Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,660 members, 7,862,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Should I Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (1373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do by whitelexi(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2009
There are times when a man does things with a plan. . . His reply sounds too tight, i think he wants revenge on the girl more than a make up romp with her. . . I say, thread carefully, u shouldn't be doing this in the first place!
Re: What Should I Do by ammamat(f): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
plz what do u guys have to say about this i know many piple says that i did it all wrong but at the same time have beable to discover so many hidden things,

Today we were charting all thru and he said so many things to the extain of calling me names for the girl, telling the girl that is condition that make him to stay with me
Even after quarel yesterday becoz of this and He apologize with tears.

Today His saying that his planning to live on feb and she open another email, and give to me telling never to send mail to the former mail again,

Should i still continue with this game or i should let the cat out of bag,

The most painful part of it is that i tried chating with him in my original e-mail he refuse to reply coz he appear to be offline

And When we exchange some kisses, he sent me a text telling me how He loves me
Re: What Should I Do by Radiant(f): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
ammamat:

The most painful part of it is that i tried chating with him in my original e-mail he refuse to reply coz he appear to be offline

And When we exchange some kisses, he sent me a text telling me how He loves me

How did you exchange kisses
Re: What Should I Do by ammamat(f): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
We did that thru kiss icon,

His calling oh, am so hurt Jesus, what i never expected

I love this guy dispite the fact that He has no money, but am shock
Re: What Should I Do by ammamat(f): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
this is another mail of his

This time i just want to say how much i miss you.I had loved and cherrish you so much that till date i still hate myself for messing up.I can still remember the first day i met you just like yesterday.the times we spent together was out of this world.Do you still love that celine dieons i surrender?do you remember the first nite we kissed?oh God how i miss your smile

Hey dear,

I just got ur mail.How are you today?I miss you so much.For the question you asked me.I am in a realationship with a girl that has been so good to me.She is working here in Calabar.The issue is that she gets on my nerve so much and from what she has been saying its just about the way i make her come in bed.She said that i am the only man that has ever made her come thats why she likes me.

I used to work with UAC but resigned becos some fool had to dupe me last novermber that they can get me to canada.They took my life savings and i returend to squre one.I dont have a job right now but I believe God will get me back on my feet.She is the one doing must of the things for me but as a man I still do what I can.We are staying together.

I would like you to come and see me but you will have to stay in a hotel.If you are in NIgeria, can I come to see you this month?If yes let me know.I dont know why you have not called me but i think if you give me your number i will call you.What kinda business are you into?where are you exactly?I will really love to see you as soon as possible.As for marriage i will do that at the age of 31,I am 29 rite now.

I will be online on thursday the 12th of noverber by 1pm.if it ok with you let me know.

I have always loved you, but i messde up.try and call me and let me know if i can come over to see you.Try and reply as soon as you can.

I had to be with someone,i thot you never wanted seeing me again.Why did you change you name?

Take care of yourself,ok.Have a wonderful day.love you.

Dear,

How are you?pls never send me mails to that email again.use this one from now on.we can only chat with that.Disregard any mail that comes from the yahoo.thanks.Hope to hear your voice.

wonderful player
Re: What Should I Do by Radiant(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
ammamat:

We did that thru kiss icon,

I thought you said he didn't reply you 'cause he was offline. Anyway. . .

Umm. . .you can post all the mails you exchanged with him but if you don't confront him and get this shit sorted then you're as good as fetching water with a basket.
Re: What Should I Do by OAM4J: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
Why are you still playing games with him. Confront him with the whole truth and lets hear what he says and how he will deny it. When u said you discussed with him I thought you meant you showed him everything.

Stop this game, its not leading u anywhere. What more do u want to find. Let him know u are the one sending all the mails and hear his defense.
Re: What Should I Do by ammamat(f): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
I thought you said he didn't reply you cause he was offline. Anyway, .

yeah he did not reply in my original email, coz i tots i don't know his on line

Umm. . .you can post all the mails you exchanged with him but if you don't confront him and get this shit sorted then you're as good as fetching water with a basket.

