Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail (1291 Views)

Jihad To Jesus:#10yearchallenge Photos Of Faridi, A Christian Convert From Islam / Mohamad Amin Faridi: From Jihad To Jesus #10yearchallenge Of A Christian Convert / Intellectual: Why Should A Christian Convert To Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by ecclezzia: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
A jailed Christian convert has been released six years into his 10-year sentence by Uzbek authorities.

Click here to read...
http:///news/christian-convert-from-islam-released-after-7-years-jail/

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by annunaki2(m): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
And some rodents will tell us that there is no compulsion in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by alBHAGDADI: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Where are the Al taquiya disciples?
May Yahweh grant that brother strength and peace.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by true2god: 7:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
annunaki2:
And some rodents will tell us that there is no compulsion in Islam.
If, and only if, Muslims are in the minority.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by annunaki2(m): 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
true2god:
If, and only if, Muslims are in the minority.

Islam smirks so much of obvious hypocrisy, what kind of demonic forces keeps muslims enslaved by these satanic doctrines?
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
ecclezzia:
A jailed Christian convert has been released six years into his 10-year sentence by Uzbek authorities.

Click here to read...
http:///news/christian-convert-from-islam-released-after-7-years-jail/

He was in jail for selling narcotics...

https://www.prisoneralert.com/pprofiles/vp_prisoner_205_profile.html

Stop spreading half truths.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by true2god: 4:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

He was in jail for selling narcotics...

https://www.prisoneralert.com/pprofiles/vp_prisoner_205_profile.html

Stop spreading half truths.
See hypocrisy in the members of the religion of piss. The church said he was framed. This is not this first, neither will it be the last, Muslims will frame Christians so that the Christian can be jailed. It frequently happen in Pakistan. An imam was jailed in Pakistan for attempting to frame-up a young Christian girl by falsely accusing her of desecrating the wolly quran.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by annunaki2(m): 6:01am On Nov 25, 2016
true2god:
See hypocrisy in the members of the religion of piss. The church said he was framed. This is not this first, neither will it be the last, Muslims will frame Christians so that the Christian can be jailed. It frequently happen in Pakistan. An imam was jailed in Pakistan for attempting to frame-up a young Christian girl by falsely accusing her of desecrating the wolly quran.

Same way the igbo woman that was murdered in kano by islamic miscreants was framed. One of the assailants lied that she insulted their so called prophet just because she objected to his doing his abolition in front of her shop.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2016
true2god:

annunaki2:

Same way the igbo woman that was murdered in kano by islamic miscreants was framed. One of the assailants lied that she insulted their so called prophet just because she objected to his doing his abolition in front of her shop.

You were not there, and I was not there. I know that Christianity teaches you to be biased and always support your fellow sheep, but I am a Muslim, so I prefer to look at both sides before I judge a case. In both cases, competent non-sharia courts ruled against your theory. The suspected killers of that woman were wrongly arrested. They cannot punish innocent people just to placate your misplaced sense of 'justice' and bloodthirsty desire for revenge at all costs. As for this 'gentleman', he was caught with drugs on his person and in his home. Any drug dealer will claim innocence. A Christian convert dealing drugs in a Muslim country has an extra card, using the excuse of religious persecution. He is guilty until proven otherwise. If you do not like both judgements, go appeal.

But of course, we all know that the 'church' always tells the truth, especially when evangelism is in the air, dont we? We also know that Christians never carry or sell drugs. Therefore the police and the court must be the ones telling the lies.

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by parisbookaddict(f): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2016
Thats islam for you. The most pathetic hateful ideology on earth. straight from the pits of hell to torment people. every person that callls himself a muslim supports this type of treatment on non-muslims. Never trust a muslim.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 25, 2016
parisbookaddict:
Thats islam for you. The most pathetic hateful ideology on earth. straight from the pits of hell to torment people. every person that callls himself a muslim supports this type of treatment on non-muslims. Never trust a muslim.

No, judging by your crusade on NL, I would say your brand of christianity is the most pathetic hateful ideology on earth. All we have here are assertions by christians (who everyone knows are not particularly a truthful lot, starting from Paul your founder).
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by parisbookaddict(f): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

No, judging by your crusade on NL, I would say your brand of christianity is the most pathetic hateful ideology on earth. All we have here are assertions by christians (who everyone knows are not particularly a truthful lot, starting from Paul your founder).

cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by alBHAGDADI: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

You were not there, and I was not there. I know that Christianity teaches you to be biased and always support your fellow sheep, but I am a Muslim, so I prefer to look at both sides before I judge a case.
You are wrong to say Christianity teaches to be biased and always love themselves only. The below verses from the Bible and the Quran shows which religion teaches bias.

Luke 6:35

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked."

Mark 12:35

"The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. ’There is no commandment greater than these.”

