Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) (31483 Views)

Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
There are only two tribe/race in africa, the great IGBO and the rest
You dey find trouble. cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by omofunaab(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Just imagine this tribal comment! Smh!

Omofunaab, now I understand when you said Anambra igbos stench of tribalism is huge.

Kudos to obiano and nice one from osinbajo.(the most active VP ever in Nigeria)

bro

Chai, you shouldn't have commented on this thread ,

Don't you know this is a chest beating thread, leave them let them enjoy.

I saw one sef saying anambra has many industries than ogun state, how many times have we proved to them that ogun is the most industrialized state in Nigeria.

Whether ogun is close to Lagos is not anybody's business and whether they are owned by multinationals is not their business.

The fact is ogun has more industries than anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Neoguru1: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
jeeqaa7:
osibanjo and black... i think sey this man na pastor

and y some of the pictures wey happen today carry 2015 date ... op, your camera don expire abi you be APC machinery

the dozzy oil tanks .... Photoshop gone bad .... i am an ibo man but i detest lies
Capital Afonja.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:
^^^ As in?
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
blues2022:
^^^ As in?
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by obiemurphy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
If Peter Obi is not there...then it's rubbish...cos we blv in him more than Ngige and Obiano
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:
There are only two tribe/race in africa, the great IGBO and the rest

And you are living and prospering in Igboland abi?

How many great people in the wide world do you see developing somewhere other than their homeland?

Azuazu!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
othenok:

I nwe charo uche, o kwa I ma? Unu bu ndi Igbo amaro ezo be onwe ha n'iru ndi mba ozo. Okpo!

Speak in English,,,, I no understand u
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
msld:

You are right, don't mind any negative comment. It is your choice, not racism or tribalism. You only made your choice known. Ada Anambra, I am not being pushy but we may talk privately if you do not mind.

Nwoke omma ,i nweghi nsogbu. Igbo tulu ilu si na akpaa ofuma, arahu n' ute.

Nwa afo, Ife di mma.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by othenok(f): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Gozmok112 post=51337362]
Speak in English,,,, I no understand u[/quote
O ka I wee fu nu. Anyi ncha bu cha ndi Igbo.
You know you have a long way to go,huh?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kingsley1000:
this one obiano is romancing with ngige,make em no join apc o

ngige is current minister of labour. vp is visiting his state on labour related reason! so why not
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
jeeqaa7:
osibanjo and black... i think sey this man na pastor

and y some of the pictures wey happen today carry 2015 date ... op, your camera don expire abi you be APC machinery

the dozzy oil tanks .... Photoshop gone bad .... i am an ibo man but i detest lies

u mumu eh. company wey i still go today?
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Anambra begging for relevance.

hater spotted

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Just imagine this tribal comment! Smh!

Omofunaab, now I understand when you said Anambra igbos stench of tribalism is huge.

Kudos to obiano and nice one from osinbajo.(the most active VP ever in Nigeria)

you re such a despicable human being. how is choosing Whr u want to come from and Whr u wish to marry a tribal comment. tufiakwa. all because of hatred and envy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
othenok:

I nwe charo uche, o kwa I ma? Unu bu ndi Igbo amaro ezo be onwe ha n'iru ndi mba ozo. Okpo!

mechie eze ure gi okpo. wetin ngige don do for anambra state as the minister of labour. tell me d economic and political importance of ngige to anambra state,

later his sorry asz will come seek who go vote him papa
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=othenok post=51337916][/quote]

We re all one,,,but u suppose understand na
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

How many great people in the wide world do you see developing somewhere other than their homeland?

Azuazu!
^^^
Who's this afonja, swerve mek I see peole without tribal mark and disfigured face... Smh

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by ideas4real: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Where is Fayose to come and see better things that is happeing here rather than cutting pomo on the road up and down.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Nice One Industrial Revolution is all we need right now.

#Atiku2019

I know and can bet my life that you are from the south, Should we say you are a slave of the Fulani's and Hausa's?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Atiku2019: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
bashydemy:

I know and can bet my life that you are from the south, Should we say you are a slave of the Fulani's and Hausa's?

wink NorthCentral Bro
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
See haters saying crap upandan about Anambra, we are always and proudly moving forward and no eediot can stop us. It's in our blood, haters can please hug the nearest transformer

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:

wink NorthCentral Bro

LOL i hear I am from Abia since anyone can claim what ever online...

I could be Fashola today and be Buhari tomorrow.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by othenok(f): 11:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
chiefobdk:

mechie eze ure gi okpo. wetin ngige don do for anambra state as the minister of labour. tell me d economic and political importance of ngige to anambra state,

later his sorry asz will come seek who go vote him papa

I ka bu nwata na asa aru n"afo n'afo. E nwero m Ihe m ga-asa gi. Tebe onwe ure inugo? O so ya nya enwena ihe omeree anyi agaghi m enye ndi Mba ozo ohere ikpari ya. Kachifo. Ka ba kwa aru taa atu, Inuu.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2016
othenok:

I ka bu nwata na asa aru n"afo n'afo. E nwero m Ihe m ga-asa gi. Tebe onwe ure inugo? O so ya nya enwena ihe omeree anyi agaghi m enye ndi Mba ozo ohere ikpari ya. Kachifo. Ka ba kwa aru taa atu, Inuu.

imaro ife
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:56am On Nov 25, 2016
othenok:

imaro ife...okenye okpo.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by olaitoro(m): 3:52am On Nov 25, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Azuazu!

who told you Igboland is not develop ?.
Igbos will keep on dominating you economically even in your back yard.

azuazu is that the name of your sister.

omo werey.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by othenok(f): 7:38am On Nov 25, 2016
chiefobdk:

imaro ife...okenye okpo.
grin
chiefobdk:

imaro ife...okenye okpo.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
olaitoro:

who told you Igboland is not develop ?.
Igbos will keep on dominating you economically even in your back yard.

azuazu is that the name of your sister.

omo werey.

Omo ale! Okoro na your papa land you dey so? Igboland is develop in your imagination only.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Omo ale! Okoro na your papa land you dey so? Igboland is develop in your imagination only.
Tunde how is your poor enclave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by olaitoro(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

tajudeen stop being stupid like iya basiru. I know it pains to see Igbos economically marginalising you even in your yoruba enclave.

omo werey.

ewu na enweghi nne na nna. hahaha

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.