Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

"Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. (1066 Views)

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My Money Back From Gtbank / Need Help To Withdraw My Money From Mpower.com / "MY Money"..please Advise Me On What To Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. by blackCITIZEN(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Hello nairalanders. Please a friend who was owing me transferred some money to my new account for over six days now but I have not received the money. Though the transferred amount exceeded the account limit which possibly could have delayed the confirmation, but I have upgraded the account to accommodate the sum. The person have gone to bank severally and confirmed the money had left her account. She also said her bank could not reverse the transaction. I have gone to my bank as well and still no sign of the transfer. Please what do I do to recover the fund if it was successfully transferred to my account? And how do I know if the transfer was not successful or was reversed? Though she showed me her statement showing the transfer details. Thank you!
MOD where are you?
Re: "Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 24, 2016
Same thing happened yesterday.
I sent 26k to someone he said he hasn't seen the money up till this moment.
Re: "Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. by Niyeal(m): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2016
Join ultimate cycler, check my signature and sign up
Re: "Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. by blackCITIZEN(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2016
Chai barrister Okey biko dust your suit.
My Money!!!
#CASEFILE
Re: "Chai!!! My Money".. Please I Need Your Help.. by Zdoh(m): 5:47am On Nov 24, 2016
This is pure rubbish, just go your bank and demand to see the operation manager show him the evidence of the transfer and treating to close your account after you got your money and also Cc CBN.You will be attended to and they will make sure your case is solve before you leave the bank.Going to customer care is a waste of time in some banks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Problem / Behold The Biafran Currency / Nairaland Log In Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.