Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family (1968 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) / Young Christian Vs. Young Atheist: Who Is Really Mentally Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2016
they failed test two
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by plaetton: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2016
GoodMuyis:
Charity [Love] They say Begins at Home.

If truly, *the religious people are suffering* and they wanted to help us out, They should start from their Father, Mother and Siblings

If that is not possible task for them, they should keep their stuff in their brain until their Parent become atheist.

Dear Atheist if you cant Covert your parent, STOP bothering us with your atheism

First of all, no atheist is here to convert you or anyone else.

What atheists do here is to repudiate, push back, and roll back Bullshytes and lethal mythologies.

If theists have the freedom to go around town, mount podiums, rent radio and TV airwaves to sell stone aged Bullshytes, then anyone else should also have the unfettered freedom to repudiate those Bullshytes.

That is what atheists do here.

If unfortunately, some or many theists get infected with rational reasoning in the process, then, well, that's life. Tough luck.

3 Likes

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
keep em coming,
sunny side up...
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by obinna58(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

I will forgive Obinna for he never said this, the demon in him did.

Obinna Jesus loves you, do not let that demon deceive you to your peril.

On Judgement day he will stand for himself while you stand for yourself.

You'll not be able to blame him for your actions now, because you have a responsibility. You are willingly letting the demon use your body.

Resist that demon. Satan hates you Obinna.
lol that how all of em talks.
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by analice107: 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
obinna58:
lol that how all of em talks.
Yes, Obinna, this is how all of us talk. We have the light of God in us.

1 Like

Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by obinna58(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
analice107:

Yes, Obinna, this is how all of us talk. We have the light of God in us.
I av been like you b4 and fact stated that if your God really exist then he z limited cool just agree with me on that
Re: WHY You Should Never Listen To An Atheist Who Has Religious Parent Or Family by GoodMuyis(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Trouble they smell

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Recognize And Protect Your Destiny And Dreams / Can A Muslim Wish Happy Christmas To His Christian Friends? / Someone's Outfit To Church..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.