Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,185 members, 7,835,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters (27847 Views)

These Beautiful Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim & Her Gorgeous Sisters Wil Make U Smile / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Mother / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
E blike say na u qet mha sleepinq spirit?

Bsides, skul is shut down I cn sleep anywhere i feel like sleepinq 4 the now till skul resumes...

ur roomie must catch u anyhow sha..

E b lyk say e don even yab u well well during the day.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Since yesterday i neva see mha rommie.... So he neva see mhi and he nor qo see mhi yab till d der wen chelsh*t qo lose
optional1:

ur roomie must catch u anyhow sha..

E b lyk say e don even yab u well well during the day.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
Since yesterday i neva see mha rommie.... So he neva see mhi and he nor qo see mhi yab till d der wen chelsh*t qo lose

I pity d food stuff of d guy dat wil let u stay in his own rented apartment...

Tot arsna fans av better liver to accommodate yabs... They no dy fear dy gallant...
Y ur own come dey different nah guy loss up..
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
All mha lodqe mate support chelshit in one way or the other I am the only arsenal supporter amonq 45 persons that is in the lodqe
optional1:

I pity d food stuff of d guy dat wil let u stay in his own rented apartment...

Tot arsna fans av better liver to accommodate yabs... They no dy fear dy gallant...
Y ur own come dey different nah guy loss up..
He is mha hommie and best frnd... We sure knw how to share what we have
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
lolz
ur own don enter one chance this tym..

collinometricx:
All mha lodqe mate support chelshit in one way or the other I am the only arsenal supporter amonq 45 persons that is in the lodqe

He is mha hommie and best frnd... We sure knw how to share what we have

one day he will drive u out wit style grin
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Make chelsh*t draw or lose first then i qo show them mha face .
optional1:
lolz ur own don enter one chance this tym..

one day he will drive u out wit style grin
. He is mha half broda
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Orikinla:
Gorge what?
Have you seen them without makeup?
You will be scared to eat their Ewedu and Amala.
Jealousy has finished this one.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
OYO

collinometricx:
Make chelsh*t draw or lose first then i qo show them mha face

He is mha half broda

make we dy see na..
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by optional1(f): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx so na me nd u derail this non sense post ni reach pg2.
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wait mk i check.
optional1:
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by collinometricx: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am sure on mha own (OMO)
optional1:
OYO
make we dy see na..
Since den nor qt chat room how u wnt mk e b?
optional1:
No wonder mha sub quick finish...
Re: Photo Of Toke Makinwa And Her Gorgeous Sisters by seenter84: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
BraZzers bunnies.

Toke looks like she loves her clit being sucked and licked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli On Indian Trip (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Plans To Eat Her Placenta After Giving Birth To Look Younger / Solidstar Exposes And Threatens A Gay Stalker Throwing Passes At Him [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.