Roman's 13:10

"Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

BELOW are some Quran verses that commands Muslims to be biased to non-muslims

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Now, be sincere with yourself and state which religion preaches love for others and tolerance.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
You are wrong to say Christianity teaches to be biased and always love themselves only. The below verses from the Bible and the Quran shows which religion teaches bias.

Luke 6:35

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked."

Mark 12:35

"The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. ’There is no commandment greater than these.”

Roman's 13:10

"Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law."

BELOW are some Quran verses that commands Muslims to be biased to non-muslims

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah."

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Now, be sincere with yourself and state which religion preaches love for others and tolerance.

Are you talking theory or practicals here? Though your understanding of where Islam stands is poor, and I can give you dozens of instances of tolerance in Islam to counter every one of your aspersions, I will not want to waste my time on theoretical assertions.

What the Bible is claimed to teach and what people who portray themselves as following the Bible do, are two very different things, and I am not talking about a small minority here, but the vast majority. Those who claim to be good Christians are in general, narrow minded, gullible, self centred and judgemental. They are also terribly dishonest, I have lost count of the number of pastors who have attempted to cheat or bribe their way to gaining worldly benefits when dealing with my company... those are even the worst. I know many nonchalant Christians who are more honest. If you say that the Bible forbids those things, then I question the whole definition of what it means when people say that they are good Christians.

Those endearable traits are very obvious in many evangelists even here on NL.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by alBHAGDADI: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Are you talking theory or practicals here? Though your understanding of where Islam stands is poor, and I can give you dozens of instances of tolerance in Islam to counter every one of your aspersions, I will not want to waste my time on theoretical assertions.

What the Bible is claimed to teach and what people who portray themselves as following the Bible do, are two very different things, and I am not talking about a small minority here, but the vast majority. Those who claim to be good Christians are in general, narrow minded, gullible, self centred and judgemental. They are also terribly dishonest, I have lost count of the number of pastors who have attempted to cheat or bribe their way to gaining worldly benefits when dealing with my company... those are even the worst. I know many nonchalant Christians who are more honest. If you say that the Bible forbids those things, then I question the whole definition of what it means when people say that they are good Christians.

Those endearable traits are very obvious in many evangelists even here on NL.
Am glad that you admit that the bible teaches good things.

One thing you need to note is that any Christians who does contrary of what the Bible teaches is a sinner.

Now, any Muslim who does contrary to what the Quran commands concerning killing non-muslims and violence against the infidels is also a sinner.

Why does the Quran lack tolerance but filled with violence of all sort? Don't dodge my question this time.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Am glad that you admit that the bible teaches good things.

One thing you need to note is that any Christians who does contrary of what the Bible teaches is a sinner.

Now, any Muslim who does contrary to what the Quran commands concerning killing non-muslims and violence against the infidels is also a sinner.

Why does the Quran lack tolerance but filled with violence of all sort? Don't dodge my question this time.

Please do not misquote me. I said "what the Bible is CLAIMED to teach". We hear all about the Christian virtues of turning the other cheek, and forsaking mammon, loving your enemies and judging not. This is not to say that the Bible is a book of peace. It teaches everything from genocide to rape and incest, encourages dishonesty and trickery, and there is enough massacre and bloodshed in it. Of course, all this is glossed over, but I put it to you that even the parts claimed to be the good ones in the Bible, no one follows them, least of all the fundamentalist christians. There is no day that passes on NL that we dont see one pastor's atrocity or the other. And these are the people that teach you your faith (for a fee of course, but that's another topic). You now say that they are sinners. Yet in another breath, you claim they are filled with the holy spirit, and are men of god. Your holy spirit cannot even delay the christian from sinning? What good is it then?

The Quran does not teach unlimited violence like the Bible. Nor does it preach inherent racism, and we are much more tolerant than christians who really are filled with hate. In the Quran, we are to kill the unbelievers only if they fight us first. We do not pretend to turn the other cheek while sending our leaders in private planes to buy underground arms in other countries. Islam stands for total justice. We are enjoined to fight, rather than give in to oppression by unbelievers. Can you imagine what life would be like for Muslims if bigots like yourself were in unchecked control of an armed terrorist militia like say, the christian Ugandan Lord's resistance army or the christian CAR anti balaka militias, or even the buddhist Myanmar mobs? Do you advice in such instances that we turn the other cheek while our children are being killed? Islam regulates war, and teaches us when to fight and when not to, as any good constitution must, and you know what? We are glad it does, because we do not then have to pretend that we are holy 'other cheek turners'. If you want to impose a hypocritical worldview of false pacifism, impose it on members of your own faith.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by alBHAGDADI: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Please do not misquote me. I said "what the Bible is CLAIMED to teach". We hear all about the Christian virtues of turning the other cheek, and forsaking mammon, loving your enemies and judging not. This is not to say that the Bible is a book of peace. It teaches everything from genocide to rape and incest, encourages dishonesty and trickery, and there is enough massacre and bloodshed in it.
The Bible doesn't teach all those foul things you wrote up there. It only narrated the story of certain people who engaged in such act which the same Bible condemned. The rape you speak of was done by David's son who raped his sister. Nowhere in the Bible is it commanded that we should rape or do incest.

