Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. (20912 Views)

Early Signs Your Child Might Be Getting Bullied At School / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate The Most During Your School Days ? / Which Of These Punishment Did You Hate Most During Your High School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by habsydiamond(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2016
The punishment I hate most is not here. Car riding is the most painful punishment. In two minute u will be sweating like tap water and crying like make the world end.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by bestpunterever: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2016
grandstar:
That's easy . It's 5

In my secondary school, they hardly used to beat.

Throughout my first year, I don't think I was spanked once.

I was spanked in year 2 for going to the bush in search of werepe (it is a plant that causes itching). I wanted to use it for my integrated science project but no one would believe me.

In my year 3, I was spanked for missing church service. Our principle was a Canon. He should have be called a Cane.

I was also spanked for drawing on the back of my exercise book by my maths teacher.

Year 4, I don't think I smelt cane.

Year 5, I would have been caned seriously for evading church service again if not for my aunt who was also a maths teacher in the school.

The principle was livid that after he caught me and my friend evading church service, he corrected us nicely and told us to call the other male boarders for service.

We went into the boarding house, informed the boys there and then jumped through a low lying window to attend bible study with Jehovah Witnesses. He did not see us again

He first caught my friend the Wednesday after and gave him the flogging of his life. He was now searching for me all over school. Once he caught me but the keys to his office were not with him. Told me to come the next day which I did not.

I later ran to my aunt who is Rusicrucian and who did not like the Principal and told him to bugger off.

I became a Witness 13 years after
who requested for your life history?
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by OsuGanja(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2016
I did 3,5,6 many times in school.....Chai...Ogunlade College smiley
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Iphone5: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2016
grandstar:
That's easy . It's 5

I was spanked in year 2 for going to the bush in search of werepe (it is a plant that causes itching). I wanted to use it for my integrated science project but no one would believe me.

In my year 3, I was spanked for missing church service. Our principle was a Canon. He should have be called a Cane.

I was also spanked for drawing on the back of my exercise book by my maths teacher.

Year 5, I would have been caned seriously for evading church service again if not for my aunt who was also a maths teacher in the school.

The principle was livid that after he caught me and my friend evading church service, he corrected us nicely and told us to call the other male boarders for service.

We went into the boarding house, informed the boys there and then jumped through a low lying window to attend bible study with Jehovah Witnesses. He did not see us again

He first caught my friend the Wednesday after and gave him the flogging of his life. He was now searching for me all over school. Once he caught me but the keys to his office were not with him. Told me to come the next day which I did not.

I later ran to my aunt who is Rusicrucian and who did not like the Principal and told him to bugger off.

Simple Question, too much story, why not go write a book undecided
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Iphone5: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2016
yemmybx:
Discipline doesn't mean punishment but correction. Any discipline that results to punishment is not a discipline but punishment of past behaviour. Punishment makes students more aggressive, and it makes them lose their sense of self-discipline.

psychologically, they keep on making more mistakes instead of learning the better ways of doing things. Someone believe that they can't get things right just because their teachers or parent don't believe in them.

Disruption is inevitable in the classroom but effective classroom managementis the only way out. infact effective classroom management cannot make disruption vanish but reduce learners disruption. The major reason why
learners are in school is to LEARN not to be punished.

Teachers and parent should focus on teaching not beating the learners. Teachers and parent should learn how to pray for their studentsfrom time to time.

When a child failed to attempt his/her homework beating is not the next action but let such student to do it in your presence.

Who asked you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by dhebz2pon(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2016
I hate 3,4 & 6
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by yemmybx(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2016
Iphone5:

Who asked you? undecided
ASK GOOGLE.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by mriyesecnerwal(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2016
No 3 ooo....kuku coman kill me instead
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.hate 3.
...i prefer you beat me and lemme go grin

Me too. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Heltinking(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
None undecided
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by edudguy(m): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
donlee235:
these ones na punishment?
you never hear of plant your head?
you stand up a saint when you are done.
Long live command secondary school ibadan
Them never jam
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by DJInfluence: 10:56am On Nov 24, 2016
Where is frog jump? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by browniex: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2016
mediagenius:
Our aim is to ensure you see your pictures and video 10years from now and you are filled with joy because of the memory it brings to you.

Photoshoot + videoshoot @ Wedding, Birthday, Burial, Concert, Product Launch, Musical Video, TV Commercial Advert, or any event is our job.
Try us today....
Visit/like our page @ facebook.com/geniusmediapro for more info
what if they are divorced or separated 10years after,would they still have fond memories looking at the pictures?
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2016
None.

Apart from kneeling down, other punishments, including flogging, were prohibited in my Secondary School.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Shegson12345(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2016
na 3 ooo shocked shocked
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by uzuede4(f): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
grandstar:
That's easy . It's 5

My brother, goodafternoon to you. I am a witness too.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by olawumi765(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
I hate anything punishment.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Angel1696: 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
sit on the world n also marry the world these kind of punishment can change your character for the better.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by missyQween(f): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
3...No matter how hard I try to be strong, will always cry whenever that punishment was given to me
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by grandstar(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
uzuede4:
My brother, goodafternoon to you. I am a witness too.

Nice too hear from you. I was waiting to hear from a brother.

In my own way, I suffered persecution (2 Timothy 3:12) grin

Being a witness is the best decision anyone can make

"To God we are dedicated .This is our choice
In Him and in Jess we now rejoice"

In prayer we have...
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by echobazz: 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
none of the above
my worst punishment is Agama lizard
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
5. Back in those days my secondary school teacher would close her eyes and hit national anthem drum beat for my nyash.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
My school only allowed no. 1. So I we had no choice. Still hate it even to date
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by ifecobaba(m): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
No-4
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by mofeoluwadassah: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
None!
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by mediagenius: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
browniex:
what if they are divorced or separated 10years after,would they still have fond memories looking at the pictures?
Trust me, that divorce will not even happen provided that the pictures and videoshoots are done by Genius Media. And even if they want to, those works we did for them will bring them back.
Re: Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. by peacesamuel94(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
"pick pin".

and "push the wall "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Regret Your 2:2 / Uniabuja Students Protest Over The Death Of A Female Student / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.