Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday (12493 Views)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Atiku For Leaving APC / Lmao! This Dude Finished Atiku On Facebook / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Maskenney: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Them be brothers na
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
how market Buhari online adviser
not online adviser, I AM NIGERIA AMBASSADOR to NAIRALAND grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is the 70 year old man Nigerians want to vote for again. Issorait
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Lescott7(m): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku is presently 70, he would be 73 by 2019 and some set of people below 30 are already chanting Atiku for 2019. When will Nigeria stop running gerontocracy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by london4luv: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
President jonathan nko...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by papiwyte(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
HBD
Game boy
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by wildchild1: 4:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Congrats to him

Check my signature
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by bart10: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bubu don dey fear Atiku now. Atiku might chase him out of Aso Villa in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by emi14: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
Football age

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
londonrivals:
President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, as he turns 70 on November 25, 2016.
In a letter he personally signed, President Buhari said he was delighted to welcome Alhaji Abubakar "to the 70s club," and prayed that Allah would grant him "many more years of good health and service to Nigeria."

The President added: "Over the years, I have admired your courage and doggedness in defending your interests and your generosity in promoting education. The American University in Yola is one of your noble legacies, and my hope and wish is that it will endure."

President Buhari said both himself and the former Vice President should be grateful to Allah, who has granted them grace to be in the 70s club, and sends "kind personal regards."

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/buhari-congratulates-atiku-on-his-70th.html

And some people were asking me what Atiku has achieved. One went ahead, arguing that, even in education, he has not achieved.
Now, let his records speak for him, even the President is singing his praise!

Cc ephi123
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by mrsfavour(f): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
At 70 he looks good. if Atiku is 70 officially, Bubu should be 90+.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

And some people were asking me what Atiku has achieved. One went ahead, arguing that, even in education, he has not achieved.
Now, let his records speak for him, even the President is singing his praise!

Cc ephi123

Buhari, who has shown immense failure, singing the praise of his Northern brother, does not inspire any confidence at all. If the praise was coming from a person who has achieved, it would carry more wight IMHO.

Again as I pointed out earlier, establishing a single university which is a private enterprise does not count as an achievement of what he has done for the nation. Is the uni a charity? No. The students pay fees right? Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrsfavour:

hahahaha wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by effyzie01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
londonrivals:
President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, as he turns 70 on November 25, 2016.
In a letter he personally signed, President Buhari said he was delighted to welcome Alhaji Abubakar "to the 70s club," and prayed that Allah would grant him "many more years of good health and service to Nigeria."

The President added: "Over the years, I have admired your courage and doggedness in defending your interests and your generosity in promoting education. The American University in Yola is one of your noble legacies, and my hope and wish is that it will endure."

President Buhari said both himself and the former Vice President should be grateful to Allah, who has granted them grace to be in the 70s club, and sends "kind personal regards."

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/buhari-congratulates-atiku-on-his-70th.html

A president who could personally sign letters congratulating politicians on their birthdays or their children's weddings but could not write even one to condole the families of our fallen soldiers.

This shows his priorities.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
ephi123:

Buhari, who is has shown immense failure, singing the praise of his Northern brother, does not inspire any confidence at all. If the praise was coming from a person who has achieved, it would carry more wight IMHO.

Again as I pointed out earlier, establishing a single university which is a private enterprise does not count as an achievement of what he has done for the nation. Is the uni a charity? No. The students pay fees right? Case closed.
Churches that get free monies from members as offerings and tithes, use same monies and establish universities, yet they charge higher than American University.
It is not a justification however, it's just a pointer to the point raised by the churches the facilities used to establish the school, the equipments use in running the school and the services render in such schools can only be afforded with such fees. I bet you didn't attend a public secondary school, even though we have a lot of them littered around.
The man is human, therefore, he has his flaws, but he has however done so well for himself that his flaws are nowhere near his strength. Hope you can say same about yourself, miss/Mrs self righteous!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
mrsfavour:
You gain nothing from badmouthing others. Before you even criticize his age, check your CV, are you sure you're using your real age?

Atiku_President_2019
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Churches that get free monies from members as offerings and tithes, use same monies and establish universities, yet they charge higher than American University.
It is not a justification however, it's just a pointer to the point raised by the churches the facilities used to establish the school, the equipments use in running the school and the services render in such schools can only be afforded with such fees. I bet you didn't attend a public secondary school, even though we have a lot of them littered around.
The man is human, therefore, he has his flaws, but he has however done so well for himself that his flaws are nowhere near his strength. Hope you can say same about yourself, miss/Mrs self righteous!

