Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) (5072 Views)

Are There Atheist Who Want To Repent And Get Back With Jesus? / Who Practices The Yoruba Religion Here / I Am An Atheist. Who Can Convert Me Without Using Religious Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:12pm On Sep 09, 2018
Her name is Vi Rose and in this Q and A session, she explains what drew her to witchcraft and how she sees no contradictions in being an atheist witch:

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by badmrkt(m): 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2018
Atheist and practising witchcraft? How does it work?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
badmrkt:

I'm loading everything the witch said. Be patient, GLO is slowing me down angry angry angry
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2018
badmrkt:
It's simple, a witch is a god in her own making 'cause she's not like the ordinary man(mere mortal). To an extent, she has control of the supernatural.

Some witches believe that something up there is in charge of the universe, same as some philosophers, while some don't. If she believes that there's nothing in charge of the universe and therefore doubts the existence of God, that would make her an atheist. Being a lesbian is her sexuality like Christians/muslims have one or the other. There's nothing confusing about her personality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by badmrkt(m): 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
It's simple, a witch is a god in her own making 'cause she's not like the ordinary man(mere mortal). To an extent, she has control of the supernatural.

Some witches believe that something up there is in charge of the universe, same as some philosophers, while some don't. If she believes that there's nothing in charge of the universe and therefore doubts the existence of God, that would make her an atheist. Being a lesbian is her sexuality like Christians/muslims have one or the other. There's nothing cuonfusing about her personality.
i didn't question her sexuality, i know what atheist means and i know what they believe in. Its quite contradictory finding an atheist practicing witchcraft which is somehow 'supernatural' the same thing they believe don't exist.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by nelsonebby(m): 8:46pm On Sep 09, 2018
Someone should help us summarize this please.
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Bluezy13(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:

Some witches believe that something up there is in charge of the universe, same as some philosophers, while some don't. If she believes that there's nothing in charge of the universe and therefore doubts the existence of God, that would make her an atheist. Being a lesbian is her sexuality like Christians/muslims have one or the other. There's nothing confusing about her personality.

Your explanation is somewhat erroneous.

The art of witchcrafty is occultism, establishing a link with powers from the higher planes and operating by the reason of the mediums.
To recognize these planes is a function of recognition of the existence of the forces behind it. Some call it nature, some call it an Intelligence, some call it the Essence.
Witchcrafty is an art that depends on the powers of the moon and that dependency is an indirect acknowledgement of the moon as a god (which is a truth she has cleverly refused to accept)
It requires the acceptance of a supernatural and supreme or superior force or body to be able to exercise witchcrafty and that automatically connotes the conviction of a god, deity, being or whatever you call it and such a person is not an atheist.

Occultism does not recognize a possibility of believing in something and at the same time not believing in it, Not believing in something and at the same time operating by it.

She is confused!

It's either she can't define what she practices or she doesn't know what atheism truly means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

You explanation is somewhat erroneous.

The art of witchcrafty is occultism, establishing a link with powers from the higher planes and operating by the reason of the mediums.
To recognize these planes is a function of recognition of the existence of the forces behind it. Some call it nature, some call it an Intelligence, some call it the Essence.
It requires the acceptance of a supernatural and supreme or superior force or body to be able to exercise witchcrafty and that automatically connotes the conviction of a god, deity, being or whatever you call it and such a person is not an atheist.

Occultism does not recognize a possibility of believing in something and at the same time not believing in it, Not believing in something and at the same time operating by it.

She is confused!

It's either she can't define what she practices or she doesn't know what atheism truly means.
If she sees herself as a god, and does not believe that there's a God, then isn't she an atheist? Note the difference between 'God and god'. grin
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by IamPlato(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2018

Lesbian Atheist Witch! Thats A Contradiction to Me

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Bluezy13(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
kimbraa:
If she sees herself as a god, and does not believe that there's a God, then isn't she an atheist? Note the difference between 'God and god'. grin

Hehehe...

Emmm...in common realistic parlance, there is no difference between the two. Just a conventional means of differentiating between the two for the purpose of driving home points.
Atheists do not see themselves as gods, they see themselves as a mere part of the universe.

