Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS (36182 Views)

Tight Security As Osinbajo Visits Katsina / Osinbajo Visits His Mother For His 60th Birthday. See The Cake She Gave Him / Buratai Receives Military Vehicles Made By Innoson Company. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Kingdov(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
and rochas is busy touring nigeria, and his deputy creating tchidi chikere nollywood directed movie scenes ....anybody dat comes to nairaland to praise rochas again thunder will visit him these dry season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by leofab(f): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by repogirl(f): 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! The same federal government that is using attorney general to hold back innosons money that GTB defrauded him of.

Rubbish.

I hope something good will come off this visit but I seriously doubt it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by InvertedHammer: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
/

It seems like the only thing happening in the whole of Igboland is around Innoson and Ifeanyi Ubah.

\

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Vicboi1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
byrron:

Im a super critic of Rochas and i dislike almost everything about him because he is a pure con artist but your comment is absolutely senseless. The VP is on an official visit to Anambara state and not Imo state therefore it will be very stupid and foolish of the VP to just travel down to Imo State just to say hello to Rochas.
i don't mean only traveling to imo to say hello
it was just sarcasm
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vicboi1:

i don't mean only traveling to imo to say hello
it was just sarcasm

OK, i gat u
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kingdov:
and rochas is busy touring nigeria, and his deputy creating tchidi chikere nollywood directed movie scenes ....anybody dat comes to nairaland to praise rochas again thunder will visit him these dry season

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Edunwa302(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why our VP always on this same cloth, is that his official cloth?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by oluxy(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2016
The most active VP in recent tym....

Quote me wrong..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by SweetSoup(m): 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
[/b]"He also re-emphasized that the Federal Government will continue to patronize Innoson Vehicles just as they recently did by approving the purchase of 40 Innoson IVM carrier for the Federal Road Safety Commission."[b] So President Buhari has been patronising Innoson, this government is really promoting made in Nigeria and buying made in Nigeria. All state government should join this train and buy made in Nigeria innoson and Peugeot vehicles. Buy Nigeria/grow the Naira...
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by ogunsj: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
So if Osinbanjo didn't visit he won't purchase any innoson vehicle?? undecided undecided undecided
Nigerian politicians and deception are like bread and butter. innoson motors has been with obiano all these while, he never thought of making innoson motors the state official vehicles rather he decided to wait till the VP visit before he can do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Handsomecole(m): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
That's nice Buhari will set the pace and Orji Uzor Kalu will consolidate.

#OUK2019

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by lawboss: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2016

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by SpencerLewis(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chascop:
Where is OkoroHausa

IGBO kwenu

I admire your doggedness and zeal in making things happen.

I'll marry from Igbo land
I am interested. I am from Abia state. Which state and tribe are u from?
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by metallisc(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
amarachi06:
The only good thing l see here is development but will the government invest in them? They will just bury it with tax and low power supply.

sharp babe with better brain... see as you fine! asanwa.com! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by calabardick(m): 7:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chascop:
Where is OkoroHausa

IGBO kwenu

Abeg that one na botanical name for something?
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2016
Chascop:
Where is OkoroHausa

IGBO kwenu

Marry me please. I love you so much
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Xcex: 7:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
enigma2007:
Good one for Innoson! I pray he opens a Lagos Showroom(s)...considering that some of us need cars and the imported brands are damn expensive..
he has a showroom in lagos for a long time running, check at oshodi - Apapa express way, just after cele bustop

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by chiefobdk(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
obailala:

Absolutely, Oga Innocent has just stamped Nnewi on the Nigerian global map.

because mere commissioner visited?

we have hosted sitting president. u dey talk mere commissioner
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by dljbd1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
kenonze:
What's the essence?

Just create enabling environment business will surely thrive
Mehn...all I saw you profile photo and I totslly forgot who I was.
You're beautiful.

You see I don't even know what I'm typing anymore

1 Like

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by chiefobdk(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
enigma2007:
Good one for Innoson! I pray he opens a Lagos Showroom(s)...considering that some of us need cars and the imported brands are damn expensive..

innoson showroom is beside kia motors. oshodi expressway. close to first rainbow
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by chiefobdk(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

It seems like the only thing happening in the whole of Igboland is around Innoson and Ifeanyi Ubah.

\

innoson is not even the biggest factory in nnewi...
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by chiefobdk(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
ogunsj:
Nigerian politicians and deception are like bread and butter. innoson motors has been with obiano all these while, he never thought of making innoson motors the state official vehicles rather he decided to wait till the VP visit before he can do the needful.

mr. ignorance is bliss. obiano is d most business friendly governor for now.
be invited the vp who is the head of dis governments economic team to come look around companies in anambra. so the companies will complain to him personally. so he ll find a way to help dem.

the federal government pledged to help 300companies in anambra source forex to help thr business operate to full capacity

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by escapefromusa(f): 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

\

Interesting observation, but most of our booze comes from the east. grin
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vicboi1:
this is very good rochas should be ashamed of himself vice president didn't even come to his state upon he claims he is buhari P. A
guy u too funny
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
madapcmod:

U mean the evil afonjas?
No, the confused and wrecked ipods who hates Buhari, APC, the north, the west, and Osinbajo himself. Continue to rot aggressively in ur red soil of calamity. They call this good news, imagine *spits*
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
dljbd1:

Mehn...all I saw you profile photo and I totslly forgot who I was.
You're beautiful.

You see I don't even know what I'm typing anymore

Thanks buddy
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by phenol33(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Vicboi1:
this is very good rochas should be ashamed of himself vice president didn't even come to his state upon he claims he is buhari P. A
come to imo state u will see that imo govt is the highest buyer of IVM cars both buses and hilux vans...
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by obailala(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
chiefobdk:

because mere commissioner visited?

we have hosted sitting president. u dey talk mere commissioner
What are u talking about?... I'm saying Inno has made Nnewi popular, what has that got to do with president or VP?
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Rockyrascal(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
I thought nnewi is in enugu state
Re: Obiano Purchases 5 Vehicles As Osinbajo Visits Innoson Company. PICS by Yyeske(m): 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Anambra, always repping

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra / The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.