You Should have done well to quote Bible passages that encourages such, instead of lying.

Farmerforlife:

Of course, all this is glossed over, but I put it to you that even the parts claimed to be the good ones in the Bible, no one follows them, least of all the fundamentalist christians. There is no day that passes on NL that we dont see one pastor's atrocity or the other. And these are the people that teach you your faith (for a fee of course, but that's another topic).
A pastor who commits an atrocity that his religion doesn't support is liable to face the music alone with no o e having the right to drag his religion along cos you can't find anywhere in the Christian doctrine that supports such act.

But the Quran orders Muslims to kill the infidels wherever they find them.

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” Quran 9:123

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

"People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. Why must you fight those who do t believe in Allah? Did they offend you? Even if you offend a true Christian, his religion. orders him not to fight but to love you in return.

Mathew 5:44

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"

Farmerforlife:

You now say that they are sinners. Yet in another breath, you claim they are filled with the holy spirit, and are men of god. Your holy spirit cannot even delay the christian from sinning? What good is it then?
When did I tell you that those fraudsters parading as men of god are filled with Holy Spirit? For your information, I do t believe them at all and don't attend their churches.
Farmerforlife:

The Quran does not teach unlimited violence like the Bible.
Bloody liar. The Bible doesn't teach such but only stated what ISRAEL did as a nation.

You claim the Quran doesn't teach unlimited violence. Then how do you expect to achieve the command given to you by Allah in the Quran verse below if not by unlimited and never ending violence?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Farmerforlife:

Nor does it preach inherent racism, and we are much more tolerant than christians who really are filled with hate.
It's either you are lying or the Quran is in the passage below which shows how intolerant Islam is.

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

You couldn't provide a Christian verse that supports racism and hatred. You can't find such cos there are hundreds of verses that tells Christians to love themselves, their neighbors and even the enemies.

Farmerforlife:

In the Quran, we are to kill the unbelievers only if they fight us first.
Another blatant lie from an Al taquiya disciple. Your Quran says you should fight the unbelievers until there is no religion but Islam. Since when did not believing in Allah equates to fighting Muslims that they now have to fight back?

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion is all for Allah"

Farmerforlife:

We do not pretend to turn the other cheek while sending our leaders in private planes to buy underground arms in other countries.
Any person that buys weapons is only doing it for his one sake and not for Christianity. BTW, which leaders are you talking about?

Farmerforlife:

Islam stands for total justice. We are enjoined to fight, rather than give in to oppression by unbelievers.
Fight to impose Sharia on western nations? If everyone decides to fight the way Muslims do, do you think there will be anyone left in this world?

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Farmerforlife:

Can you imagine what life would be like for Muslims if bigots like yourself were in unchecked control of an armed terrorist militia like say, the christian Ugandan Lord's resistance army or the christian CAR anti balaka militias, or even the buddhist Myanmar mobs?
All those groups have nothing in common with Yahshua and Christianity. How do you know the true followers of a leader? They are the ones that do what the leader does. Anyone who does contrary to what the leaders does is not a follower but an impostor. ISIS, BOKO HARAM AL SHABAB etc are all doing the same things Mohammad did, which makes them his true followers.

Farmerforlife:

Do you advice in such instances that we turn the other cheek while our children are being killed?
Who is killing your children? Aren't Muslims the one killing themselves and other people e.g Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Sunni shiite suicide bombings etc?

Farmerforlife:

Islam regulates war, and teaches us when to fight and when not to, as any good constitution must, and you know what? We are glad it does, because we do not then have to pretend that we are holy 'other cheek turners'. If you want to impose a hypocritical worldview of false pacifism, impose it on members of your own faith.
Quran doesn't teach you when not to fight, it teaches you to fight always and be battle ready.

“Muhammad is the apostle of Allah. Those who follow Him are merciful to one another but harsh to the disbeliever.” 48:29

1 Like

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
The Bible doesn't teach all those foul things you wrote up there. It only narrated the story of certain people who engaged in such act which the same Bible condemned. The rape you speak of was done by David's son who raped his sister. Nowhere in the Bible is it commanded that we should rape or do incest.

You Should have done well to quote Bible passages that encourages such, instead of lying.

A pastor who commits an atrocity that his religion doesn't support is liable to face the music alone with no o e having the right to drag his religion along cos you can't find anywhere in the Christian doctrine that supports such act.