I know you are of God and the "non believers" are of god.
And emm... God big pass god cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

Emmm...in common realistic parlance, there is no difference between the two. Just a conventional means of differentiating between the two for the purpose of driving home points.

I know you are of God and the "non believers" are of god.
And emm... God big pass god cheesy
You have a point. Like you stated, she might be confused. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:25am On Sep 10, 2018
Hello madam...

Jesus can still save you
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Biglittlelois(f): 12:57am On Sep 10, 2018
She's three things rolled into one lol
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by marshalcarter: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2018
hmmmm...eleyi gidi gaaaaaaan...witch... lesbian and atheist undecided
lemme Coman be going
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 10, 2018
kimbraa:
she's drawing powers from herself? Witches can't do that, lol.
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by QueenSekxy(f): 4:44am On Sep 10, 2018
kimbraa:
she's simply confused.grin
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by meobizy(f): 5:47am On Sep 10, 2018
A woman? Seeking attention? I do not believe it! Do you?
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by donbrowser(m): 6:14am On Sep 10, 2018
Problem ti e niyen
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by zzzzy: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2018
Why aren't you on night mode
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Your explanation is somewhat erroneous.

To recognize these planes is a function of recognition of the existence of the forces behind it.
No! that you recognise a pane of existence doesn't mean you accept what people claim to be behind it. that you see shrines around you doesn't prove local gods real

Some call it nature, some call it an Intelligence, some call it the Essence.
Acknowledging the supernatural exists doesn't mean one must accept all claims made about it. just like accepting New York is real doesn't mean one must accept Spiderman (who's said to live in New York) is real. That someone believes the titanic did sink doesn't mean the person would automatically accept Jack and Rose were real

what does this even mean?

She is confused!

you're simply ignorant sir
Read about Wicca, Jainism, Taoism, Buddhism, Shintoism etc
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by DeBrain045(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2018
Demonised human end time is near
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by tartar9(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Lesbian atheist witch Only you sad
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by tartar9(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Lesbian atheist witch Only you sad
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by Bluezy13(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
No! that you recognise a pane of existence doesn't mean you accept what people claim to be behind it. that you see shrines around you doesn't prove local gods real

Acknowledging the supernatural exists doesn't mean one must accept all claims made about it. just like accepting New York is real doesn't mean one must accept Spiderman (who's said to live in New York) is real. That someone believes the titanic did sink doesn't mean the person would automatically accept Jack and Rose were real
what does this even mean?

you're simply ignorant sir
Read about Wicca, Jainism, Taoism, Buddhism, Shintoism etc

Your misunderstanding of the contextual implications of the terms (such as "recognition, acceptance etc" ), I used doesn't falsify or invalidate the substantial veracity of my writeup.
And I do not expect a "green horn" to comprehend and analyze it in the layman's point of view because it will only confuse him just as it has done to you.

However, I'm gladly satisfied with the conviction that the poster I mentioned, to which my explanation was directed, indebutably admitted to have understood and accepted it.
In addition, it is evident that other people of like minds understood it as well
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2018
Bluezy13:

Your misunderstanding of the contextual implications of the terms (such as "recognition, acceptance etc" ), I used doesn't falsify or invalidate the substantial veracity of my writeup.
And I do not expect a "green horn" to comprehend and analyze it in the layman's point of view because it will only confuse him just as it has done to you.

However, I'm gladly satisfied with the conviction that the poster I mentioned, to which my explanation was directed, indebutably admitted to have understood and accept it.
In addition, it is evident that other people of like minds understood it as well

so anyone who doesn't agree with what you say must be inexperienced, what a special snowflake you are sir

If you really are ready to learn you'd get off your high horse and check Google - which is at your fingertips - on how an atheist can be spiritual and how the spiritual does not prove the existence of "God". its perplexing that you still didn't get it even after my using titanic and spiderman analogy

Anyways, people who read my counter and want to learn more from there know where to start
Re: Meet The Pretty Lesbian Atheist Who Practices Witchcraft (Pic) by hopefulLandlord: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2018
kimbraa:

She's just an atheist wiccan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Our Christian Sisters In The House Have To Say About This? / Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong! / Sex: An Enigmatic Subject?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.