Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa (48799 Views)

Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / Buhari Places Vice President Osibanjo Under Close Intense Security Watch / 2 Governors On Security Watch-list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by donfemo(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lets continue lying to our selves is it not the same Lagos we stay in? with crime and theft every day and lynching every time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by DanPel(m): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
YiboYooots... oya o,food don land,come beef us small

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
In This same Nigeria that we are where there's no Intelligence and database? Smh Linus
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by sukkottt: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
AkinPhysicist:
cool grin Yeebus of Uganda will not like this grin cool
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by baybeeboi: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
richidinho:

Mtcheeew.... Kid

Metu, u say wetin?
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by phemmie06(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Center of excellence. Eko o ni baje

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by sukkottt: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
DDeliverer:
The battle is always between igbos and yorubas....while the hausas lead you foools...

Tribalism will not kill you all in Jesus name!!
yorubas lead hausas. jagaban put the hausa president in power just how obasanjo put jonathan in power. yoruba is the one behind the shadows putting all the chess pieces together. hausa and igbo are too emotional to lead. yoruba leads and we put hausa in power as figure head but the corridors of power in nigeria is littered with yoruba men controlling everybody behind the shadows .

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by baybeeboi: 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jobia:
undecided

Yimu
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by debque(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Make we talk true Lagos state still has a long way to go...make dem reach fadeyi or ikorodu dem go know sey terrorists dey dia..
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by ylaa(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
I disagree pls
Next story. Thanks
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by drake2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
oduduwa. we outcheaaa. any state run by oduduwa is heaven. quote me wrong and sango will soda ya yanch with lightening

lol. Not really @d content and meaning, but d beautiful comic in it.

We are so blessed in Naija. Really!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Taaah
Its a lie, they are only trying.
My friend's dad was kidnapped last week, we had to pay 800k to get him back. The story didn't even make the news. There are crazy things happening in Lagos that don't make the news that is why they think Lagos is secure. It ain't. Most states are better than Lagos in terms of security.
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by johntaiwo123(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
k
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by alaskido(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
I do not agree with this survey or award given to Lagos state. Only last week on my way to work around 6.05 am as you are descending the bridge to Dolphin Estate. Area boys were there busy robbing motorist.

Also area boys went on riot destroying LAG buses. Oshodi NURTW were fighting with dangerous weapon only this week and the Army had to step in. So where and how did they classify them to win this award. If you look well APC leg, I mean monkey hand don enter pot of soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
My friend's dad was kidnapped last week, we had to pay 800k to get him back. The story didn't even make the news. There are crazy things happening in Lagos that don't make the news that is why they think Lagos is secure. It ain't. Most states are better than Lagos in terms of security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by nobilie: 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
@baybeeboi, i'm sure you are not Igbo but one problem seeker.
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by sekundosekundo: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
mascot87:
IBO people will soon come here and beat there chest.

Clap for yourself, when next you go to bed pls leave your doors open that's when we will know how secured Lagos is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by donfemo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
yorubas lead hausas. jagaban put the hausa president in power just how obasanjo put jonathan in power. yoruba is the one behind the shadows putting all the chest pieces together. hausa and igbo are too emotional to lead. yoruba leads and we put hausa in power as figure head but the corridors of power in nigeria is littered with yoruba men controlling everybody behind the shadows .

Be deceiving yourself. I am Yoruba and i know we don't lead anything. The average Hausa man likes power and knows how to get it. If Jagaban could win the presidency he will take it for himself and not put anyone there. You cannot give what you don't have. He has never been president himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by johnsonjosbles(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
baybeeboi:
On behalf of all the South Easterners, we strongly and sternly reject the outcome of this survey as its conduct wasnt strictly on performance values.
What do you say of Anambra counter crime squad(CCS), how about Abia Territorial Crime Unit (TCU), how bout the Nsukka Crime Response Squad (CRS)?

Until this survey is reconducted in the best interesf of the African Territorial Security Outfit, we firmly reject and comdemn the result of the said survey in all its entirety.

Signed
Prince Madu Chinemere Maduchen(PPRO)

For IPOB.
u better go guild ur burder b4 fulanis peneterate again,if not,u may not be priviledge to type trash again, as 4lagos yeye survey, comon agbero dey nor fit curtail, how come dey bag dat? maybe na INEC do the survey.
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by donfemo(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

How much did you contribute in the 800k, just curious cos you said "we had to pay 800k"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Olowo1940: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
lagos tia, haters go n hug wet transformer grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
It's ok. Igbos are prone to rejection.

baybeeboi:
On behalf of all the South Easterners, we strongly and sternly reject the outcome of this survey as its conduct wasnt strictly on performance values.
What do you say of Anambra counter crime squad(CCS), how about Abia Territorial Crime Unit (TCU), how bout the Nsukka Crime Response Squad (CRS)?

Until this survey is reconducted in the best interesf of the African Territorial Security Outfit, we firmly reject and comdemn the result of the said survey in all its entirety.

Signed
Prince Madu Chinemere Maduchen(PPRO)

For IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's why Boko Haram cannot succeed in a place like Lagos
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Olowo1940: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
donfemo:
Lets continue lying to our selves is it not the same Lagos we stay in? with crime and theft every day and lynching every time.
wetin dis one dey yan undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by sukkottt: 4:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

that nigga kidnapped himself because he was broke. you have just become maga. lagos is safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
oduduwa. we outcheaaa. any state run by oduduwa is heaven. quote me wrong and sango will soda ya yanch with lightening

lmao grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by hero2000: 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Lagos and development.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
sukkottt:
that nigga kidnapped himself because he was broke. you have just become maga. lagos is safe
No he didn't, according to him, they shot at their bus and all of them were abducted. It happened in Isawo Ikorodu, they all put them on a boat and took them to their hideout.
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by isaacputi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
Freedom2016:
No be the same Lagos where I dey...these afonjas and propaganda. Now bribing foreign prints to lie...God help you people!

May sango rape anybody that hates the Yoruba race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
grin
Re: Lagos Is The Best Security Conscious State In Africa - Security Watch Africa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
donfemo:

How much did you contribute in the 800k, just curious cos you said "we had to pay 800k"
Does the amount I contributed matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kuje Hospital Rejects Lady Butchered On Election Day In Abuja(photos,video) / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher / Ministerial Screening: 3 Things Shittu Said Most Nigerians Won't Agree With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.