Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin (27903 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by dachiwater: 1:43pm On May 26, 2019
Iyanya in a new Instagram post talked about karma as he dropped a shade for Ubi Franklin, who has seen so many women testify against him on social media in the last few days. 

The singer stated that lies and deception come to some people easily, that they don't know what is lie and true again. He further added that there will always be a consequence to pay, even though these people believe that there won't be any because they have no conscience.  Iyanya who talked about Karma in his shade post for Ubi Franklin wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/iyanya-talks-about-karma-as-he-shades-ubi-franklin/

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by dachiwater: 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
wink wink wink
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by neolboy(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2019
Karma is a bad ass nigga

42 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by jayson87: 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
Damn! UBI the akwa ibom boy,

I once heard the gist you use to sleep with married women for money, someone in Triple M G said it one time when he was drunk. I waved off, thinking that guy was talking under the influence, but its true what they say, true talk comes out from drunkenness.

Damn! This your yahoo men, EFCC can never trace and find you. Same format different continent. Chaiiii.

I can imagine the barrage of women that would have aborted babies for this guy, just to save their shame,

This reminds me of TBOSS, that girl went hiatus after she started going up and down with you, now her shakara don end, she don carry belle

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by PhenomenalAustin: 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
Ubi reputation don enter gutter!

Smh!

42 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by bubblesng(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
ha ha ha kissha ha ha

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Auxtin85(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
Ubi wan beat record
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by ETraining: 5:17pm On May 26, 2019
dachiwater:
Iyanya in a new Instagram post talked about karma as he dropped a shade for Ubi Franklin, who has seen so many women testify against him on social media in the last few days. 

The singer stated that lies and deception come to some people easily, that they don't know what is lie and true again. He further added that there will always be a consequence to pay, even though these people believe that there won't be any because they have no conscience.  Iyanya who talked about Karma in his shade post for Ubi Franklin wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/26/iyanya-talks-about-karma-as-he-shades-ubi-franklin/

ok
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 26, 2019
I read this post 3 times and I didn't see where Ubi's name was mentioned.

Somebody cannot post in peace again abi?

I tire for Una bloggers

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Ibcrown(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2019
They're all same thing jor.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Pabloosas(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by martineverest(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2019
karma in collaboration with nemesis are dancing kukere to ubi's life

26 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by BrutusOj(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2019
This Ubi guy need to repent for real. He is too young to be in negative news all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by JubrinElSudan: 5:22pm On May 26, 2019
jayson87:

I once heard the gist you use to sleep with married women for money, someone in Triple M G said it one time when he was drunk. I waved off, thinking that guy was talking under the influence, but its true what they say, true talk comes out from drunkenness.

Damn! This your yahoo men, EFCC can never trace and find you. Same format different continent. Chaiiii.

I can imagine the barrage of women that would have aborted babies for this guy, just to save their shame,

This reminds me of TBOSS, that girl went hiatus after she started going up and down with you, now her shakara don end, she don carry belle

He's Cross River not Akwa Ibom

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Dshocker(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2019
The way ubi was uploading pictures of a luxurious lifestyle,would make one think that dude was stinkingly rich

21 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Pavore9: 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
Time is an efficient caretaker.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by GeneralPula: 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
Iyanya the one time Nigerian hottest hit maker. Lord knows what happened to this bros musical carrier! sad

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by DigitalGenius: 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
Nice
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Rayd502(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
jayson87:

He is from Cross river.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by festacman(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2019
Ubi is currently in pot on the front burner, boiling. Nobody seem to be interested in giving him slightest benefit of doubt. Condemnations all round. He needs his true friends at this moment.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by GeneralPula: 5:28pm On May 26, 2019
[s]
jayson87:

[/s]

Erased by COMMON SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by oshe11: 5:31pm On May 26, 2019
Karma has Pussy and its Bi-Sexual

It fvcks them ALL

Remaining Tboss and CeeC to come out with their Belle

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by pek(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2019
Where did he mention Franklin Mr blogger?
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Houseofglam7(f): 5:32pm On May 26, 2019
And that was the end of Ubi Franklin cheesy
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Evergreen4(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2019
Karma is a bitch that knows everyone's address. Be ready to open whenever it comes knocking

6 Likes

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Stillthebest: 5:41pm On May 26, 2019
This ubis case started slowly this might be be beginning of his problems(never wish for him that though)

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by BecomeALandLord(m): 5:44pm On May 26, 2019
Deep post there by iyanya
Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2019
You didn't even tell us who the iyanya is. All these bloggers sef angry

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Talks About Karma, Shades Ubi Franklin by Neddstark: 6:06pm On May 26, 2019
It hurts when talentless people like these rip off talents in the name of music management. Ubi, calabar man wey no sabi control him prrrk. Your karma dey come

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becca And Tobi Sanni Daniel Traditional And White Wedding Photos In Ghana / Funke Etti Takes Selfie With The Ooni Ogunwusi & His Angelic Wife / Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.