Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Tinubu Must Not Fall!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Must Not Fall!! (5600 Views)

2019- Why Asiwaju Tinubu Must Run For President (1) / Buhari Will Step On Toes, Big Fat Toes & Heavens Will Not Fall: Lauretta Onochie / Tinubu Must Apologise To Dino - Kogi Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Dummy whose brain can't decipher between made-up rumours and facts!
LOL!!!. His brain is locked up in a can of worms...

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by DeviIhimself: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
LOL!!!. His brain is locked up in a can of worms...

Truth is mine*
mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala this guy keeps breaking rules
he's creating anarchy because it is someone will be forced to reply hundreds him
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2016
masseratti:
this is very funny, a 78 year old man will hold a meeting pf just Yoruba men and record is in video, share it to the people who attended the meeting, which was meant to plan for a civilian coup de ta? wonderful, and you believe this?

do you know the kind of portable cameras available in 1985? VHS? do you know when it came out? do you know about betamax? how long it will take to make copies? on how they make copies in those days?

sam shonibare estate? let awo estate go and claim it, Didieolu house worth 10 BILLION NAIRA? And u believe all that?
How does it even sound to make & distribute records of a coup plot. where was it ever done?

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Which Lagos did he build? The Lagos built by non lagosians? Why didn't he build his own state osun? Tinubu is dead politically all thanks to the dullard that he put into power.. Very soon Dino Melaye will fvck the hell out of his bony azz wife right in front of the brown teeth drug addict. So Nobody cares, thiefnubuu is Finished! !!

Lmao! Several of Tinubu's investments are in Lagos where your never do well brothers fro-licks but what has your clueless drunkard done for Bayelsa?

The fact that Tinubu's name is in everybody mouth in any Apc political scheming shows he's relevant unlike your buffon whom Pdp party regretted putting in as their candidate!

BTW, if all what your brain can think of and champion is Dino Melaye's fantasy, then that brain needs to be fed to vultures because it's simply useless!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
DeviIhimself:

mynd44 obinoscopy lalasticlala this guy keeps breaking rules
he's creating anarchy because it is someone will be forced to reply hundreds him
Devilhimself, I thought you should be in hell, what are you doing on Nairaland?

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by DeviIhimself: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
[s]
zero8zero:
Devilhimself, I thought you should be in hell, what are you doing on Nairaland?

Truth is mine*
[/s]

trash

Truth is mine cool
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao! Several of Tinubu's investments are in Lagos where your never do well brothers fro-licks but what has your clueless drunkard done to Bayelsa?

The fact that Tinubu's name is in everybody mouth in any Apc political scheming shows he's relevant unlike your buffon whom Pdp party regretted putting in as their candidate!

BTW, if all what your brain can think of and champion is Dino Melaye's fantasy, then that brain needs to be fed to vultures because it's simply useless!
You shouldn't be forced to stoop to the level of Nyanmiri, you are way above his level.

Truth is mine*

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
PenSniper:

Oba of Benin remains a 15th century recluse oba.
#epic.. A self-imposed prisoner.

Truth is mine*

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
You shouldn't be forced to stoop to the level of Nyanmiri, you are way above his level.

Truth is mine*

I don't even have problem with them in reality but that self entitled victim attitude do piss me off at times.

Can you imagine a clueless government that looted our treasury to bankruptcy yet still expected to be given a second chance because of sentimental emotion blackmail? Can such rubbish happen in a developed sane country?

Let them get it into their skull that Yoruba will always vote out any incompetent government whether he's a Southern man or Northern! Kapish!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
BornStunner1:

And what do you call your useless ooni who is a houseboy to the Oba of Benin

You are a Mofoangry
Ooni of ife would have the wives of oba of ile-ibinu for a one night stand. oba of ile-ibinu cannot dare the throne of his forefathers.

Truth is mine*
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by masseratti: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
zero8zero:
How does it even sound to make & distribute records of a coup plot. where was it ever done?

Truth is mine*
don't mind the people that believes lies all the times, they are rat poison sellers.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by zero8zero(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
masseratti:
don't mind the people that believes lies all the times, they are rat poison sellers.
LOL!! meanwhile, their rat poison isn't potent enough to kill all the rats in their region.

