Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession (36135 Views)

"Saraki And I Have No Plan To Return To PDP" - Governor Ahmed / PDP Crisis: No Plan To Suspend Jonathan, Others - Sheriff / You can’t end recession with a Finance minister having qualifications as Kemi – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by DozieInc(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
It took them this long to realise.

3 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by tit(f): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

I know the indicators aren't OK now

At the end of the tunnel

Light will show forth

Nigeria is going to crash and burn,
except Tinubu take action.

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
Buhari is not fit to rule in this present times...I sounded this warning like a mad man before the elections.i would have preferred the apc fielded a technocrat who is sound both economically and socially..

Buhari is bereft of the happenings in this digital age..how did we even get here as a people..we moved from busines and commercial boom to suffering and recession..buharis brain is programmed to only yap about corruption(even when he himself is corrupt).. undecided

Economy zero..

People management zero.. undecided undecided

So you think Jonathan would have done a better job?

1 Like

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by ivandragon: 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
“He said those uncomfortable with them should make their inputs.

“You cannot just sit here and say that this document is empty.

“As an economist, I suggest that we pass this MTEF/FSP. Whoever has any issues can then make inputs.”

tomorrow when the Executive accuses you of BUDGET PADDING, do not come crying to Nigerians.

you have been informed that something is empty & you want to add to it?

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by ademasta(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by ellechrystal(f): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
True

1 Like

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by fkdmods: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Buhari has failed Nigerians especially those who supported him

Its a pity!

It is not just Buhari's fault. It is everyone in Nigeria's fault.
Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by sukkottt: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
to end recession na beans ?
Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Generalyemi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
we are finished
Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by ChimaAdeoye: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
[size=13pt]Buhari is a relic from ancient times.
He has no business nor capacity to rule a modern state. Talkmore of a complex country like Nigeria.

Buhari believes every wishful thinking can be achieved through giving empty "Orders" and arresting "perceived economic saboteurs" grin. Has anything changed from his failed tactics in 1985?
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by segebase(m): 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
one chance dullardiho

5 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by ThatIgboBoy: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

At the end of the tunnel

Light will show forth

Nepa have even take light at the end of the tunnel

6 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
no worry we igbo boys get plan grin

9 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by 2badForReal: 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
What? This is impeachable offence!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Bizibi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

At the end of the tunnel

Light will show forth
you well so!!!! Or u Don dey kolo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Benoxvals(m): 8:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
lordm:
We enter one chance

2 chances••this condition has gone beyond 1 Chance.

7 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
k2kay:
If Jonathan was clueless, what do we call the incumbent?

brainless and valueless

7 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Braingold: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
if GMB does not have any idea to end recession at least let him do MMM with our money...lol
If Goodluck was making so called mistake and we were better off, let GMB make the same mistake now.

11 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Braingold: 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
if GMB does not have any idea to end recession at least let him do MMM with our money...
If Goodluck was making so called mistake and we were better off, let GMB make the same mistake now.

1 Like

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by EEVICTOREE(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
He is a Confused man.. What do you expect from a man older than the country?

From the look of things Buhari is being control on what to do... His wife knows better..

3 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by freeze001(f): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

At the end of the tunnel

Light will show forth

You should be seeing the light, that is what draws u along the length of the tunnel because of the hope of the light u see...It is highly unsafe and stupid to keep going blindly with mere hopes that the light will show forth.

15 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by sweetilicious(f): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Blue3k:
IMF agrees lol. Anyway where's the Senate's plan since they want to speak? How about the other ministers being quite? Shifting blame isn't impressive. These guys would do better reading nairaland. We come up with more plans then they do for free.
You just hit the nail

1 Like

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Maj196(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Before nko? does he even know wat it entails being a president of a whole nation?

4 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Pavarottii(m): 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

At the end of the tunnel

Light will show forth
My friend, the light u r seeing at end of the tunnel, is an incoming train.

Better criticise something that is bad wen u see it; no matter how much u r been paid. Cos u will still be d loser at d end of d day.

10 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by iykedare(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
sarrki:

At the end of the tunnel

Light will show forth

Shut up for once.

8 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
k2kay:

The incumbent is brain dead

10 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by happney65: 8:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
Buhari is not fit to rule in this present times...I sounded this warning like a mad man before the elections.i would have preferred the apc fielded a technocrat who is sound both economically and socially..

Buhari is bereft of the happenings in this digital age..how did we even get here as a people..we moved from busines and commercial boom to suffering and recession..buharis brain is programmed to only yap about corruption(even when he himself is corrupt).. undecided

Economy zero..

People management zero.. undecided undecided

I.rooted for Rabiu musa kwakwaso during the APC primaries.I wanted him to.win cos i knew buhari would be a disaster...When APC used their stupid propaganda shouting Sai Baba all around town..We told them he is a disaster in waiting..He was once Military President and he messed up big time so I am not surprised..You ain't. seen nothing yet.. omolola15

5 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by holluphemydavid(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Am not understanding dis clueless president anymore

3 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by nickxtra(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
k2kay:
cluelessest

2 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by DanPel(m): 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
k2kay:
hmmmm,good lashes,my broda help me lash those Zombies

8 Likes

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by shabakm: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
sasquareT:

extral ordinary clueless
if Senate are ready to end recession let them reduce there huge saleries and allowance

1 Like

Re: Senate: Buhari Has No Plan To End Recession by DanPel(m): 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
k2kay:
hmmmm,good lashes,my broda help me lash those Zombies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / London Court Orders Diezani To Wear Electronic Tag, Imposes Other Bail Condition / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.