Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User (49218 Views)

Pastor Adenuga Reveals Why There Is Increase In Panties’ Theft / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims / Lady Wearing Miniskirt In Ikorodu Humiliated By Men And Women - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Crimecity: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
A number of Twitter users have made some chilling revelations as to why there's an increase in the number of mad girls in Abuja.

The tweets began when @Msmenalicious tweeted about Abuja girls who sleep with different guys then at the end of the month they will have sex with a senator and the destinies of all the guys will transfer to the senator.

The girls eventually run mad after their business with the senator is done, it was alleged. Some doubted her story but a lot of other people began to share similar experiences they've had or heard of to support the initial story.

Read the screenshots below:
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-reveals-reason-why-there-is-increase-in-number-of-mad-preety-girls-in-abuja/

1 Share

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by chiefolododo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
d

3 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Na wa sha,
So people have the time to look at madwomen well enough to know if they are pretty or not.

I don't know what's wrong with me,
Since this year, I don't get sexually attracted to any of them again.

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by GOFRONT(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
cool

Issokay....Issokay.......Only a fly that finds it difficult to heed to advice accompany a corpse to the grave....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by IamD18: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Most ladies are walking corpse.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by willyo(m): 3:16am On Nov 08, 2018
Ooops
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by zolajpower: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa sha,
So people have the time to look at madwomen well enough to know if they are pretty or not.

I don't know what's wrong with me,
Since this year, I don't get attracted to any of them again.
Someone should wake me up if this story hit d front page . NnwamAipke is like how the snake thread is to Lalasticlala ( he doesn't joke with snake thread ) NnwamAipke I s like Nairalande national icon. Every post he graces hit the front page back to back

41 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by laurel03(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Then use dem be that... Africa science tinz
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Xisnin(m): 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Another dumb post on the front page.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Madt people EVERYWHERE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Mankosi: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2018
Story

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by prodam(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
I wonder why a senator in Nigeria will still need destinies to be transferred to him? What kind of assertion is this.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by money121(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Sincinnati: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Mad tweeter girl reporting herself!

People can be irredeemably dumb, the writer, the supporters and the boyfriends of the dumb story teller are all rétards.

9 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by chuckjonesbaba(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2018
Where are the atheist on Nairaland? The guys that know how the universe was built, and are very, very sure that nothing like spirituality lies within. Let them come and tell me how this story is false, I love listening to their coping mechanism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by falzcopy: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
this is funny,somany things on twitter...

back to twitter oo

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Vinstel: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Picture of the mad pretty girls or I don't believe it
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by peter353: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
hmmmm Naija
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Ziggylady(f): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Is it the same i Abuja i reside in??

..Are they in Maitama District,Wuse 11,Wuse zone i to 7,Garki Areas 1 to 3,Garki 11,Guzape District,Lokogoma District .e.t.c .cos i am yet to see any 'mad pretty lady anywhere...

13 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by zombieTRACKER: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
There should be naked pretty mad women ...in Abuja

Its not out of the ordinary
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
zolajpower:

Someone should wake me up if this story hit d front page . NnwamAipke is like how the snake thread is to Lalasticlala ( he doesn't joke with snake thread ) NnwamAipke I s like Nairalande national icon. Every post he graces hit the front page back to back
Ishi udele
Wake up

4 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
This times are evil.Even for both gender,ALL must be careful.I know of an Edo bisexual that works with an Alhaji.He uses charms to sleep with girls then wipe off their private parts with handkerchief.True story,he confessed.The implication is they will never be a mother.

Many ladies especially prostitutes work with ritualists too.The things people do for money now is terrible,especially young people.If you think condom protects you ,you be fool!

9 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by speedyconnect3: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Twitter lies again

Make i dey go
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by dingbang(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Stick to your woman
Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by SpatialKing(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
As usual, is always a friend of theirs giving them the gist.. One the reasons I dislike twitter stories

4 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by kikiwendy(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
There's virtually nothing you won't hear in this country

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by zombieTRACKER: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Ziggylady:

Is it the same i Abuja i reside in??...cos i am yet to see any 'mad pretty lady anywhere.

You don't really move around

Come let me take you out

1 Like

Re: Why There Is Increase In Number Of Mad Pretty Girls In Abuja - Twitter User by Ayobami7(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Nwamaikpe has said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saudi-bound Nigerian Pilgrim Excretes 76 Cocaine Wraps / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Two Bank Robbers Burnt In Aba, Abia (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.