Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters (27852 Views)

These Beautiful Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim & Her Gorgeous Sisters Wil Make U Smile / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by thunderbabs: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
Mhi lautech

AAU's blood runs in mha vein

grin Sorry, tot u b lautech gee.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Shobizz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
baski92:
There are just my test, then got what I want in a lady!!! Most of all I love fair lady's

LoL, I See.
There are just my Test or
They are just my Taste

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by ayusco85(m): 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
baski92:
There are just my test, then got what I want in a lady!!! Most of all I love fair lady's

Ur English teacher must ve been a Yoruba chief priest. because u are killing English with this Ur post

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
U and monicker blike that jacob zuma pics .
optional1:
Who has her NL monicker here?
. 5 & 6
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
U dnt understand just like I am tryinq to do.
ayusco85:

Ur English teacher must ve been a Yoruba chief priest. because u are killing English with this Ur post
He is writinq in Enqrish
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
richard870:
What's your point

#Smh

Wetin pesin no go see on social media

Meaning the post is irrelevant because I can't see any ' gorgeous' lady in the pix
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
U made mhi to understand a little bit .
Shobizz:
LoL, I See. There are just my Test or They are just my Taste
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by baski92(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
ayusco85:

thank you oga teacher
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by baski92(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Shobizz:

LoL, I See.
There are just my Test or
They are just my Taste
thank you for making fun of me

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Jacko1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Sensible bleaching

No be bobrisky own

When you give 4 year old remote control..... Wat u see is wat u get
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by harry2sexy(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
That Mr. Ibu's pic comes to mind
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
olihilistic:
palm.wintapper

Really

Btw how are you doing?
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Deepfreezer(m): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Toke is gorgeous.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
optional1:

Really

Btw how are you doing?
I'm fine ma. been a while.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
U and monicker blike that jacob zuma pics

5 & 6

You mean this right?

Btw, what happen last night, you just run like that as if demons they chase you and you still no even find that sleep to sleep...

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
olihilistic:
I'm fine ma. been a while.

yea...

How is school?
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
optional1:

yea...

How is school?
school fine ooo. hope have finished??
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
olihilistic:
school fine ooo. hope have finished??

Yes am through for now...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Dats the picx
optional1:

You mean this right?

Btw, what happen last night, you just run like that as if demons they chase you and you still no even find that sleep to sleep...

I just have to sleep b4 arsenal ruin my nyt... I waz nt mha self yesternyt... I was at home followinq livescore and mha roommate went to watch d match and he is chelshit fan like u I quess.. I waz eaqer to sleep b4 he comes back and start lauqinq mhi... Bcoz i cn't resist him talkinq without mhi replyinq his words... I just off mha fone and I slept off
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Shobizz(m): 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
baski92:
thank you for making fun of me
No am not, just trying 2 correct U. Dont take it personal tho.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by AfroBlue(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
@toke-baybee grin

[img]http://images.memes.com/meme/135301[/img]
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
Dats the picx

I just have to sleep b4 arsenal ruin my nyt... I waz nt mha self yesternyt... I was at home followinq livescore and mha roommate went to watch d match and he is chelshit fan like u I quess.. I waz eaqer to sleep b4 he comes back and start lauqinq mhi... Bcoz i cn't resist him talkinq without mhi replyinq his words... I just off mha fone and I slept off

ehya pele my dear buh dat pele is not frm my heart ooo cos u jst mock my club....

U see y haters never quit bah...

Anywell una try, shay u guys r top of d table bah....
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Since the pele is nt frm ur heart
optional1:

ehya pele my dear buh dat pele is not frm my heart ooo cos u jst mock my club....

U see y haters never quit bah...

Anywell una try, shay u guys r top of d table bah....

I cn't accept it. coz u were insultinq mha club yesternyt. What qoes around comes around
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
Since the pele is nt frm ur heart

I cn't accept it. coz u were insultinq mha club yesternyt. What qoes around comes around

Lol

The thing be self ur roomie still yab you after u wake up...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by oluwadeeboi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
stephnie45:
no updates
Fraud alert
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
B4 he woke up i don der mha frnd hux... .
optional1:

Lol
The thing be self ur roomie still yab you after u wake up...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
B4 he woke up i don der mha frnd hux...

He will still yab u my dear...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mhi nor qo slee hux throuqhout this mouth
optional1:

He will still yab u my dear...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
Mhi nor qo slee hux throuqhout this mouth

Lol

u must sleep oooo..
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
E blike say na u qet mha sleepinq spirit?
optional1:

Lol

u must sleep oooo..
Bsides, skul is shut down I cn sleep anywhere i feel like sleepinq 4 the now till skul resumes...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by honeymix77(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Abeg which one be tone amongst the 3 women?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Launch: Amaechi, Desmond Elliot, Seyi Shay Attend / Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.