Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Indescent Dressing In Universities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Indescent Dressing In Universities (1025 Views)

What Do You Think Of RAG Days In Universities? / Stop The Indecent Dressing And Live Right / Undergraduates Arrested For Indecent Dressing: Wtf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indescent Dressing In Universities by getchineye: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2007
[flash=200,200][/flash][color=#000099][/color] cool girls today dress half naked because of fashion. that is the clothes in vogue.A university in the south south region has just brought out codes of conduct for dressing. this would check this habit of indecent dressing[size=8pt][/size][img][/img]
Re: Indescent Dressing In Universities by chudy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
Well i guess that people may call it fashion, others may call it what is in vogue some might still say that it is insane. to me i believe its the matter of the mind and how that person wish to express herself. just like a poster in my school which says and i quote, " dress as you want to be addressed ".
Re: Indescent Dressing In Universities by eslynera(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2007
@getchin, what are u trynna say?? lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Hello To All Members / Just One Thingy 'power Holders' Of Nland Culd Do For Me. . . / Brand New Glo Usb 3.5g E160g Internet Data Card With Subscription For Only 17k!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.