: 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
Biafra Isn’t Only About South East – IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘New Republic’

The Movement for the Actialization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Biafra Independent Movement (BIM) yesterday faulted President Muhammadu Buhari for recognising only the South-East geo-political zone as states canvasing Biafra’s independence.

While the group said it was a good omen in the first instance for the President to acknowledge that Biafra had become a household name in the east, they disagreed that Delta, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Bayelsa and Cross- River were missing out.

The groups said the Federal Government goofed by forgetting that the five eastern states, namely, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi, were neatly knitted with their neighbouring South South zone in the old Eastern region.

The newly appointed MASSOB leader in Delta state, Chinedu Amaifeobu supported by the Zonal Commander of Security, Ignatius Adili-Ajana, in Asaba yesterday said the South East and the South- South states were abinitio tied by the same umbilical cord.

According to him, the two geo-political zones were bonded by the same cultural, spiritual, moral and religious heritage, hence, the government of Nigeria would not hound them out of Biafra. He said: “We urge our South-South brothers and sisters not to be deluded by the divide and rule antics of the Nigerian government but remember the sons and daughters of whom they are.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/biafra-isnt-only-about-south-east-ipob.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
These people are bringing ant-infested firewood into their household by that statement.

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nairadean(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2016
Watching...
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nairadean(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
really
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Horlufemi(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2016
EdifiedCEO:
Biafra Isn’t Only About South East – IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘New Republic’

The Movement for the Actialization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB) and Biafra Independent Movement (BIM) yesterday faulted President Muhammadu Buhari for recognising only the South-East geo-political zone as states canvasing Biafra’s independence.

While the group said it was a good omen in the first instance for the President to acknowledge that Biafra had become a household name in the east, they disagreed that Delta, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Bayelsa and Cross- River were missing out.

The groups said the Federal Government goofed by forgetting that the five eastern states, namely, Anambra, Abia, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi, were neatly knitted with their neighbouring South South zone in the old Eastern region.

The newly appointed MASSOB leader in Delta state, Chinedu Amaifeobu supported by the Zonal Commander of Security, Ignatius Adili-Ajana, in Asaba yesterday said the South East and the South- South states were abinitio tied by the same umbilical cord.

According to him, the two geo-political zones were bonded by the same cultural, spiritual, moral and religious heritage, hence, the government of Nigeria would not hound them out of Biafra. He said: “We urge our South-South brothers and sisters not to be deluded by the divide and rule antics of the Nigerian government but remember the sons and daughters of whom they are.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/biafra-isnt-only-about-south-east-ipob.html

cc lalasticlala

The bolded is the problem of humanity

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Young03(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
seen
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
And what Biafran republic will that be? The one that has been defunct since 1970?

16 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Raffie20: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
Y'all can keep dreaming... We haven't forgotten history. Take your Biafra and go, don't drag others into it.

19 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well before now, we used to have the northern and southern protectorates and it was not known as Nigeria then. The southern protectorate include both the south east and and the (forged) south south by our colonialist.

If not for Lord Lugard and his wife, the southern protectorate should have been known as the contemporary Biafra nation.

I urge people to dig deep into history before lashing these freedom organisations that is opening our eyes.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by mayorchelsea(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
For a fact,I know that Nigeria was before amalgamation divided into northern and southern protectorate.Later,I know of North, West and East before middlebelt was created to avoid marginalisation of minorities. States like Edo,Delta,Benue etc know where they belong historically.We know that some of these states are needed for access to sea but do indigenes of these states not have a right to referendum( like #BREXIT or The Scottish poll to remain in UK) to decide if they want to be part of Nigeria continuously or not?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by dreamwords: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
Biafrans know themselves ,your opinion on nairaland doesn't count,
Rivers has igbos
Delta has igbos
cross river has igbos

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Sandydayziz(f): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
They must be ****

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by CzarChris(m): 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
As a full fledged complete igboman, I weep when I see articles like these. We should hold our current leaders in the East accountable 1st before even thinking of seceding because, if we secede with same crop of greedy and wealthy individuals biafra would be a hell hole. Mark my words, cause these guys weld a lot of influence and will use their ill gotten wealth to turn the republic on its head. Deal with our "leaders" in the East 1st IPOB, before even thinking of seceding.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by MyGeneration(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2016
Bunch of jobless people, please nobody shud tk dem serious.
Please note that ipob does not represent igbos it only represents sm bunch of jobless people who day dream alot.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Eshinkan: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
These fraudulent iPod yoots should be rounded up and dispatched to Kuje where their spiritual leader is busy enjoying watery beans while his wife is chopping afonja prick at the moment.... grin

