Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC (19734 Views)

Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ā€ˇCampaign Manager Defects To APC / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senator Yele Omogunwa Writes Buhari Over NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by labiola: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
DeviIhimself:

nobody cares about who wins or losses ondo

hehehehe but why are you guys not supporting aketi?
so all these time it's not all about apc it's about tinubu grin
shame on the so called sophisticated politics
shame on afonja zombies who sold their soul for a plate of amala
shame on nairaland afonja zombies
tufiakwa
una never see anything grin

Your hatred for Tinubu is driving you crazy, you better don't kill yourself . God has given everyone of us a powerful tool, which is our ability to take decision. For every decision taken, there is consequences . So if I chose to follow Tinubu, is my decision which I have right to. I think you should mind your own business and concentrate your efforts on your own life.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by precious1967(m): 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
opportunist
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by DeviIhimself: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
[s]
zero8zero:
Nyamiri, face front, go sell your ugu.
Truth is mine*
[/s]

shatap timemanager

kiss the truth

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by DeviIhimself: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
[s]
engreo:
my osu brother from baby factory region, why did u want to kill urself for another person matter now.....face front now, haba! Dnt u want ur baby factory country again? That shuld be ur concern now, not afonja matter. biko cheesy
[/s]

what's this one saying?
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by itzsniper(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
afanide:
Am sure he did that thinking Jimoh Ibrahim would win at the court but things turned out the other way.....cheesy cheesy
dos are sheriff pdptiffs, God don dey open dem yansh
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Iko5000: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
We need to follow other countries and demand re-election for any serving politician that defects . This is just wrong . The same idiot will defect to another ruling party in 2019 . Ashawo has more dignity then a Nigerian politician.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by OnPointMan(m): 11:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
Who is Yele Omogunwa
Who knows him
I am also sure that in his constituency he is irrelevant undecided
Yeye Sinators :' cry

A sitter senator is irrelevant in his constituency? My sister you to go and uproot ur sense

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by bashydemy(m): 1:36am On Nov 25, 2016
KissChrix:
That's how they'll be jumping from one place to another

Dunno what they're looking for

You want them to still remain in PDP when the party have been hijacked by touts like Fayose, Wike, FFK etc? The man don see the sign of that PDP is dead and don't want to be part of the funeral...

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by justmenoni: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Tomorrow, he would be part of those who will accuse PDP of 16 years of MISRULE

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Angelb4: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2016
How will Aketi not win? Flat head colleagues won't be happy over this...
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by ofuonyebi: 8:37am On Nov 25, 2016
I can see the hand of the clock tickling anticlockwise against PDP's last days in Ondo State...what iam i seeing?...defeat? ..chei!

what their so called oga no how to do; the boys are now beating him up to the dance..!
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12am On Nov 25, 2016
OnPointMan:

A sitter senator is irrelevant in his constituency? My sister you to go and uproot ur sense
I expected you to counter it with what he has done in his constituency. There is no need for sarcasm
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by engreo(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]

what's this one saying?
osu, do I need to tell u to ask from google.......olodo sumbori
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by DeviIhimself: 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
engreo:
osu, do I need to tell u to ask from google.......olodo sumbori
Afonja bastard thunder selie i onu ebea
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by engreo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:

Afonja bastard thunder selie i onu ebea
osu criminal from baby factory.........thunder la geri re
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by DeviIhimself: 12:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
engreo:
osu criminal from baby factory.........thunder la geri re
[/s]
afo sagbuo nna i
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by engreo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:
[s][/s]
afo sagbuo nna i
sakulode lapa gbogbo ebi re run
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by DeviIhimself: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
engreo:
sakulode lapa gbogbo ebi re run
otolo gbagbuo nne i
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by engreo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
DeviIhimself:

otolo gbagbuo nne i
eyere ra jere re
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by bolinxman: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Senator Yele Omogunwa from AD to PDP,PDP to LP,LP to PDP,PDP to ACN ,ACN to PDP and now PDP to APC.
Award winning defector,Bravo!
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by basadenet: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Political prostitute, so we are not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Frustrating Treatment Of El-zakzaky In India, Shiites Allege / SSS Allowed Back Into Aso Rock After Heated Arguments / APC, PDP Set To Clash Over Choice Of Fayose As NGF Deputy Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.