Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Insecurity On The Increase In IBA /LASU Area Of Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity On The Increase In IBA /LASU Area Of Lagos (465 Views)

Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase / Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User / Gay Armed Robber Rapes Man After Operation In Lekki Area Of Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity On The Increase In IBA /LASU Area Of Lagos by bigsamjoe(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2016
The trends of insecurity in this nation is high, imagine the area i reside in Lagos is filled with hoodlums. As i post this from a friend's phone : because mine was snatched at gun point , i feel our youths has resorted to gadgets thefts due to the high rate of the dollar.
Moreso, A bank was burgled along with a generator shop, the one i pity most is the lady trying to make a living from mobile money as her laptops and ipads were all forcefully taken from her.
The annoying aspect is as i typed this, police in my area just double crossed our keke napep driver all in the name of bribe nearly causing us an accident. No one is safe anymore, nobody is ready to fight the fight.
Finally my little cousin in primary 5 says she ain't going to school alone anymore because one of her other friends was kidnapped,thus i will be late to work from henceforth. If the oba in this part of lagos could be kidnapped without resistance, am afraid we the people aren't safe... Pathetic!!!
Re: Insecurity On The Increase In IBA /LASU Area Of Lagos by yahoominus: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
bigsamjoe:
The trends of insecurity in this nation is high, imagine the area i reside in Lagos is filled with hoodlums. As i post this from a friend's phone : because mine was snatched at gun point , i feel our youths has resorted to gadgets thefts due to the high rate of the dollar.
Moreso, A bank was burgled along with a generator shop, the one i pity most is the lady trying to make a living from mobile money as her laptops and ipads were all forcefully taken from her.
The annoying aspect is as i typed this, police in my area just double crossed our keke napep driver all in the name of bribe nearly causing us an accident. No one is safe anymore, nobody is ready to fight the fight.
Finally my little cousin in primary 5 says she ain't going to school alone anymore because one of her other friends was kidnapped,thus i will be late to work from henceforth. If the oba in this part of lagos could be kidnapped without resistance, am afraid we the people aren't safe... Pathetic!!!
the situation is really getting critical bro, even in monkey village, kidnapping is now the order of the day........

touts desturbing everywhere, the likes of those eiye dirty skinny guys

(1) (Reply)

UNN Management Probes Student’s Suicide / Pastor’s Wife, Children Set Ablaze By His Concubine / Mexican Govt Quietly Marks 10 Years Of Drug War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.