Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC (19731 Views)

Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ā€ˇCampaign Manager Defects To APC / Omogunwa's Defection To APC: PDP Senators Walk Out On Saraki / Senator Yele Omogunwa Writes Buhari Over NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by NaLaugh: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by yemmybx(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
FTC!!!
.Welcome to our party I dedicate this mha FTC TO U...
Does Nairaland pay for FTC's?

1 Like

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by FunkyMetahuman: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Atiku2019:
Lol

Atiku 2019...... cool
you are doing good job for Atiku o

I wouldn't mind campaigning for him too if the price is right
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by jahlud: 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Abuzed1(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Pavore9: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
LorDBolton:

That's what annoys me about our politics...

The other thread someone was saying FFK and fayose are progressives for vocally criticising govt.

Even the citizens don't know shit about political ideologies.

It is really sad.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Thawarplay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Need to celebrate this at his hotel here in Danjuma Akure
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by collinometricx: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
I think u should ask seun or lala .
yemmybx:
Does Nairaland pay for FTC's?
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Akinwerndey: 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
Wetin pursue am go na im go carry am come back
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by femiero: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
The way this electioneering period is going, even if Oke wins, he is still going to defect to either PDP or APC. The defection if Yele Omogunwa is a protest against Mimiko, the PDP candidate he not wronged anybody. He's a fine gentleman but his godfather has stepped on so many toes that if a PDP candidate does not succeed him, he's gonna end up in prison.

The chances of Akeredolu just brightened. Though he'sthe least qualified having no ppublic sector experience.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by bangging(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
It is a big loss, brother. Moreover, his defection comes on the eve of an important election. This, no doubt, will further diminish the chances of the PDP. The election is a top hill to climb. Even Jegede and his godfather know this.

Oke lo le se sa!

suffering and smiling apsit fans...
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Olu317(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
This man doesn't even know how to play politics. Decamping to a party as APC that's already at loggerhead with itself. This senator Yele Omogunwa blundered.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by engreo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
DeviIhimself:

nobody cares about who wins or losses ondo

hehehehe but why are you guys not supporting aketi?
so all these time it's not all about apc it's about tinubu grin
shame on the so called sophisticated politics
shame on afonja zombies who sold their soul for a plate of amala
shame on nairaland afonja zombies
tufiakwa
una never see anything grin
my osu brother from baby factory region, why did u want to kill urself for another person matter now.....face front now, haba! Dnt u want ur baby factory country again? That shuld be ur concern now, not afonja matter. biko cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Abagworo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pavore9:
It is not a matter of ideology but where favours one at that point in time!

That's Naija politics for you.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by yemmybx(m): 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
collinometricx:
I think u should ask seun or lala
I'm always astonished because of the way people rejoice over FTCs that's why I ask.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by agabusta: 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
Olu317:
This man doesn't even know how to play politics. Decamping to a party as APC that's already at loggerhead with itself. This senator Yele Omogunwa blundered.

So he should have decamped to AD abi? That doesn't have a federal structure, or what other options are left for him if indeed he is having irreconcilable differences with his party?
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by zero8zero(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
DeviIhimself:
nobody cares about who wins or losses ondo
hehehehe but why are you guys not supporting aketi? so all these time it's not all about apc it's about tinubu grin shame on the so called sophisticated politics shame on afonja zombies who sold their soul for a plate of amala shame on nairaland afonja zombies tufiakwa una never see anything grin
Nyamiri, face front, go sell your ugu. Truth is mine*

6 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by unite4real: 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Olu317:

so PDP is not at loggerhead with itself abi?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by wwwkaycom(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
femiero:
The way this electioneering period is going, even if Oke wins, he is still going to defect to either PDP or APC. The defection if Yele Omogunwa is a protest against Mimiko, the PDP candidate he not wronged anybody. He's a fine gentleman but his godfather has stepped on so many toes that if a PDP candidate does not succeed him, he's gonna end up in prison.

The chances of Akeredolu just brightened. Though he'sthe least qualified having no ppublic sector experience.
Did you say he has no public sector experience? Someone who was Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice in Ondo State? Chairman Legal Aid Council?
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by ceeethru(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
The only different between football league and Nigerian political parties is that footballer are transfered only when the window is opened while Nigerian politician can move at any time!Shame on Nigerian constitution!
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by ceeethru(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
The only different between football league and Nigerian political parties is that footballers are transfered only when the window is opened while Nigerian politician can move at any time!Shame on Nigerian constitution!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by mailmitch(m): 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
All thse politicians wth no shame and focus @ all . I wonder if American politicians wre jumping party ths hw tht con3 wuld hve bin like.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Olu317(m): 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
unite4real:

so PDP is not at loggerhead with itself abi?
..PDP is in a comatose but can still be revived. But a party as CPC hiding as APC is perpetually on the brink of collapse. Imagine a orthopedic with the highest number of senators yet cannot produce the necessary positions it ought have her senators occupy instead ,she flirts with other party. So how do you handle this? what am I saying? it is already dead. Chief Olu Falae was kidnapped by herdsmen carrying guns , what did they do about it?
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by anjowaka510(m): 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ondo state election becoming interesting day in day out.God bless.........Wc is d winner of d election
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Olu317(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
agabusta:

So he should have decamped to AD abi? That doesn't have a federal structure, or what other options are left for him if indeed he is having irreconcilable differences with his party?
A pseudo federal structure at Abuja. Go to other states, you will see the inevitable down fall of CPC pretending to be APC. This secret had been blown out by Wife of the president, Aisha Buhari. The cloud is filled with rain about to let loose and it shall pour a blessed rain on us and not quack policy killing Nigerians. So I see it happening ,live and direct. Is it really about federal might ?or good governance. Some times it is all about choosing between the devil and the deep blue see. Fulani to come and implant a stooge in Yoruba land. We can only wait to see the out come. CPC (APC) must fall
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by CioAngels(f): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Your jumping to apc will not save you from disgrace(probe). Shameless thief.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by VagileVictor(m): 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
May be he is one of the yam eaterss trying to take cover.
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by PrincessEni(f): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
The intrigues surrounding this ondo election is getting too much.
. I am just as tired of Ondo Election as I was tired of Trumps campaign
Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by agabusta: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Olu317:
[s]A pseudo federal structure at Abuja. Go to other states, you will see the inevitable down fall of CPC pretending to be APC. This secret had been blown out by Wife of the president, Aisha Buhari. The cloud is filled with rain about to let loose and it shall pour a blessed rain on us and not quack policy killing Nigerians. So I see it happening ,live and direct. Is it really about federal might ?or good governance. Some times it is all about choosing between the devil and the deep blue see. Fulani to come and implant a stooge in Yoruba land. We can only wait to see the out come. CPC (APC) must fall[/s]

What are you trying so much to pass across? Sorry it doesnt make much sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Yele Omogunwa Defects To APC by Kobicove(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
No loyalty whatsoever among politicians in Nigeria undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Others Meeting On Minimum Wage / Yahaya Bello: EndSARS Protest Is Politically Motivated For 2023 Elections / The History Of Public Transportation In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.