Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,581 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos (3432 Views)

Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos / 20-year-old Nigerian & His 65-year-old American Wife (Pictures) / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by blingg: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2009
Guys this is bizarre!

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/metro/article01//indexn2_html?pdate=250809&ptitle=
Tuesday, August 25, 2009             

'I killed my mother. She was a witch. She killed my sister'
By Odita Sunday

THERE was nothing to suggest remorse.

She looked calm and seemed in full control of her senses.

Not even the suggestion that she may be of unsound mind carried weight anymore when , in a clear voice, Adebukola Adefisayo brazenly stated: "I am not a suspect . I am a murderer." When she spoke those words at the Lagos Police Command Headquarters, Ikeja yesterday, someone said: "She has confessed. The police have had their job made much easier."

Making their job much easier was not what the 26-year old Adebukola had in mind when she left Nigeria for the United States of America at the age of 15.

Over there, she attended college and also gave birth to two children who have been adopted in the USA.

What she confessed to was the willful murder of her own mother , Mrs,Adedoyin Williams.

The young woman who also admitted to have become addicted to illicit drugs, gave a no-holds-barred account of her life, her relationship with her mother and what led her to murder.

"I have never been married , but I have two kids, a boy and a girl.

The boy is Remilekun and my daughter is Omotolani. Their father is a Red Indian , Malik Smith" she narrated to journalists.

"In 2007, I had a problem when I fought with a neighbour over the laundry machine in the basement.

We had a big fight and I had to defend myself with a knife, so I was charged for murder.

"My mother helped me by getting a lawyer and the judge set me free because he said I was within my rights.

When I got out of jail, I went to Las Vegas for a while because I was on probation.

From there, I called my mum because I was on drugs.I was on cocaine and I was going through a lot.

"I called my mum and told her and she said I should come back to Nigeria and I came back home" said Bukola.

She continued : " When I came back, my mother couldn't give me a job. She has a big house. She has got everything going for her but she wouldn't give me a job and I kept on asking for money from her .

"One day , she said she didn't want me to be asking her for money any more and so gave me a job as a real estate agent.

" Everything was going on fine , until I realized my mum was always writing cheques for her sister to the tune of N3 million and N5 million. So I asked her: " Mum , can I get a cheque for such an amount to start my life all over again ?"

But she kept telling me she would do that in due course .

"One night, I went to smoke some weeds and I came home and had a flash back to when my uncle raped me when I was a little girl.

I called our little house boy, Segun and told him: 'Could you imagine my uncle raping me when I was a kid?' and he started to cry.

When I asked him what was wrong, he didn't say anything.

I kept questioning the boy and he told me my mother slept with him.

"That really hurt my feelings. My mum was not at home so I had to smoke some cocaine and the little boy said to me : 'Mummy gives me this to smoke too' "

Adebukola said she believed the boy when he told her he had been introduced to drugs by her mother whom she said also slept with the little boy of 10

Her words: "I believed him when he said that because my mummy gave me my first cocaine when I was only nine years old.

Immediately, I lit seven candles and I opened my Bible to Isaiah 11.

"Then I put up the pictures of all my family members.

My mummy walked into the house at about 8.45pm and that is spiritual because I am spiritual.

"She called me "Okan me" which means "my husband" because that is what she usually called me.

She said:" Okan me , have I offended you ?".

She asked me to sit down and told me she would tell me anything that I wanted to know.

I stopped crying, wiped my tears and begged her to answer my question and she said she was ready to do that.

"I said : 'Mummy are you a witch?'

She was silent for a while and then after some time, answered: 'Yes I am'.

She said she had been involved in witchcraft . I started crying and asked her why she would do that and she said people made mistakes, that I should forgive her".

Adebokola continued: "So I asked her another question which I urged her to answer.

"I said : " Mummy , who killed Bunmi?.

" Bunmi was my kid sister but she is late now. My mum told me she killed her for rituals to make money . We used to be so broke but all of a sudden , we became very rich.

" Immediately, I jumped on her and we started fighting. She bit me. We were breaking things in the house because we were fighting seriously. She even promised to write me a N2million cheque if I left her alone.

"But I was angry . I told her she had done very bad things .

I hit her with a sledge hammer and she died. I killed her. I am not a suspect. I am a murderer. My mum introduced me to drugs. She introduced me to it until I became an addict.