Yeah I did that yesterday  that i have seen all the message he has been sending to the girl,
Though at first he deny , he later accepted it and apologising with tears  but i could not believe what is just happening today.
Re: What Should I Do by ammamat(f): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
i will confront him and after that what next, Can I tell him to live my house,

Or what should i do

But i did not want it to be at home,
Re: What Should I Do by r231(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
ammamat:

This time i just want to say how much i miss you.I had loved and cherrish you so much that till date i still hate myself for messing up.I can still remember the first day i met you just like yesterday.the times we spent together was out of this world.Do you still love that celine dieons i surrender?do you remember the first nite we kissed?oh God how i miss your smile

Hey dear,

I just got your mail.How are you today?I miss you so much.For the question you asked me.I am in a realationship with a girl that has been so good to me.She is working here in Calabar.The issue is that she gets on my nerve so much and from what she has been saying its just about the way i make her come in bed.She said that i am the only man that has ever made her come thats why she likes me.

I used to work with UAC but resigned becos some fool had to dupe me last novermber that they can get me to canada.They took my life savings and i returend to squre one.I dont have a job right now but I believe God will get me back on my feet.She is the one doing must of the things for me but as a man I still do what I can.We are staying together.

I would like you to come and see me but you will have to stay in a hotel.If you are in NIgeria, can I come to see you this month?If yes let me know.I dont know why you have not called me but i think if you give me your number i will call you.What kinda business are you into?where are you exactly?I will really love to see you as soon as possible.As for marriage i will do that at the age of 31,I am 29 rite now.

I will be online on thursday the 12th of noverber by 1pm.if it ok with you let me know.

I have always loved you, but i messde up.try and call me and let me know if i can come over to see you.Try and reply as soon as you can.

I had to be with someone,i thot you never wanted seeing me again.Why did you change you name?

Dear,

How are you?pls never send me mails to that email again.use this one from now on.we can only chat with that.Disregard any mail that comes from the yahoo.thanks.Hope to hear your voice.

wonderful player

so you are saying that his so called Ex doesn't knw his AGE besides both of u writes alike (hmmmmm)
Re: What Should I Do by steve49ja(m): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
He lives in ya house? shocked

Are you high on something?

Kick the bornfool outta ya house and life.

Look yaself in the mirror!! Now tell me dontchu know whats good for you?

Cmon girl  smiley.
Re: What Should I Do by Radiant(f): 4:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
ammamat:

i will confront him and after that what next,  Can I tell him to live my house,

Or what should i do

But i did not want it to be at home,

Spill every evidence and feeling you have and get this mess over with!!! We didn't ask you to keep him in your house so why should we tell you what to do with him?

Girl, buckle up and quit all this child's play.
Re: What Should I Do by microgiant: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
ammamat:

Hey dear,

I just got your mail.How are you today?I miss you so much.For the question you asked me.I am in a realationship with a girl that has been so good to me.She is working here in Calabar.The issue is that she gets on my nerve so much and from what she has been saying its just about the way i make her come in bed.She said that i am the only man that has ever made her come thats why she likes me.

I used to work with UAC but resigned becos some fool had to dupe me last novermber that they can get me to canada.[/b]They took my life savings and i returend to squre one.I dont have a job right now but I believe God will get me back on my feet.She is the one doing must of the things for me but as a man I still do what I can.We are staying together.

I would like you to come and see me but you will have to stay in a hotel.[b]If you are in NIgeria
, can I come to see you this month?If yes let me know.I dont know why you have not called me but i think if you give me your number i will call you.What kinda business are you into?where are you exactly?I will really love to see you as soon as possible.As for marriage i will do that at the age of 31,I am 29 rite now.

Dear,

wonderful player

(1) She didn't know where he was working.
(2) He resigned because he was duped of his life savings
(3) His ex doesn't know his age
(4) Signs his mail as a player
(5) Remembers to ask his ex "Why did you change you name?" [after a post comment on thread]
Re: What Should I Do by nwabuking5(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
the only addvice i have here is for u to check yourself very well if u don't have anyfort. Because no guy will dump any good girl that he likes for another girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Go Or Stay? / I Like Her,but! / dd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.