Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) (53226 Views)

Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 7.9kg Fibroid Removed From Woman's Stomach In Lagos After 9 Years. Graphic / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
[quote author=Pharaoh9 post=51343988][/quote]

No be lie ,if na ogun you don't need a soothsayer

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by purity22(f): 10:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Have seen worst than hers but anyways thank Jesus for a success surgery.

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Ovokoo: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2016
tollytexy:
This one Iju wey pass ishaga
Is that where you live?
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
Buhari is a cow
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by seenter84: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2016
Na woman b dat or na man

1 Like

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
ORACLE1975:
May God bless the doctors.
Amen o.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by odogwu190(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
#God is the Greatest#
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2016
Pity women and appreciate them but thanking God for making me a man.
Women una dey try biko.

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by bantudra: 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2016
Ariel20:
Don't know what to type shocked

me too...crazy...
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by spawnx: 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
This is what is required of representatives and senator. If every one of them was doing one project or the other, it will go a long way in making life bearable for the citizen.

The Federal government can't always help at this level that is why we elect councilors, reps and senatorial officers.

We need to get it right.

Well done, it is a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by gabolz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
Have u tried to talk to her?

henrydadon:
sad

there is a woman in my area..i think this woman should be around 60 years old..when you see this woman you think she is pregnant..but i have known this woman for up to 3 years and she is yet to give birth..but it actually fibroid..when people talk about her they attach some sort of spirituality to it..but you know Nigerian everything have to be spiritual. some call her a witch who have eaten other people children so she not able to give birth to her own grin..i just laugh when i hear them make sily spiritual assumption like this .. only her knows how many night she must have spent in different churches seeking for divine miracle that never gonna come..if only this woman was enlighten about her condition she wont be stuck with her awful predicament and seek confirm medical help..Nigerian need to be enlighten about this more.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

there is a woman in my area..i think this woman should be around 60 years old..when you see this woman you think she is pregnant..but i have known this woman for up to 3 years and she is yet to give birth..but it actually fibroid..when people talk about her they attach some sort of spirituality to it..but you know Nigerian everything have to be spiritual. some call her a witch who have eaten other people children so she not able to give birth to her own grin..i just laugh when i hear them make sily spiritual assumption like this .. only her knows how many night she must have spent in different churches seeking for divine miracle that never gonna come..if only this woman was enlighten about her condition she wont be stuck with her awful predicament and seek confirm medical help..Nigerian need to be enlighten about this more.
dats so sad . can u tell her to go to dis outreach or u take her there urself ??
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by pragmatistm(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2016
This one is still medium compared to the one on this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3194025/massive-fibroid-removed-womans-tummy
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 5:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Proudly Obowian Dcn Chike.Making us proud since 2011
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by smithe113(m): 5:32am On Nov 25, 2016
This is a very poor surgical practice....... who performs a major surgery without wearing a sterile gown ?
All I see is danger for the patient and d surgeon...... surgical infection for the patient and blood transmissible diseases for the surgeons.

You shouldn't put people's live at risk because you are trying to help them..

Still also wondering why a fibroid is removed through an incision on that part of the body ....
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Don't think that's a fibriod . More like a lipoma. (Fat mass )
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by drsibz66(m): 5:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Don't think that's a fibriod . More like a lipoma. (Mass of fat)
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by uzolexis(f): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

Pls enlighten her
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:11am On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

Please inform her about the possibility of her having fibrosis, in fact encourage her to go for a scan.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by PqsMike: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2016
tollytexy:
This one Iju wey pass ishaga

Lolz
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Ovokoo:

Is that where you live?
I don't live in Nigeria anymore since recession won strangle me
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 6:40am On Nov 25, 2016
justscorchone:
Make I find trouble grin
That's if this incident happened at ipod side

What if the fibroid and hernia dem cut dem use am for rituals?
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by tollytexy(m): 6:40am On Nov 25, 2016
justscorchone:
Make I find trouble grin
That's if this incident happened at ipob side

justscorchone:
Make I find trouble grin

That's if this incident happened at ipob side
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by Drezinc(m): 6:44am On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
sad

Brother, It Won't Be A Bad Idea If You Enlighten Her.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by donshady(m): 6:46am On Nov 25, 2016
I have seen more than this.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by godwin120alex: 6:57am On Nov 25, 2016
Hon Chike may God bless you plenty and i pray he replenishes your pocket one trillion folds
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by totorimi: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2016
They say the cause of fibroid is unknown but is that really possible that something will be be without a known cause, be that as it may from personal observations i have noticed that young girls in their earlier twenties who begin to have children early hardly ever experience such however when they wait until they get into their thirties such issues become rampant.
While some believe that ladies who smoke and live reckless lifestyles hardly experience it, it is also a widely belived that uterine fibroid is common with black women. Even here in Nigeria it seems to be dominant in the south than in the north. Yes, could it be because their girls marry early while in the south especially in the south east they marry late, they wait until after they finish university and make money before they know it they are in their thirties. Regardless, they northern girls are known to suffer VVF due to child marriages.

That means it is something either in our body morphology or our diet. In medicine the solution to fibroid is surgery but then again many ladies have lost their lives while undergoing such operations even though it is supposed to be one of the safest operations.
What am I trying to say we as Africans when we know our peculiar challenges should the focus then not be to go back to the basics of encouraging our girls to do the first thing first instead of putting the cart before the horse. Don't get me wrong please, and no attacks, all I am saying is that after secondary school the focus for girls should be to marry and raise children and then later on or even while raising children pursue their academics further.

There is no competition in this world men will always be men and women will always be women, their are God given special functions of a woman which must be fulfilled as a woman and within time else some consequences will be suffered.
Our olden days parents married early and some hard many children and yet they did not suffer all these problems but nowadays people don't even bear many children anymore yet they come down with all manner of fertility problems.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by djjoad(m): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2016
This post is soooo wrong.
Whatever happened to patient confidentiality.
Again, whatever happening to gowning and draping properly for suegeries. That mans forearm was all exposed.
God save us in nigeria
A great idea, good mind wrongly executed.
We'll still thank u for doing something.
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by malbro(m): 7:53am On Nov 25, 2016
Too much.....bleeping....if too say them gree used RUBBER....all this waste material no for form this mountain.. undecided
Re: Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) by shukudi(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2016
Sacluxpaint:
Think of creating impact for the society, don't wait to be a politician.
abegi, leave story. D Hon Deacon is coming back to collect his money in 2019 election. Na today? Rochas nd Co no do pass ds one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Now A Total Of 135 Confirmed Cases / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.