Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) (31482 Views)

Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Opening Of Roban Stores Awka , Anambra State - By Gov. Willie Obiano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by chinology: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
How does a personal wish translate to tribalism even though I share the same idea?

wristbangle:

Just imagine this tribal comment! Smh!

Omofunaab, now I understand when you said Anambra igbos stench of tribalism is huge.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
dumo1:
With the pictures of these industries that I had seen, really Lagos and ogun state are over-rated in terms of industrial might.
Government should do whatever it takes to keep these companies rolling and give them all the forex needed for them to survive.

Bros, u don't mean what you just said now. Comparing Anambra in terms of industries to lagos and ogun? Huh!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by cremedelacreme: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
chinology:
Are you from Lagos too? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chino u no well i swear. All Afonjas are from Lagos nah. tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Just imagine this tribal comment! Smh!

Omofunaab, now I understand when you said Anambra igbos stench of tribalism is huge.

Kudos to obiano and nice one from osinbajo.(the most active VP ever in Nigeria)

Efi di nso! pls o, what is wrong with my comment? so loving Igbo land and desiring to settle down with someone from my state is now a taboo? I'm only being patriotic to my state out of love for my kind.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
chinology:
Ikwerre man how?

[s][/s]

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Bros, u don't mean what you just said now. Comparing Anambra in terms of industries to lagos and ogun? Huh!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
mascot87:
Ibo people will be happy now. No more Biafra grin grin grin
shot up, must u comment?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
NairaMaster1:

It won't stop APC from rigging him out in favour of Ngige come 2017
Apc never fit rig Bayelsa,na Anambra capital of Biafra they wan come rig? Dat would make Nigeria divide easier

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

GO AND SIT DOWN ....WHAT STUPID INDUSTRY DOES OGUN HAVE EXCEPT FOR THOSE BUSICULT CHEWING GUN AND SWEET INDUSTRY. ABEG GO AND HAVE SIT

gringringrin Na wao!

https://www.google.com/search?q=industries%20in%20Ogun%20state&hl=en-GB&gws_rd=ssl

Click that link and see for yourself that Ogun State is the most industrialised state in Nigeria.

Between, I don't want to derail this thread.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

gringringrin Na wao!

https://www.google.com/search?q=industries%20in%20Ogun%20state&hl=en-GB&gws_rd=ssl

Click that link and see for yourself that Ogun State is the most industrialised state in Nigeria.

Between, I don't want to derail this thread.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by wristbangle: 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Efi di nso! pls o, what is wrong with my comment? so loving Igbo land and desiring to settle down with someone from my state is now a taboo? I'm only being patriotic to my state out of love for my kind.

Alright then cool.
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by WomanOfRace(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Alright then cool.
Thanks for finally getting to understand.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
oluwamile:
dis man is far better Dan sambo...he is even working more Dan bubu

Hmmmmm
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Eastern Distilleries and Food Industries Limited HIA Onitsha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
... Igboland, the giant of manufacturing and industrial company in Nigeria. The spirit of entrepreneurship, hardwork, and business prosperity is very real in that region.

12 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Ugonnax: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:
[s]

gringringrin Na wao!

Between, I don't want to derail this thread.[/s]

Look at this nuisance; If I were next to you, I 'll give you a dirty slap. Do you think Anambrans are your mate? Everything is not about dickk measuring with Igbos. Talking about Ogun. Yes Ogun has some industries only because of its close proximity to Lagos but 90% of those companies and industries are owned by multi-nationals. But in Anambra....99.99999999999999999999999% are owned by Igbos.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
wristbangle:

You know you are suffering from inferiority complex when you constantly use another man's progress as your benchmark...don't mind him jare!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tiger food and drink Onitsha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Harbour industrial layout is one of five major industrial layouts in Onitsha and sub excluding Nnewi and Awka industrial layouts

Nigeria brewery Onitsha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Coca cola company

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
More and more igbos should be encouraged to INVEST HOME.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
Afonjas won't like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by mascot87(m): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
electrokcoi:
shot up, must u comment?

Fyn boy, must u quote me grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Proud Anambrarian.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Premier Brewery Onitsha

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by aviazuva: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
where ompah factory na
Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ekulo Group

99% of the industries are owned by Igbos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by megbu: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Krisoral group supply pet bottles to many industries in Ogun and Lagos state. The demand for their product from the southwest is so high that they run their machine 247. Down time is a capital offence. Kudos to Chris Oranu their CEO. He is a pure industrial genius.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
More

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by lordyugo: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
chinology:
Are you from Lagos too? cheesy

every afonja is frm lagos loool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Tours Anambra's Industrial Sites With Ngige & Governor Obiano (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Veepee will also visit major industries in Nnewi

Cutix cable Nnewi

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.