Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo (37757 Views)

Nino Idibia Celebrates His Mother, Sunmbo Adeoye's Birthday / Nino Idibia: "A Stranger Asked Me My Father 2face's Number" / Annie Idibia Attends Nino Idibia's Graduation With His Mum Sunmbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by balash(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
angeltolly:
Social media wahala. No be the same house dem dey live again? sexyjoice4 too may just be another minor on IG . The transformation in our generation is amazing.

Lol

No my sister, they are staying In different homes, the mother has remarried already to a pastor.. and even if they stay together can't he idolize his mom to the world?

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Olypeppy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
Happy birthday Ma. I love those words #God bless you son
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by bukhety(f): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Like father like son
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by benedictac(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't think he is the one operating the said account
It's just a way to make him a star by fire by force

whichever way it's wrong. my son is 14 and about to write ssce I made him see reason y he shouldn't be involved in social media till he is the university. Any what's my own self. Lolz
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by collinometricx: 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Till he qets to university??
benedictac:

whichever way it's wrong. my son is 14 and about to write ssce I made him see reason y he shouldn't be involved in social media till he is the university. Any what's my own self. Lolz
Haba dn't let him qt starved of social media... Caution is better in this case dan prevention.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Kemmystar: 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
that is how i will train my pikin
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by DanPel(m): 1:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
ebonge1:
HBD To HIM
Excuse me!,Oga u just jawole? smal smal o na HBD To HER
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by DanPel(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
goshen26:

In jenefa's voice... Gugu wat dois yorooba call dees kaain son?
Hmmm,Na so,do u knw she can sue you? JENIVA NA NAIRALANDER O, ASK ME HOW AND TURN TO PILLAR OF DANGOTE SALT
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Longcucumber(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
so tuface dumped this fine woman for annie ? walahi that man no get sense
tongue
sukkottt:
see you wa get sense.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by paradigmshift(m): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:

u way get sense show me your babe. scarecrow
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Lilac91: 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by paradigmshift(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
benedictac:

social media no get anything to do am.abeg
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Longcucumber(m): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
pweetixandy:
while some men are still playing "bachelor" at 35, tuface has a 10year old son already. all the best
this one you are sounding this way is like you are still available.if u are let me know cos me too am available.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by lailo: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
U think say na clear eye?Omo 4get,dat girl na 4rm Akwa Ibom---kopnomi thing(love dose),won biya eyan grin grin
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by aalangel(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:

You'll actually go for just beauty?
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Oduirewamiri(f): 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
emijo:
Na him write am? When I dey his age i was still hunting squirrels and snakes in the village. Children of these days dey sabi book shaa.

he attends Chrisland schools, so he should be bright
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by MidieMeliss(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
bettercreature:
I don't think he is the one operating the said account
It's just a way to make him a star by fire by force
Actually, I think he did. The internet is available to children now, however with a great level of parental guidance to avoid illegal pages. And yes, there are some educational data plans for children from all these telecommunication providers. The parents just need to restrict some webpages and time usage. For e.g my daughter spends 1 hour on the internet after school and after assignment. Thereafter, her tab is seized, and I know her level of written and spoken English is beyond me. I don't think I knew all she knows now when I was her age. My brother, the world is going global Jere.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by oliidell(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mightyraw:
Dis boy gEt IG

No follow maheedah oo
dis had me in stiches
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by emijo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Oduirewamiri:

he attends Chrisland schools, so he should be bright
Did I ask you the school he attends abi them send you to advertise for them?
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by DNA123(m): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
ebonge1:
HBD To HIM

Him or her. Olodo rabata......
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Lilimax(f): 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
How? Tuface followed his mind.
Btw, both of them are happily married now so move on... embarassed
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
Hahahaha lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by passyhansome(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lilac91:
omoluabi
Don't think
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Kemmystar: 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=51329105][/quote].
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by goshen26: 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
DanPel:
Hmmm,Na so,do u knw she can sue you? JENIVA NA NAIRALANDER O, ASK ME HOW AND TURN TO PILLAR OF DANGOTE SALT

Yinmu...Jenifa na my [/b]sugar sis[b]
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by basingstoke: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
passyhansome:
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH WHAT YORUBAS CALLS THIS KIND OF CHILD.
abiku
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by DanPel(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
goshen26:

Yinmu...Jenifa na my [/b]sugar sis[b]
hmmm a lier for afrika sighted.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by goshen26: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
DanPel:
hmmm a lier for afrika sighted.

Liar u mean?
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by megacodes: 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
ebonge1:
HBD To HIM
na the mama birthday oo
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by urahara(m): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
DNA123:

Him or her. Olodo rabata......

Chaiii, no chill embarassed grin
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
benedictac:
in as much as I love what he wrote to celebrate his mum, I still think as a mother myself, the boy is too young to be involved in social media. IMO
Guy, that boy is smart,intellegent, sharp and mature. Have you heard him speak before? i wowed the day i heard him, Isabella is another smart kid too.
Re: Nino Idibia Celebrates The Birthday Of His Mother, Sunmbo by chris2face(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lilimax:
How? Tuface followed his mind. Btw, both of them are happily married now so move on... embarassed
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Chika Ike Puts Her Boobs On Display As She Celebrate 2 Year Extra Deal With Bull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.