Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Tinubu Must Not Fall!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Not Fall!! (5597 Views)

2019- Why Asiwaju Tinubu Must Run For President (1) / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

How did Awolowo die?

He drank Poision na

Rat poision to be precised!!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Awolowo was selfless, he was on the federal govt side and had to do everything to ensure the govt survives.

Can't Tinubu just retire?
Either he retires honorably or he ends up in prison.
SW politicians are already building alliances to take over from him.
Fashola
Fayemi
Amosun etc are justling to wrest power from Tinubu's dictatorial reign.
This would have been up for a debate had there been a man in the history of ille-ibinu who could come as close as tying Tinubu's shoe lace.

Truth is mine

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Philistine(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
Bros how did Awolowo die, you come across as a discerning person, you should be able to decipher made up stories from facts.
Some people actually believe those cooked up stories!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
Bros how did Awolowo die, you come across as a discerning person, you should be able to decipher made up stories from facts.

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

He drank Poision na

And a discerning person like you believed that Internet rumour, haba bros.
What would tempt Awo to commit suicide when he had everything?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Philistine(m): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

He drank Poision na

Your IQ must be very low to have believed those cooked up stories from iPod Yoots!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
Just look at your source and you'd quickly conclude it is hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

He was to be courth martialed and disgraced by Babagida for treason...... He was prolly gonna face the firing squad and be killed publicly.

Read up on history bro

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
[s][/s]

Oba of Benin cannot command relevance? Name any King more respected than the oba of Benin?
The next biggest news in Edo remains centuries ahead when a new Prince will be crowned. until then let him cover every distance within his compartment till he dies.
Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by adonis89(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
I know how hurtful it is when an oba of Benin cannot command relevance beyond the compartment of his palace.

Truth is mine*
u,u go just de f00l urself for Nairaland like small pikin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Philistine:

Some people actually believe those cooked up stories!
It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
The next biggest news in Edo remains centuries ahead when a new Prince will be crowned. until then let him cover every distance within his compartment till he dies.
Truth is mine*
With all due respect, you're not making sense, I can't decipher what you're trying to say, sorry bro.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by afroniger: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
This would have been up for a debate had there been a man in the history of ille-ibinu who could come as close as tying Tinubu's shoe lace.

Truth is mine

Lol. That moniker and the Op are one and the same person, don't be fooled by his antics.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

He was to be courth martialed and disgraced by Babagida for treason...... He was prolly gonna face the firing squad and be killed publicly.

Read up on history bro
I do read up on history, factual history with empirical evidence, not hearsay.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
Truth is mine*

Hunger dey beat you i understand Better get out from here and go and beg for your next meal

OZOUR!!

Edo is bigger and older than both your family and tribes ancestors join together
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by paramakina202: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Says we the Liberal Minded not swayed by petty sentiments!!
Watch him fall.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

With all due respect, you're not making sense, I can't decipher what you're trying to say, sorry bro.
In summary, just in summary, that is how relevant your Oba is. Since his coronation, he's gone docile, and docile till his death.
Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Hunger dey beat you i understand Better get out from here and go and beg for your next meal

OZOUR!!

Edo is bigger and older than both your family and tribes ancestors join together
HaHaHa!!!. e pain am. ile-ibinu is a precinct. A mere precinct & you already know this---Fact.

Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
In summary, just in summary, that is how relevant your Oba is. Since his coronation, he's gone docile, and docile till his death.
Truth is mine*
Oba no dey go transfer is a popular saying in Benin.
Dangote was Recently honored by some university, every Nigerian monarch of note attended. The Oni, the emir of Kano, the sultan etc. Guess which monarch thought it beneath his crown to attend such ceremony?
Oba gha tor kpere!
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

hey bro, l need to know where you stand. Are you for or against Tinubu?.. I need to fry some Edo's ass on this thread.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
hey bro, l need to know where you stand. Are you for or against Tinubu?.. I need to fry some Edo's ass on this thread.

Truth is mine*
I hate Tinubu with passion, did you not read my post above?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by DeviIhimself: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
Truth is mine*

gross violation of rule 2

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy oam4j
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

I hate Tinubu with passion, did you not read my post above?
Then it's my honour to fry your ass.
Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by aresssa: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Why Tinubu must be rescued ON NOVEMBER 24, 20162:42

By Ochereome Nnanna

Buharist Arewaism (coded into his 97%/%% parasitic formula for the distribution of the Nigerian commonwealth) has been on open display since he assumed power on May 29th 2015

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/why-tinubu-must-be-rescued/

lol @ sad and pathetic lamentations of ipob and Vanguard ipob blogsite..

Wetin concern Asiwaju with silly Igbos with their usual hate, bigotry and paranoia worries?

You can wish and dream till eternity, Asiwaju is not falling anywhere, na you ibobs go fall like you've been falling since the beginning of Nigeria...

Hopeless losers...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
Then it's my honour to fry your ass.
Truth is mine*
What are you waiting for then?
Am all ears.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

What are you waiting for then?
Am all ears.

Person mey mods go soon ban for life grin
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine*

This is your Truth

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by melvinjames: 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Person mey mods go soon ban for life grin
I was only leading him to his ban, lol.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

I was only leading him to his ban, lol.

Hahahahaha thats whats up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tinubu is jus an average politician like u all have in your domain only that he has a regional influence thus attempt to spread his influence like any individual will attempt to progress in his endeavor in life and things happen otherwise like it can to anybody.
So why the hate? Tinubu is not a known tribal bigot and even the Yoruba people voted along party line, the two major party that contested the 2015 Presidential garnered reasonable number of vote, even in Lagos n Ogun, GEJ got a good number of vote because to us it was about performance n interest not the kind of sentiment that played out in the North, SE n SS.
Now that our PMB is now the way he his, I don't think it is our fault because in mainstream democratic societies around the world I don't know of any where the electorate are blame for the elected woe. Pls free Tinubu n the Yoruba people, 2019 is coming let everyone fight for his or her interest because that is the beauty of democracy, even GEJ wanted an alliance with the north only that he failed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

This is your Truth
Sell the whole of ile-ibinu(Edo)to me in one page, & I'll sell Tinubu to you in one word.
Truth is mine*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plaintiff Withdraws Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Contesting / After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos / Photo Of Ayu And Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.