But the Quran orders Muslims to kill the infidels wherever they find them.

“Oh you who believe, fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you and let them find harshness in you.” Quran 9:123

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

"People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. Why must you fight those who do t believe in Allah? Did they offend you? Even if you offend a true Christian, his religion. orders him not to fight but to love you in return.

Mathew 5:44

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,"

When did I tell you that those fraudsters parading as men of god are filled with Holy Spirit? For your information, I do t believe them at all and don't attend their churches.
Bloody liar. The Bible doesn't teach such but only stated what ISRAEL did as a nation.

You claim the Quran doesn't teach unlimited violence. Then how do you expect to achieve the command given to you by Allah in the Quran verse below if not by unlimited and never ending violence?

It's either you are lying or the Quran is in the passage below which shows how intolerant Islam is.

You couldn't provide a Christian verse that supports racism and hatred. You can't find such cos there are hundreds of verses that tells Christians to love themselves, their neighbors and even the enemies.

Another blatant lie from an Al taquiya disciple. Your Quran says you should fight the unbelievers until there is no religion but Islam. Since when did not believing in Allah equates to fighting Muslims that they now have to fight back?

Any person that buys weapons is only doing it for his one sake and not for Christianity. BTW, which leaders are you talking about?

Fight to impose Sharia on western nations? If everyone decides to fight the way Muslims do, do you think there will be anyone left in this world?

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

All those groups have nothing in common with Yahshua and Christianity. How do you know the true followers of a leader? They are the ones that do what the leader does. Anyone who does contrary to what the leaders does is not a follower but an impostor. ISIS, BOKO HARAM AL SHABAB etc are all doing the same things Mohammad did, which makes them his true followers.

Who is killing your children? Aren't Muslims the one killing themselves and other people e.g Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Sunni shiite suicide bombings etc?

Quran doesn't teach you when not to fight, it teaches you to fight always and be battle ready.

Your whole write up only betrays your ignorance of what the Quran teaches and how we interprete it. This is not new however, and I am not going to enlighten you since you probably are content in carrying your ignorant beliefs about like a badge of honour. Like I said, bias and prejudice are Christian things. And one day, even your type of African will understand true scholarship and how to reason objectively, instead of following every fashionable propaganda exercise embarked upon by the acknowledged dumbest section of Western communities. But that is beside the point.

As for rapine and murder in the Bible, they were not only carried out by men who were supposedly blessed by your god (Jesus) in some instances, he actually asked them to murder, rape and burn. Please dont play on our intelligence. Read your Bible. Not for nothing did George Bernard Shaw call the Bible "the most dangerous book on earth".
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by alBHAGDADI: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

Your whole write up only betrays your ignorance of what the Quran teaches and how we interprete it. This is not new however, and I am not going to enlighten you since you probably are content in carrying your ignorant beliefs about like a badge of honour. Like I said, bias and prejudice are Christian things. And one day, even your type of African will understand true scholarship and how to reason objectively, instead of following every fashionable propaganda exercise embarked upon by the acknowledged dumbest section of Western communities. But that is beside the point.

As for rapine and murder in the Bible, they were not only carried out by men who were supposedly blessed by your god (Jesus) in some instances, he actually asked them to murder, rape and burn. Please dont play on our intelligence. Read your Bible. Not for nothing did George Bernard Shaw call the Bible "the most dangerous book on earth".
Pls, where in the Bible did Yahshua tell Christians to rape, murder and burn?

Don't just believe your Al taquiya Imams in the mosques. Keep quiet if you have no biblical proof, instead of making baseless claims.

1 Like

Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, where in the Bible did Yahshua tell Christians to rape, murder and burn?

Don't just believe your Al taquiya Imams in the mosques. Keep quiet if you have no biblical proof, instead of making baseless claims.

In the old testament.

And no one told me. I have read your Bible a number of times when I was still searching... more in fact, than most Christians.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by alBHAGDADI: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Farmerforlife:

In the old testament.

And no one told me. I have read your Bible a number of times when I was still searching... more in fact, than most Christians.
Post the verses here for me to clarify you.
Re: Christian Convert From Islam Is Released After Nearly 7 Years In Jail by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Post the verses here for me to clarify you.

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/murder-in-the-bible/

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/slavery/

http://www.evilbible.com/evil-bible-home-page/rape-in-the-bible/

And so on and so forth. According to the bible, Jesus (not my prophet sha, the christian one), in his presence as God (isnt that what you believe him to be?) kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered in total. Let us leave the numbers of ravaged virgins and razed communities a secret. Let us also pretend that christian crusaders and inquistadores never killed tens of millions after that, using the Bible as evidence.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day / What Is The Hardest Thing God Has Ever Done? / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.