Why should we compare a church to an individual? Is the church running for a seat? Face Atiku and face him squarely, his school is a profit making venture for himself EOD. It has nothing to do with providing services to his local community.

So basically anyone can go establish a uni and that automatically becomes an achievement and enough reason to run for office
No wonder Africa is still where it is when we are still reasoning like this. Shame.

Let 70 year old Atiku go and rest. You folks should look for more vibrant leaders to lead you out of the hole you are in already, thanks to voting a 74-year old man in 2015.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
ephi123:

Why should we compare a church to an individual? Is the church running for a seat? Face Atiku and face him squarely, his school is a profit making venture for himself EOD. It has nothing to do with providing services to his local community.

So basically anyone can go establish a uni and that automatically becomes an achievement and enough reason to run for office
No wonder Africa is still where it is when we are still reasoning like this. Shame.

Let 70 year old Atiku go and rest. You folks should look for more vibrant leaders to lead you out of the hole you are in already, thanks to voting a 74-year old man in 2015.
Dah, this lady, how do you even argue? When I bring this fact, you twist, I bring the next, you twist. Wetin I go do you now sef?
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Dah, this lady, how do you even argue? When I bring this fact, you twist, I bring the next, you twist. Wetin I go do you now sef?

Nothing o. Let Atiku go and rest. There are younger, more capable in a population of 170 million plus. I don talk my own lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
anigbajumo:

Atiku @70 undecided undecidedI wish him LLNP....

Another one chance loading, I can see some people already campaigning for this man,smh for the future of this country.sincerely, we need to stop recycling around all this old garbage.

I don't knw the man don old like this.....HBD sir.

They never hear, until it is too late. Nigeria is still trying to dig itself out of the current predicament yet some people have mouth to say "I stand for Atiku". Such foolishness!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
ephi123:

Nothing o. Let Atiku go and rest. There are younger, more capable in a population of 170 million plus. I don talk my own lipsrsealed
Do you know it has not occurred to me to ask who you would prefer? You don't like Atiku, same with Buhari and we must have a President. So, sell me your candidate!
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ephi123(f): 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Do you know it has not occurred to me to ask who you would prefer? You don't like Atiku, same with Buhari and we must have a President. So, sell me your candidate!

I don't have to sell my candidate. Rather the candidates should sell themselves to us and show us why they believe they qualify and should be voted in. That, in my opinion, should be the sequence of things.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by nely4me(m): 9:25pm On Nov 24, 2016
That may be his football age though
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Bruno3000(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Because GEJ does not follow them to say allaoakbar!
Querty:
But Buhari did not wish Jonathan a happy birthday...

Why
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by kolaaderin: 1:42am On Nov 25, 2016
Realhommie:
Imagine, so this Atiku is 70 now Yet he wants to run in 2019 by which time he'll be almost 73...

Naija, I hail my con3..

The wailers will not see him as too old for the post now he will be almost 73 by the time of the election in 2019. Hatred for buhari will make them vote in another grandpa as they claimed.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ChimaAdeoye: 3:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Crocodile congratulations. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is so afraid of [size=18pt]#Atiku2019[/size]
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Bestbeelieve: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2016
Realhommie:
Imagine, so this Atiku is 70 now Yet he wants to run in 2019 by which time he'll be almost 73...

Naija, I hail my con3..
Hes the youth that are the future of tomorrow
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Duru009(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2016
unite4real:

70 years is a major milestone. 57 is not. wait until GEJ turns 60 then you can criticize.

GEJ is Nigeria immediate past leader. He deserve respect...

Is George bush upto 70yrs but was congratulated by Barack Obama....
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Osyfellaini(f): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2016
A leader and politician with a difference...Happy 70th birthday to a true leader, rare gem, democrat and man of the people.
Good health and More years, Welcome to the septuagenarians club Turaki Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2016
Bestbeelieve:

Hes the youth that are the future of tomorrow
I am surprised... Just for how long shall we continue like this

Some may want to argue that even the US have a president elect who's 70, but then can Nigeria be compared to the states? Not even in a single aspect, never..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC / Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video) / Onyekachi Nwebonyi Of APC Wins Ebonyi North Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.