Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo (4488 Views)

Vice Pres. Prof Yemi Osibanjo Makes A Surprise Visit To Fuel Stations In Lagos / Photos Of President Buhari Launching The Economic Recovery And Growth Plan Today / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Call07034780891: 9:26am On Nov 26, 2016
Why is it that all of you are usually from Lagos? I am yet to see anyone of you that have been sincere and courageous enough to say YES I am from Osun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ogun states! Why is that?

RockHard:

Yes, from Lagos Island. My compound dey Isale Eko. Why the question?
Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Yyeske(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
RockHard:

Yes, from Lagos Island. My compound dey Isale Eko. Why the question?
Lies, every Yoruba man claims Lagos because that's the only place they feel proud of. I was born and bred in Lagos, attended Unilorin, been to all states in the SW and can confidently tell you only Lagos and areas bordering Lagos in Ogun state can stand the SE.
Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by RockHard: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Yyeske:
Where did you visit in onitsha precisely? Did you calculate its gdp? How long did you stay to measure the economic activity going on?

Guy, the onus is on you to verifiably calculate the state's GDP data to prove your point, since you reject whatever's already out there. Until then, your argument will remain in the realm of speculation and personal opinion -- and everyone's got an opinion.
Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by RockHard: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2016
Yyeske:
Lies, every Yoruba man claims Lagos because that's the only place they feel proud of. I was born and bred in Lagos, attended Unilorin, been to all states in the SW and can confidently tell you only Lagos and areas bordering Lagos in Ogun state can stand the SE.

cheesy O.k. But that still doesn't make Anambra the 'Economic Heartbeat of Nigeria' now, does it? cheesy
Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Yyeske(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Call07034780891:
Why is it that all of you are usually from Lagos? I am yet to see anyone of you that have been sincere and courageous enough to say YES I am from Osun or Oyo or Ekiti or Ogun states! Why is that?

That's them for you, i knew so many those days in Lagos who were from Ibadan, Akure, Ilorin who i know their families but claiming Lagosians when we meet. They are all so ashamed of their place
Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
RockHard:

Yinmu. Guy, everyone knows of myself and other educated anat.

Happy to know my posts irritate you, gone are those days we swallow lies from Lagos/Ibadan media propaganda with hook line and sinker, your antic will not deter me, you brothers has done different antics to sillent me in this forum they've posted my pics, even attacking my systems daily and others, if thoroughly you're following my posts, you will observe I can't be subdue, I present my facts from credible source add pictorial evidence when necessary, your allegation on me working with Anambra state gov, it's mere fallacy, I owned my business and employed others, I can't dispute the facts I have friends that work with Anambra state government and beyond, you rants can't stop me, if you like continue to live in self denial, that all is well while it's not, your leaders and politicians have seen the lopsidedness they are preaching it to you, instead you guys are busy attacking the messengers The indisputable truth is: the glory has departed from Yoruba nation, education, innovation, indigenous industries, commerce etc, lazy Yoruba youth like you find it difficult to face reality. Peace to you soul!

3 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Yyeske(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2016
RockHard:

cheesy O.k. But that still doesn't make Anambra the 'Economic Heartbeat of Nigeria' now, does it? cheesy
The VP Osinbajo said it and not me, he knew what he saw unlike liars like you who don't travel, Abdulsalam Abubakar said same earlier, Ben Bruce, Utomi and host of others have said something about the economy of Anambra being strong.

FYI, civil servants in Anambra state have been receiving their alerts since Thursday

1 Like

Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Yyeske(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
post=51382567:

Happy to know my posts irritate you, gone are those days we swallow lies from Lagos/Ibadan media propaganda with hook line and sinker, your antic will not deter me, you brothers has done different antics to sillent me in this forum they've posted my pics, even attacking my systems daily and others, if thoroughly you're following my posts, you will observe I can't be subdue, I present my facts from credible source add pictorial evidence when necessary, your allegation on me working with Anambra state gov, it's mere fallacy, I owned my business and employed others, I can't dispute the facts I have friends that work with Anambra state government and beyond, you rants can't stop me, if you like continue to live self denial, that all is well will it's not, your leaders and politicians have seen the lopsidedness they are preaching it to you, instead you guys are busy attacking the messengers The indisputable truth is: the glory has departed from Yoruba nation, education, innovation, indigenous industries, commerce etc, lazy Yoruba youth like you find it difficult to face reality. Peace to you soul!
Let me treat his fuvk up, i know the Lagos more than him and can destroy him in his native Yoruba language if he dares me

They still think it was those days they control the media, it's the Internet age now

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by pyxon(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
Yyeske:
Fact, Lagos is just overrated, get functioning sea/airport in the east and see Lagos dwindle to Ekiti level

Lmao. If you move out oil company corporate offices to the south south and Nollywood to the east, it will depreciate to Osun level
Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
RockHard:

Guy, the onus is on you to verifiably calculate the state's GDP data to prove your point, since you reject whatever's already out there. Until then, your argument will remain in the realm of speculation and personal opinion -- and everyone's got an opinion.
You come do the calculation, it's like telling me the GSP of Osun is greater than that of Anambra. Where in onitsha did you stay and for how long? Liars everywhere, travel and see, you cannot fit

2 Likes

Re: ANAMBRA STATE, The Economic Heartbeat Of Nigeria - Prof Yemi Osibanjo by Yyeske(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
pyxon:

Lmao. If you move out oil company corporate offices to the south south and Nollywood to the east, it will depreciate to Osun level
Who doesn't know that? Build seaports in the east as well and see no man's land get worse than Ekiti and Osun

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Former Governor Of Niger State Died / OYIGBO MASSACRE: See How Soldiers Are Treating Those Who Defiles Curfew In Obigb / Recent Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu From Texas, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.