No one can take me to a rehabilitation centre now because even my mum was into drugs.

My mother separated from my dad when I was seven years old.

"I loved her but she messed up".

Lagos State Police spokesman, Mr. Frank Mba said the police needed the assistance of a psychiatrist to know the state of Adebukola's mind .

He said for now, the Commissioner of Police has ordered the Aguda Police Station where the incident was reported to hasten investigation and transfer the matter to the Homicide Division, State Criminal Investigation Department in Panti, Yaba, so that much more elaborate investigations can take place.

The police spokesman said:"Bukola checked into a hotel somewhere in Surulere with their house boy.

While she was there, she put a call to her sister in the United States about what she had done.

The sister probably thought it was a joke.

"After trying to reach their mum and she could not, she called another person here in Nigeria to go and check their home and know what was wrong.

"It was then they discovered the woman's body which had been there for more than two days. The dead woman , Adedoyin Williams, was 62 years old", Mba said.
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2009
generational problem
How can i blv the words of a crack head
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2009
lord have mercy.

the destruction caused by hard drugs is too much to be quantified.

@fhemmy- its either you believe her tale or you dont. If you dont believe her,then why would you consider it a generational problem?

however, the girl is most likely crazy - at least that's what it looks like even though with the amount of money involved here there may be something else going on.

the houseboy should also be considered a suspect.
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Outstrip(f): 3:07am On Nov 07, 2009
I saw the video of her confession. It was very disturbing. She spoke fluent yoruba and spoke english with an american accent. She is disturbed.

1 Like

Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
tpia.:

lord have mercy.

the destruction caused by hard drugs is too much to be quantified.

@fhemmy- its either you believe her tale or you dont. If you dont believe her,then why would you consider it a generational problem?

however, the girl is most likely crazy - at least that's what it looks like even though with the amount of money involved here there may be something else going on.

the houseboy should also be considered a suspect.

what i meant by that is the the girl was raped while the mother was rapping a boy, and i see that as a generational problem that cant be ordinary.
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by kokorunna(m): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
Thats what drugs do to you
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
kokorunna:

Thats what drugs do to you

Lol
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Uche2nna(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2009
wow
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by Fhemmmy: 10:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
Uche2nna:

wow
More than wow sef
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by derexo: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2011
This girl clearly needs help. Her name came up again in a recent newspaper article (http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jan/9/510.html) and she is now in Kirikiri maximum prison. She should be getting help in a mental institution. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Jan 11, 2011
derexo:

This girl clearly needs help. Her name came up again in a recent newspaper article (http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jan/9/510.html) and she is now in Kirikiri maximum prison. She should be getting help in a mental institution. Nigeria we hail thee.
She wud finish her term in Kirikiri first . . .seems shes already mentally stable c/o ur link
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by derexo: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2011
@ ifyalways, the issue is that she commited the crime when she was mentally sick and according to the law should be exonerated from the punishment and treated. She definately will still need some psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation and trust me she can't get that from prison.
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by tpia6: 12:54am On Jan 12, 2011
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by plappville(f): 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2011
Strange story shocked, everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
The mother has been silently doing her evil thinking she will get away with it.
Hahahaha, she introduced her daughter to drug see now drug, witch crafting and ritual acts have sent her to meet her master.
People are so despirate to be rich wrongly shiiiiii!!!!!
I just hope this young woman get treated, but she still ve to pay for her deeds. As for the house boy huhhh I wonde if he is pure himself as he has been introduced in the drug crew.
God have merci on us.
Re: Female 26 Year Old American Returnee Murders Mother In Lagos by tjskii(f): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2011
derexo:

@ ifyalways,  the issue is that she commited the crime when she was mentally sick and according to the law should be exonerated from the punishment and treated. She definately will still need some psychiatric treatment and rehabilitation and trust me she can't get that from prison.

my dear u tink say na abroad we dey,who cares if ure mentally deranged,once u commit a crime,u do the time,irrespective of whether or not you were in ur

right senses,come to think of it,who in their right senses wud coldbloodedly take away the lifeforce of another,every murderer is mentally deranged,and they

will definitely pay for their actions

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ranked The Seventh With Largest Population In The World / Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" / Matured married folks, pls come to my aid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.