Truth is mine*
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao! Several of Tinubu's investments are in Lagos where your never do well brothers fro-licks but what has your clueless drunkard done for Bayelsa?

Thiefnubuu has gone into hiding.No one has seen him since Buhari silenced him. He has fallen from Grace to grass.. He is politically DEAD!!!..

Thiefnubuu has been Defeated, Victimized and Conquered by his Fulani master Buhari the dullard. Imagine, a dullard doing all this to his Afonja slave.. cheesy cheesy
To put the icing on the cake, Buhari did not only send the brown teeth drug addict out of Apc but he also sent Dino Melaye to fvck the hell out of his bony azz who're of a wife.. Chia!! ! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Thiefnubuu has gone into hiding.No one has seen him since Buhari silenced him. He has fallen from Grace to grass.. He is politically DEAD!!!..

Thiefnubuu has been Defeated, Victimized and Conquered by his Fulani master Buhari the dullard. Imagine, a dullard doing all this to his Afonja slave.. cheesy cheesy
To put the icing on the cake, Buhari did not only send the brown teeth drug addict out of Apc but he also sent Dino Melaye to fvck the hell out of his bony azz who're of a wife.. Chia!! ! cheesy cheesy

Lmao! You've even given up on defending your looting buffon! That's the level of irrelevance that emits from the clueless fisherman, a man whom a woman, Turai locked and flogged inside a house.. That reeks of " uselessness" and the worst is it's quite real compared to your Dino's fantasy!

BTW, everywhere in Apc, there must always be a discussion about Tinubu unlike Otueke drunkard whom PDP has rejected and even regretted putting in as candidate!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao! You've even given up on defending your looting buffon! That's the level of irrelevance that emits from the clueless fisherman, a man whom a woman, Turai locked and flogged inside a house.. That reeks of " uselessness" and the worst is it's quite real compared to your Dino's fantasy!

BTW, everywhere in Apc, there must always be a discussion about Tinubu unlike Otueke drunkard whom PDP has rejected and even regretted putting in as candidate!
Hehehe. There is no discussion about Thiefnubuu since he has been beaten, victimized and conquered by his Fulani master.. That's why the drug addict is crying and planning of getting another party.. .Imagine a dullard snatched apc from this Afonja slave. cheesy cheesy

And hell yeah, I can't wait for Dino to tear that bony azz who're apart.. It will be one hella of a mojo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Hehehe. There is no discussion about Thiefnubuu since he has been beaten, victimized and conquered by his Fulani master.. That's why the drug addict is crying and planning of getting another party.. .Imagine a dullard snatched apc from this Afonja slave. cheesy cheesy

And hell yeah, I can't wait for Dino to tear that bony azz who're apart.. It will be one hella of a mojo. cheesy cheesy

Lmao!

Tinubu is still quite relevant, especially in Lagos, Ambode is his son after all. He's also a godfather of many, including Buhari, that can't be said of your Otueke master.

On the other hand, The drinking fisherman, Jona wasn't only a fulani's slave but also, Yoruba's slave and latter became Osu slave as well and all end in futility! Can't believe everyone used the dead-brain Jona's head. What a foolish clown!

If we're talking about uselesness and irrelevance, look no far from Jona.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao!

Tinubu is still quite relevant, especially in Lagos, Ambode is his son after all. He's also a godfather of many, including Buhari, that can't be said of your Otueke master.

On the other hand, The drinking fisherman, Jona wasn't only a fulani's slave but also, Yoruba's slave and latter became Osu slave as well and all end in futility! Can't believe everyone used the dead-brain Jona's head. What a foolish clown!

If we're talking about uselesness and irrelevance, look no far from Jona.
How can someone be relevant just because of only Lagos? grin
The Lagos every non lagosians built.

Come 2019 Tinubu will beg us but he will be given his own medicine to taste.. It is obvious you are not smart. ..Ambode will have to face PDP and apc if Thiefnubuu launches a new party..Remember, apc won PDP by a margin. So going against the two of them in 2019 will finish Ambode. That will put the final nail on the political career of this brown teeth cocaine dug addict. . Just watch and see.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 11:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
How can someone be relevant just because of only Lagos? grin
The Lagos every non lagosians built.

