Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Tinubu Must Not Fall!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Not Fall!! (5598 Views)

2019- Why Asiwaju Tinubu Must Run For President (1) / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Person mey mods go soon ban for life grin
Ban for life?. Your moniker should be jailed for life for.
Truth is mine*
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Biafman: 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Philistine:

Some people actually believe those cooked up stories!
Cooked up only inside your denial head. Every sane person knows that awolowo drank rat poison and died. It's not a secret. It's reality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:
I was only leading him to his ban, lol.
You wish!
Truth is mine*
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by masseratti: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Otemwen utase!

Even the Awolowo u mentioned was not so selfless the civil war comes to mind but dats a discussion for another day..

Yes tinibu was greedy and now he has gotten bitten... So wuld u rather the snake venom kills him rather than help him out?
you are a bini man, and you want to ridicule a man whose effort liberated Bini from the Biafran Army? did Midwest people invite Ojukwu to come and Occupy their land?

As per Tinubu, I think you guys over rates him, he has no influence in Ogun, Oyo, he even has more Influence in Ondo and Ekiti

Av you asked yourself why people close to him are falling out with him? something mist be wrong for the likes of Dr Mamora, Fashola, Fayemi and many others to be on the other side, even Oyegun who was practically imposed on the party by Tinubu, it was because of Oyegun that Sherrif and Tinunu had a spat and Sherrif left the party.

If there is no crack on the wall, the wall gecko will not put his head,
Tinubu going against Buhari appointing Fashola, Fayemi and insisting on being the Vp in the 1st place is what Made him lose the respect his henchmen had for him, letd stop blaming the North please.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by masseratti: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
Biafman:

Cooked up only inside your denial head. Every sane person knows that awolowo drank rat poison and died. It's not a secret. It's reality.
tell me the story cos I kept on hearing the story only from you guys, why did he do that, and what kind of rat poison? was any investigation conducted like autopsy? I believe he was close to 80years when he died is that not ripe enough?
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by masseratti: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
this is very funny, a 78 year old man will hold a meeting pf just Yoruba men and record is in video, share it to the people who attended the meeting, which was meant to plan for a civilian coup de ta? wonderful, and you believe this?

do you know the kind of portable cameras available in 1985? VHS? do you know when it came out? do you know about betamax? how long it will take to make copies? on how they make copies in those days?

sam shonibare estate? let awo estate go and claim it, Didieolu house worth 10 BILLION NAIRA? And u believe all that?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by PenSniper: 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

He was to be courth martialed and disgraced by Babagida for treason...... He was prolly gonna face the firing squad and be killed publicly.

Read up on history bro

You should read what IBB wrote of him when he died before you believe cooked-up stories by Ipod imbeciles.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Philistine(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2016
Biafman:

Of course, only iPod yoots believe the rumours,ipod yoots are known for their low reasoning ability!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by PenSniper: 7:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
melvinjames:

Oba no dey go transfer is a popular saying in Benin.
Dangote was Recently honored by some university, every Nigerian monarch of note attended. The Oni, the emir of Kano, the sultan etc. Guess which monarch thought it beneath his crown to attend such ceremony?
Oba gha tor kpere!

Oba of Benin remains a 15th century recluse oba.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by BornStunner1: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Hunger dey beat you i understand Better get out from here and go and beg for your next meal

OZOUR!!

Edo is bigger and older than both your family and tribes ancestors join together

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Biafman: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buhari is the new Alimi in town while Tinubu is the 21st Century Afonja whose shortsightedness and greed led him to Alimi! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
IT is obvious now that, for the first time in his political career, Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, the much touted National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has fallen into a political ditch.

He needs a helping hand to get out fast. If the APC manipulates itself to victory in Ondo State (by using the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, and the Judiciary to ensure that a fake candidate, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim, stands for the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, it might signal the end of the Tinubu political saga in the South West.
Buhari’s Congress for Progressive Change,CPC, masquerading as the APC that won the general elections last year will have two states in the zone (Ondo and Ogun) in its kitty.
Being the party in power, and with the Tinubu loyalist governors in Oyo and Osun not eligible to run again, Buhari can use the same INEC, Judiciary, Directorate of State Services, DSS, and the “may-my-loyalty-never-be-tested” former Tinubu boys like Babatunde Fashola to make a grab for the rest of the South West come 2019. APC leader, Bola Tinubu If that happens, the pro-Caliphate, Kaduna Mafia Arewa North led by Buhari would start calling the shots in the politics of the South West on their terms, and no longer in alliance with a “homegrown” political leader of the zone.

