Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday (12492 Views)

Ben Bruce Congratulates Atiku For Leaving APC / Lmao! This Dude Finished Atiku On Facebook / Maryam Abacha Celebrates Her 70th Birthday With Family In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Realhommie(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2016
kolaaderin:

The wailers will not see him as too old for the post now he will be almost 73 by the time of the election in 2019. Hatred for buhari will make them vote in another grandpa as they claimed.
Infact i weak..

If you look closely at PMB's pic's lately you'll see that he's aged so fast, the man don old wella. To seat on that chair no be childs play ooooooo, just look at GEJ presently, he looks so refreshed unlike when he was there at the helms of affairs. Naija problems too much so e no go easy for any old man.

They should all sit back as elder statesmen, their roles should be advisory. PMB shouldn't even contemplate a second term if not the man might not survive it, also i wouldn't even support him coz obviously he lacks vision and he isn't competent as he has shown.

Hence we need fresh brains, new ideas not old recycled poliTHIEFcians that we currently have. But would that even be possible The system is messed up, my con3 is f**k'd... Choiiiiiiiiiiii, Diaris God oooooooo.
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by dra1987(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hbd to our president come 2019
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by phemmyutd(m): 4:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
BADNEAT:
For two years now , Buhari has not wished GEJ a happy Birthday..

Show me when Gej congratulate Buhari on his Birthday, before you continue your wailing
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
phemmyutd:

Show me when Gej congratulate Buhari on his Birthday, before you continue your wailing
https://www.nairaland.com/2047911/president-jonathan-congratulates-buhari-72nd

Can you now go back to your zombie sleep??no more rice from Aisha ,sorry
Re: Buhari Congratulates Atiku On His 70th Birthday by ChimaAdeoye: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
There is danger for Atiku.

When a snake congratulates you for no reason at all, it is ready to strike you.
Meanwhile

[size=18pt]Nigeria Sai ........#Atiku2019[/size]

Peter Obi's Supporters Plan One Million March On Saturday / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC / Egbeda/Ona-Ora Community Rejects Accord Candidates In Their Presence (Video)