Come 2019 Tinubu will beg us but he will be given his own medicine to taste.. It is obvious you are not smart. ..Ambode will have to face PDP and apc if Thiefnubuu launches a new party..Remember, apc won PDP by a margin. That will put the final nail on the political career of this brown teeth cocaine dug addict. . Just watch and see.

Lmao! Have forgotten ACN enjoyed several political seats in Lagos?

BTW, Whoever we vote in Lagos is our business, not your headache! We can decide to vote in Tinibu's candidate or not, that aint your problem but ours!

Instead face your irrelevant Otueke master who's done nothing in Bayelsa other than looking like a slowpoke!
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao! Have forgotten ACN enjoyed several political seats in Lagos?

BTW, Whoever we vote in Lagos is our business, not your headache! We can decide to vote in Tinibu's candidate or not, that aint your problem but ours!

Instead face your irrelevant Otueke master who's done nothing in Bayelsa other than looking like a slowpoke!
Which ACN? grin
Guy you are a clown..ACN vs pdp/APC..Who do you think will win?

Thiefnubuu is defeated, victimized and conquered by his Fulani master Buhari the dullard. ..He is politically DEAD!!!!!
To crown it up his bony azz who're wife will be doggied by Dino. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by Kagawa10: 11:40pm On Nov 24, 2016
dragonking3:
Which ACN? grin
Guy you are a clown..ACN vs pdp/APC..Who do you think will win?

Thiefnubuu is defeated, victimized and conquered by his Fulani master Buhari the dullard. ..He is politically DEAD!!!!!
To crown it up his bony azz who're wife will be doggied by Dino. cheesy

Not in Lagos! He's still a relevant icon in Lagos and at large unlike your stealing is no corruption clown!

The highest disgrace that can ever be met out is being locked up and flogged by a woman, all which happened to Jona under Turai! Spits!
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by kettle84(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Kagawa10:

you mean TINUBU's corrupt gotten investments are in Lagos? EFFCC knows better, I am sure they will confiscate them.

After devouring Lagos to himself ,he wanted to devour Nigeria too but Buhari shoved him aside.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by BornStunner1: 8:13am On Nov 25, 2016
zero8zero:
Ooni of ife would have the wives of oba of ile-ibinu for a one night stand. oba of ile-ibinu cannot dare the throne of his forefathers.

Truth is mine*

Ogun kee you stupid baaaassstardo

you think my oba is in the same stage with your useless copycat small boy ooni

who even knows his title but evrry one knows the oba of benin

even ur useless worthless moda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2016
Kagawa10:

Not in Lagos! He's still a relevant icon in Lagos and at large unlike your stealing is no corruption clown!

The highest disgrace that can ever be met out is being locked up and flogged by a woman, all which happened to Jona under Turai! Spits!
Nope, the highest disgrace is watching while another man fvck the hell out of the who're of the wife of the brown teeth drug addict.

Very soon, he will loose Lagos and become politically dead. cool cool
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by emerged01(m): 8:33am On Nov 25, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

We all know the niggaa goofed big time he lead his ppl down a ditch....... but its very dangerous if we throw the yorubas to the dogs
Which people did Tinubu lead to a ditch? In what ways has Buhari's beef with Tinubu affected Yorubas daily bread? Or you meant to say southwest APC? Yorubas are doing fine even better than the rest of the regions. Apart from North holding on to power,which other tribes than Yoruba occupy a better position in this administration? Yorubas can never fall. If you Yoruba falls,Nigeria cannot stand. Other regions are on their knees already but Nigeria still stand.
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2016
dragonking3:
Nope, the highest disgrace is watching while another man fvck the hell out of the who're of the wife of the brown teeth drug addict.

Very soon, he will loose Lagos and become politically dead. cool cool

Hahahahaha the wife na stripper angry grin grin
Re: Tinubu Must Not Fall!! by dragonking3: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Hahahahaha the wife na stripper angry grin grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Alaibe's Home Bombed; 3 Killed / Abbreviations And Their Full Meaning In Nigeria / Man Gifts A Lady A Cheque Of N500k After His Car Splashes Water On Her. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.