That will bode very ill, not only for our democracy that thrives better on inter-regional alliances (which was what brought Buhari into power) but will entrench Buharist Northern domination; a recipe for national instability and eventual disintegration. Buharist Arewaism (coded into his 97%/5% parasitic formula for the distribution of the Nigerian commonwealth) has been on open display since he assumed power on May 29th 2015.

It has shown itself in the manner in which the Federal Government was formed, the deployment of the security agencies, the repositioning of the top echelon of the Federal Bureaucracy, the denial of the South the right to produce the substantive Head of the Federal Judiciary (the Chief Justice of Nigeria) and in the way the INEC has been robbed of its Jonathan-era independence.

It is also manifesting in the Islamisation of Non-Muslim communities in the Middle Belt and South by armed Muslim militias masquerading as herdsmen, the frequent abductions of under-aged Christian girls by emirs and Islamic clerics who promptly marry them off to themselves or other Muslims without the consent of their parents, the manner in which “blasphemy” murder suspects are being set free when the law enforcement agencies bother to get them arrested and tried; and the way the Federal Character principle in the constitution is contemptuously ignored while a brash reign of nepotism is plunked down the throats of Nigerians.

Who knows in what other forms we will be seeing it in the years to come?
How do you describe the possible outcome of these burgeoning anomalies that have reared their ugly heads in just 18 months?
Is it normal for human beings subjected to these arrogant violations not to do something about it (eventually)?
I am not sure this is the type of APC Federal Government that Tinubu and his kinsmen from the South West who put Buhari in the Presidency had envisioned.
I saw it coming, and I warned and warned. But I was called dirty names here on this forum by the horde of hired e-rats whose ranks have rapidly shrunk of late like our famished economy.
Tinubu had dreamed of an APC Federal Government in which the North and the West would partner in calling the shots for the rest of the country, with his Lagos whiz-kids showing Nigeria how they did it in Lagos.
I warned here that Buhari, from his track records as a former military ruler, Executive Chairman of the defunct Petroleum Trust Fund, PTF, and his utterances as a politician (“I will always propagate Sharia to all parts of Nigeria”; “the dogs and baboons will be covered in blood”, and so on) was not the kind of person who would share power with a Westerner, Easterner or The Edos or Ijaws of of the South South.
Tinubu had a golden opportunity to put his support in favour of Atiku Abubakar. He and Atiku had met and shared power in the defunct Social Democratic Party, SDP.
Atiku has many faults, but he is much more cosmopolitan, has friends all over the country and is reputed for his sound sense of organised procedure.

These are totally absent in this chaotic Buhari’s government. Tinubu chose Buhari because the masses of the Muslim North were fanatically behind him.
They saw him as their messiah with a magic wand to drag them out of Boko Haram insurgency and extreme poverty. I hope he has met their aspirations. He obviously hasn’t met Tinubu’s.
So, if Buhari’s APC wins the Ondo governorship without Tinubu, the Party will begin to feel they can do without him.
The pronouncements of Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau that Tinubu’s absence in the electioneering process would not affect the party is instructive. When Tinubu was deeply involved in the Ondo elections in 2012, his party still lost.
So, if APC wins now that he has withdrawn his support, his days as a factor in the party are gone. It won’t matter that the PDP candidate, Barrister Eyitayo Jegede, was shackled to give APC’s Rotimi Akeredolu a free ride.

The South West must not allow its political fortunes to be dictated by Northerners. This region has, historically, fought to maintain its independence and core agenda in Nigerian politics. Tinubu’s misadventure in handing the zone over to Buhari is threatening to take away the region’s power to decide its own future.

It will not be in the interest of the nation for this to happen.

Not at this juncture, when the South East and the South-South zones have found their own independent footings and are able to determine their respective political directions.

So whether you are Edo, ijaw, igbo, urhobo or efik it does not matter now because we all call nigeria home...

WE ARE NIGERIANS!!

