Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State (9307 Views)

Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election / Kayode Fayemi Leads Nigerian Delegation To Australia, September 6 / Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by edunwablog: 5:53am On Nov 25, 2016
The State Government has purchased additional five Innoson Specially made vehicles for the State Command of the Nigerian Police Force.

Governor Willie Obiano disclosed this when he led the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo and a Federal Government Delegation who were on a one day working visit to the State on an inspection visit to Innoson Motors company at Nnewi. .

Governor Obiano said he attracted the delegation to the state to enable them have firsthand information on the challenges which industries in the State face, with a view to eliciting the Federal Government intervention in key areas of Power, Foreign Exchange and access to capital.The governor expressed the hope that fallouts from the visit will give impetus to the efforts of the present administration to attract investors to bring their wealth to establish in the State.

In his remarks, the Vice President, Prof Osinbajo revealed that the Federal Government has adopted a policy of patronizing locally manufactured vehicles and as a result, had recently approved at the Federal Executive Council, the purchase of pick-up truck for the Federal Road Safety Corps.

He described what the Company is doing in creating job opportunities for the people as the way to go and assured that the Federal Government will look into the challenges they face to see how it will assist the company.

Conducting the delegation round the facility, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, Mr Innocent Chukwuma while thanking the Vice President and the Governor for the visit, said they are hopeful that their coming will yield positive dividends for the company.

Correspondent, Kenechukwu Ofomah reports that the Governor, the Vice President and his entourage later visited other companies in the Nnewi Industrial Layout where they interacted with the staff and other residents.

http://www.akelicious.com/2016/11/gov-obianowhy-i-attracted-fgs.html#more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by saintgoogle(m): 5:54am On Nov 25, 2016
click like for willie ikemefuna obiano
click share for owele rochas ahmed ademola okorocha

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Atiku2019: 6:02am On Nov 25, 2016
Nice

Kudos Anambara

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by sarrki(m): 6:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Obiano & Rochas are the only working Governors

Working passionately for the progress of their states

From that axis

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by eezeribe(m): 6:16am On Nov 25, 2016
OK
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2016
Anambra adigo mmà

GOD WILLING (IFEANYI UBA) 2022
We need a Young Youth fr a digitalized and massive infrastructural development in Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by sarrki(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Rigolas:
U

You want to go and write your usual stuff

4 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Richardonald(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Good
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by kings09(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Aburi001: 9:04am On Nov 25, 2016
Nice 1
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by eph12(m): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

In Nigeria or south east?
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by raziboi(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Great news!!!
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by dunkem21(m): 9:06am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

You want to go and write your usual stuff

After writing your usual trash cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Interesting grin

Anambra adigwo mma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by TherWasACountry: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2016
There was indeed a country
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by x9ja1960: 9:08am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

Fixed!

11 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Kfed4ril(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

If you don't know something then don't talk
Rochas no dey do shiit

9 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by GossipHeart(m): 9:09am On Nov 25, 2016

You're the biggest joke in the world for bringing These APC nuisance to my state

3 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by kc2hansome(m): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2016
so proud of my state. Home of progress.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Chiedu4Trump: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

Rochas too?

I begi.

Forget Rochas,

Last year ein buy christmas tree for 600 Million.

This year we expect N1billion for one Tree

8 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by olapete112: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2016
Fine Governor. This man is great grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Daraph(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2016
hg
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by wildchild1: 9:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Good governance

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by MNDY(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

Kudos to this man and any other governor working in the strict sense of the word in Nigeria!
-
Truth is, anyone would move over to any of such states experiencing development, leaving your own state to go to another state for greener pastures is not such a painful thing even though some people feel otherwise because of the likely discrimination in the host state, but then again, one has to make his/her life better!
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Nicholas190(m): 9:17am On Nov 25, 2016
Even if the federal government cannot develop SE sons and daughters of biafra will develop our state, I HAVE STARTED MY OWN BUSINESS, PLANNING TO EMPLOY AT LEAST 50 WORKERS

12 Likes

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by wellmax(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by omofunaab(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2016
Nice one Obiano. ....
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Franchise21(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2016
grin
Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by Kei144(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2016
sarrki:

From that axis

You don't know what you are saying. Obiano has created massive problems in Anambra State. In the name internally generated revenue, he empowered thugs to go about harassing, frustrating and extorting money from residents of Anambra State. For one small excuse, the thugs will tow somebody's car to their office and begin to demand N25,000. They will cite Lagos State as what they are copying. We cannot wait for his current term to expire so that he will be thrown out of the government house.

Many people in Anambra are now very skeptical about a future Republic of Biafra because of the wicked acts of people who are given authority over their fellow Igbos, especially in Anambra State. Obiano has given a lot of people reason why they will never want Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Obiano: Why I Attracted FG's Delegation To Anambra State by omofunaab(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2016
GossipHeart:

You're the biggest joke in the world for bringing These APC nuisance to my state

Chai ...anambra people sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion / And So I Finally Visit Enugu For APC Political Rally And Is Full Of Brown Roofs / Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.