Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) (31487 Views)

Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Veepee will also visit major industries in Nnewi

Cutix cable Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tummy Tummy noodles Nnewi

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ugonnax:

Look at this nuisance; If I were next to you, I 'll give you a dirty slap. Do you think Anambrans are your mate? Everything is not about dickk measuring with Igbos. Talking about Ogun. Yes Ogun has some industries only because of its close proximity to Lagos but 90% of those companies and industries are owned by multi-nationals. But in Anambra....99.99999999999999999999999% are owned by Igbos.

Google the industries in Ogun state and check the owners. Meanwhile it is also not our fault that ogun state is most industrialised because aside it's close proximity to lagos, the environment is condusive for business hereby attracting indigenes and multinational investors.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chikason group Nnewi

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Perceptor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
dumo1:
With the pictures of these industries that I had seen, really Lagos and ogun state are over-rated in terms of industrial might.
Government should do whatever it takes to keep these companies rolling and give them all the forex needed for them to survive.
Na ds small industry dey shack u wey u dey misyarn lyk dsds Na waa o...ah no blame u sha, such thing is rare over there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Osibanjo tour of Innoson headquarters at Nnewi, Anambra State

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Nnewi its auto parts hub of Nigeria majority of the industries specialized on manufacturing of Motor parts, etc

Pics Ibeto Motor battery, Haco parts Nnewi

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by msld: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
deking:
Please where is the industry here ?

You won't see them cause you don't wanna see them.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tour of Sabmiller facilities in Onitsha by the vice president Osibanjo!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by msld: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
WomanOfRace:
I love Igbo land but i don't think i will like to belong to any other state that is not Anambra. From Anambra and will marry from Anambra.
You are right, don't mind any negative comment. It is your choice, not racism or tribalism. You only made your choice known. Ada Anambra, I am not being pushy but we may talk privately if you do not mind.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Igbos are indeed great people! Born industrialists!

If you haven't been to Anambra, you won't know that most of the things they consume and use are made or manufactured in Anambra. I'm talking about pretty much all necessities of human existence including pharmaceutical drugs and /medical products.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by msld: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

GO AND SIT DOWN ....WHAT STUPID INDUSTRY DOES OGUN HAVE EXCEPT FOR THOSE BISCUIT, CHEWING GUN AND SWEET INDUSTRY. ABEG GO AND HAVE SIT. WE ARE TALKING OF INDUSTRY HERE grin grin grin cool cool cool cool

For sure, not moi moi and groundnut packaging industries. Anambra is operating in a different level, he can not comprehend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Anambra rice industry Amichi, Nnewi LGA

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by msld: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Is not hate, racism, tribalism nor whatever. We do our stuff our way, by us, in us and by our nature. If you don't like it, go and wreck. We don't give a damn. Anambra forever, hate or love me, I no send.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by othenok(f): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
Gozmok112:
Ngige be like roasted fish
I nwe charo uche, o kwa I ma? Unu bu ndi Igbo amaro ezo be onwe ha n'iru ndi mba ozo. Okpo!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by IGBOyoruHausa: 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
[size=28pt]Rochas APC man Imo ApC state, how come Rochas cannot attract ordinary minister to come and commission one project though no standard project to commision. I thought Rocha is a friend to Hausa ppl, or friend to PMP, shame on him, None Apc states have one visitation or other by PMB and VP/. He wants to be the president of Nigeria. I pity Nigeria if he goes there he will sell every body and disappear while leaving Nigerian with gully everywhere

No road, no Job, no water in Imo state, gully every where, Bad rulership, No conscience, all the state money stolen by one man Called Rochas. He said that Imo State is owing him that is why he steeling all the money in his possession please brother take a trip to Imo and see how Nigeria will be should this man called Rochas goes in Aso Rock [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by msld: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Go and check the history of St. Simon island (Eboe landing). We rather die than be slaves to any entity. Omanbala kwenu!!!!. Our pride na our heritage. If u don't like it, stand for queue cause we no send.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Juhel pharmaceutical

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
More of Juhel parm products

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by megbu: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong but there are only two indigenous paranteral drugs manufacturing coys in Nigeria, Juhel and Dana. Producing intravenous drugs is not an all comers affair, WHO will be on your neck. It is world class standard or you find another interest. Kudos to Dr. Ifeanyi Okoye, thank you also for building the faculty of pharmacuetical sciences at Unizik from the scratch. Although it was sighted at your home town Agulu. You guys make us proud all the time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by hollywater: 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
mascot87:
Ibo people will be happy now. No more Biafra grin grin grin
Which people are Ibo?I only know Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by ak47mann(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Anambra Erika imagine erisko tomato paste industry move his factory from Lagos to Anambra?even his older brother emmab shopping plaza Abuja which demonic boko bomb the other day their home town Anambra could have been a safe heaven for their investment.i no them very well because they came from ebenato clan in amichi Nnewi South( ikwu nnem) my mother related to them she came from the same clan cool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Malawian(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
so this thing they are saying is true? Obiano wants to decamp to APC. he will now know whether he is more popular than Ngige.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by ahidjo: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
IGBOyoruHausa:
[size=28pt]Rochas APC man Imo ApC state, how come Rochas cannot attract ordinary minister to come and commission one project though no standard project to commision. I thought Rocha is a friend to Hausa ppl, or friend to PMP, shame on him, None Apc states have one visitation or other by PMB and VP/. He wants to be the president of Nigeria. I pity Nigeria if he goes there he will sell every body and disappear while leaving Nigerian with gully everywhere

No road, no Job, no water in Imo state, gully every where, Bad rulership, No conscience, all the state money stolen by one man Called Rochas. He said that Imo State is owing him that is why he steeling all the money in his possession please brother take a trip to Imo and see how Nigeria will be should this man called Rochas goes in Aso Rock [/size]

Childish! Did you post this when PDP was in power? BTW stop shouting!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tour of Innoson Nigeria headquarters in Nnewi, Anambra state continues!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by AmericanQuarter: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vice president inspection of the manufacturing section of Innoson!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by JoNach: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
HopeAtHand:
Anambra begging for relevance.
c'mon man, its late 2016 , grow up
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Update...

Gov Obiano with VP Prof Osibanjo & other dignitaries now at Anambra State Town Hall Meeting holding @ Prof Dora Akunyili Women Development Centre.

After the Vice President took a moment off the tour, while governor Obiano humbly waited, to see a few APC members, The Crew is now at the Town Hall Meeting.

According to the Vice President...

"I hope to be back to Anambra State... This is my second time but I'm going to come again. So many things are happening here" implying that Willie Is Working.

"... Anambra State is the industrial heartbeat of Nigeria!"

Full details load...
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Presidiotbuhari: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
There are only two tribe/race in africa, the great IGBO and the rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by mensdept: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is what a governor who was elected by the people and not rigged in (Like all the other SE and Rivers State) and allowed to govern does. This is what a party of the people (APGA) and not the elite businessmen and crooks (APC/PDP) can do with their mandate. Imagine when Okorocha was in APGA he performed, but left what he called a "regional" party to join another "regional" party to be sidelined lol.

Nonsense

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Saraki Arranged Recent Meeting With Buhari Over Health Status’ / "The Card Reader Does The Following"- Jega / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.