And the yorubas are our brothers and Sisters Regardless of thier Mistakes!!

THE SOUTH WEST MUST NOT FALL!

Tinubu and the yorubas disgraced not only Jonathan but they also disgraced and insulted us nigerdeltans. .They betrayed their fellow southern brothers to give power to demons up north just because of their selfish interest.

Now, their masters have taken over their party and Tinubu is on the run.

Tinubu should not only fall, but let him fall inside gutter join. Wicked man. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Biafman: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
From my knowledge of history, Afonja never learned any lessons from his treachery of the Alaafin. From Tinubu's body language and posings, it would seem that he has not learnt any lessons from his mistake of teaming up with Buhari....ehm Alimi. History sometimes can be a harsh judge. Tinubu is still acting like he still has it all together...like he can still go it alone. Yet nothing can be further from the truth. History is a merciless teacher I tell you...especially to the proud!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Biafman: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Everything was done in Lagos in 2015 to elect Buhari, contrary to every wise counsel that was given to Tinubu and his fellow travelers. Everything! Many Igbos and SouthSoutherners were denied the ability to vote in Lagos. Many of us never had our voters cards. Many did not see our names in the Voters Register. All kinds of excuses were used by INEC officials in Lagos (all Yorubas with APC sympathies) to ensure that APC won in Lagos. Even the Oba of Lagos threw all caution to the wind and spoke like a street fighter...all to ensure that Buhari won the elections. Igbos all took it in their stride and moved on. So Tinubu should go face his new Khalif - Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari...ehm Alimi who is set to conquer Ondo the way Alimi's son Abdulsalaam conquered Oyo and sacked it. Or eat your humble pie.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
Biafman:
Everything was done in Lagos in 2015 to elect Buhari, contrary to every wise counsel that was given to Tinubu and his fellow travelers. Everything! Many Igbos and SouthSoutherners were denied the ability to vote in Lagos. Many of us never had our voters cards. Many did not see our names in the Voters Register. All kinds of excuses were used by INEC officials in Lagos (all Yorubas with APC sympathies) to ensure that APC won in Lagos. Even the Oba of Lagos threw all caution to the wind and spoke like a street fighter...all to ensure that Buhari won the elections. Igbos all took it in their stride and moved on. So Tinubu should go face his new Khalif - Alhaji Muhammadu Buhari...ehm Alimi who is set to conquer Ondo the way Alimi's son Abdulsalaam conquered Oyo and sacked it. Or eat your humble pie.

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

He was to be courth martialed and disgraced by Babagida for treason...... He was prolly gonna face the firing squad and be killed publicly.

Read up on history bro

Lmao! Yet he was in his bedroom at the time he died? Why wasn't he in the prison? A 78yrs old man at that? To be planning a coup when he wasn't even a soldier in the first place? Lmao!

I've always known that you're an Osu masquerading as a Bini man but you've definitely confirmed it because stupidity is never far from those people!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Dunno why yorubas always betray themselves smh lol

Again Awolowo comes to mind

Hope you know how he died?

You never seems to mind your own business. You are delusional.
- Why did Azikiwe desert Biafra and joined the Nigeria government side to fight Biafra?
- Why was Arthur Nzeribe buying ammunition for Nigeria Government to kill his fellow Biafrats?
- Why did Ikebe super Oju Ikwu fled to Ivory Coast after wasting 3 million eboes?

Are these not some of the numerous examples of betrayal by Igbo against fellow Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Tinubu and the yorubas disgraced not only Jonathan but they also disgraced and insulted us nigerdeltans. .They betrayed their fellow southern brothers to give power to demons up north just because of their selfish interest.

Now, their masters have taken over their party and Tinubu is on the run.

Tinubu should not only fall, but let him fall inside gutter join. Wicked man. angry angry

We copied that from the Ibo who were 10times worst! Talk about about Zik and Ahmadu Bello, Ekueweme and Shagari? What about ibo support for Tofa or the thousand man match for Abacha.. And so-on.

At least, Yoruba voted out an incompetent buffon in the person of the clueless Jona after previously voting him into office in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao! Yet he was in his bedroom at the time he died? Why wasn't he in the prison? A 78yrs old man at that? To be planning a coup when he wasn't even a soldier in the first place? Lmao!