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by whiteroses(f): 8:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
What the heck is a biafra & how do you milk it grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nwakaumu(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
Useless Afonja fulani slave. you can continue beating iike a sacrificial goat for the islamic nigeria fraud.But like my guy above said“Biafrans Know themselves”and are resolute assert their right of self-determination As a free people;no amount of yoruba's lagos/ibadan express way media propaganda of divide rule tactics can deflect us from our march toward Biafra's restoration.so haters by now you must have known that you inconsequential opinion does n't count.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by padi94(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2016
Biafra is just an imaginary thing, wont work

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nwakaumu(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2016
padi94:
Biafra is just an imaginary thing, wont work
in your little hate-filled mind ba?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by BabaRamota1980: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
Sandydayziz:
They must be ****

What state are you from?
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
On behalf on deltans and bayelsans I debunk claims that we are part of biafra.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by padi94(m): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nwakaumu:
in your little hate-filled mind ba?

Dude am from the Niger delta. I wud rather stay and fight for a Nigeria I am in than a biafra that i dnt knw if i will ever be part of

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by gebest: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2016
IPOD u cannot decides for we SOUTH SOUTH, u can't tell us what to do

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by stinggy(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
Dimwitted souls, was Midwest ever in the phantom Biafra? Western region --> Mid-west region --> Bendel State --> Edo + Delta

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Franchise21(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
grin
Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nwakaumu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2016
CzarChris:
As a full fledged complete igboman, I weep when I see articles like these. We should hold our current leaders in the East accountable 1st before even thinking of seceding because, if we secede with same crop of greedy and wealthy individuals biafra would be a hell hole. Mark my words, cause these guys weld a lot of influence and will use their ill gotten wealth to turn the republic on its head. Deal with our "leaders" in the East 1st IPOB, before even thinking of seceding.
mr man, have you held the hausa/fulani who looted your nigeria dry responsible, as they have been in power more than the easterners.when u finish with corrupt presidents like,Gowon,murtala muhammed,Buhari,Babangida,Abacha and co, then you can come down to talk about governors not only in the south east or s.south alone but in entire country because the last time I checked south east is doing than better than most region in the contraption.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by Nwakaumu(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
padi94:

Dude am from the Niger delta. I wud rather stay and fight for a Nigeria I am in than a biafra that i dnt knw if i will ever be part of
But the so-called Niger Delta are currently fighting AGAINST NIGERIA thru AVENGERS.that shows that you are a traitor to your people or downright confused

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by CzarChris(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
angry
Nwakaumu:
mr man, have you held the hausa/fulani who looted your nigeria dry responsible, as they have been in power more than the easterners.when u finish with corrupt presidents like,Gowon,murtala muhammed,Buhari,Babangida,Abacha and co, then you can come down to talk about governors not only in the south east or s.south alone but in entire country because the last time I checked south east is doing than better than most region in the contraption.
Bịa nwokem isi ona emebi gị? Eyirim gị onye ugwu awụsa? Ala igbo mepere emepe bụ maka ụmụ gbo na enyere onwe ha aka. Gwakenem ihe gọvanọ ndị Imo na Abia ji ego nile ha na anata na ọchịchị etiti eme? Ana ekwu ka ụmụ igbo chịkọta onwe ha ọnụ na mbido gị na akoeheri. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by padi94(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2016
Nwakaumu:
But the so-called Niger Delta are currently fighting AGAINST NIGERIA thru AVENGERS.that shows that you are a traitor to your people or downright confused

NDA does nt represent the entire niger delta. Ibe Kachikwu is a niger deltan, did u see him fighting Nigeria??

Am nt in sympathy with biafra or the NDA.
I only am interested in a peaceful and developed ND nd Nigeria as a country

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by dragonking3: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
This attache by force is serious. grin grin grin . Biafra should go their own while nigerdelta form it's own republic.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Lists 6 States That Will Join ‘new Republic’ by PenSniper: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2016
IPODS and Ugandan jews - perpetual and unrepentant, shameless land-grabbers.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Sets Up Team For Buhari To “beat” Atiku In Adamawa / 2023: Emir Of Dutse Endorses Amaechi For President / Nigeria’s 26 Power Plants’ Capacity Drops By 70%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.