I've always known that you're an Osu masquerading as a Bini man but you've definitely confirmed it because stupidity is never far from those people!

I am more benin than your ancestors can ever be yoruba...... idiot better shut up if you av nothing better to say ....you think i lack tradition or i am a copy copy like your tribe dats tryn so much to look Edo....comon get lost from here.

Ozour Òwie yoruba nò zuä

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

We copied that from the Ibo who were 10times worst! Talk about about Zik and Ahmadu Bello, Ekueweme and Shagari? What about ibo support for Tofa or the thousand man match for Abacha.. And so-on.

At least, Yoruba voted out an incompetent buffon in the person of the clueless Jona after previously voting him into office in the first place!

This is the whole truth. Only a born liar and a lunatic can contradict these irrefutable facts that you laid bare here.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

I am more benin than your ancestors can ever be yoruba...... idiot better shut up if you av nothing better to say ....you think i lack tradition or i am a copy copy like your tribe dats tryn so much to look Edo....comon get lost from here.

Ozour Òwie yoruba nò zuä

Lmao!

Dummy whose brain can't decipher between made-up rumours and facts!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Do I look like Igbo to you? Yes you voted GEJ out, and voted in an evil dullard so let Tinubu the master crook rot in hell while their fellow Afonjas suffer in silence .. No one cares
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
deji15:

This is the whole truth. Only a born liar and a lunatic can contradict this irrefutable facts that you laid bare here.

You dey mind dem? They have this self entitled victim mentality even when they've done worse..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Do I look like Igbo to you? Yes you voted GEJ out, and voted in an evil dullard so let Tinubu the master crook rot in hell while their fellow Afonjas suffer in silence .. No one cares

No one cares about your looting Buffon, Jona either! He and his wife would soon rot in jail! Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Dummy whose brain can't decipher between made-up rumours and facts!

You are a fool i bet ur mummy didnt give u breast milk.... Goat milk drinker
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by laudate: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Read up on history bro

Ekpa, I disagree with you on this one, o! There was nothing like that... sad

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 9:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

No one cares about your looting Buffon, Jona either! He and his wife would soon rot in jail! Kapish!
And nobody cares about your useless brown teeth cocaine drug lord idiot called Thiefnubuu...Buhari should continue kicking his Afonja slave azz. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

You are a fool i bet ur mummy didnt give u breast milk.... Goat milk drinker

Doesn't negate the fact that your non-functioning brain is already stuck, it has last its usage and as a result, you need a transplant!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by laudate: 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
Philistine:
Some people actually believe those cooked up stories!

I know. It is shocking, isn't it? Nothing could be more absurd!! shocked

Biafman:

Another piece of IPOB propaganda. sad Do you chaps believe that if you recycle a lie long enough, then it would transform into the truth?? Huh?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
And nobody cares about your useless brown teeth cocaine drug lord idiot called Thiefnubuu...Buhari should continue kicking his Afonja slave azz. cheesy cheesy

Lol! The afonja man built Lagos and made it what it is today, what has the clueless Jona done for Otuoke, let alone Bayelsa at large!

BTW, Tinubu is still a relevant politician who doesn't care about being in a political position other than appointing people to several posts whereas your "stealing is not corruption" drinking master, buffJona has not only become irrelevant, useless but was disgraced out of his office!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lol! The afonja man built Lagos and made it what it is today, what has the clueless Jona done for Otuoke, let alone Bayelsa at large!

BTW, Tinubu is still a relevant politician who doesn't care about being in a political position other than appointing people to several posts whereas your "stealing is not corruption" drinking master, buffJona has not only become irrelevant, useless but was disgraced out of his office!
Which Lagos did he build? The Lagos built by non lagosians? Why didn't he build his own state osun? Tinubu is dead politically all thanks to the dullard that he put into power.. Very soon Dino Melaye will fvck the hell out of his bony azz wife right in front of the brown teeth drug addict. So Nobody cares, thiefnubuu is Finished! !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FRAUD: $217bn Taken Out Of Nigeria Illegally Between 1970 Till Date – EFCC / Breaking: Gov. Okorocha Moves To Stop Ihedioha's Swearing In As Governor / According to Pontius Pilate, Jesus Was White And Blonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.