Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nigerian scammers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian scammers (1856 Views)

Ladies Becareful!!! These Two Scammers Use Other Girls For Sex. / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Please I want you to drop or rather say your feelings about yahoo boys. Let me lead the way.

Yahoo boys are very foolish because you have to be smart to be one, but why don't they use their smartness in the right direction to better Nigeria and the world.

Secondly, there should stop intimidating students with their money

drop your thoughts too
Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2016
yahoo boys are cool.
But they don't use their hard earned money wisely.Ok

Turn your 7.4k to 37k in less than 2 weeks
E-mail me for info
Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 25, 2016
I have nothing to say undecided BTW i'll be officially unveiling my cosmetic shop today the 25th of November. Please wish me luck, success and God's blessings today and henceforth.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian scammers by gabinogem(m): 6:57am On Nov 25, 2016
Just as there are robbers in every society... There will always be scam artist as well.

Mind u, no matter how smart u are, money stolen can not be used judiciously -law of nature & time

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian scammers by igho003(m): 6:58am On Nov 25, 2016
:Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy
Re: Nigerian scammers by igho003(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2016
:Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy :Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy :Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy
Re: Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 7:03am On Nov 25, 2016
igho003:
:Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy :Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy :Pjesoulsy he de pain am say he boy frd no be yahoo boy
Why should I be pained .U're one of dem I guess
Re: Nigerian scammers by herzern0: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2016

Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2016
YAHOO YAHOO IS A LUCRATIVE WORK, IT REQUIRES MORE WISDOM AND MORE PATIENCE ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NOT NEED THESE QUALITIES BEFORE YOU JAM MAGA ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU + IT.

AND THIS THING SAVE UNEMPLOYED YOUTH FROM SOCIAL VIBE.

NOW THAT DOLLARS DON HIGH.

TO TELL YOU HOW DIS WORK SWEET PASS
DO DIS CALCULATIONS))))

1500USD MULTIPLY BY 351

I THINK YOU KNOW HOW MUCH U GON GET
Re: Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2016
olihilistic:
yahoo boys are cool.
But they don't use their hard earned money wisely.Ok

Turn your 7.4k to 37k in less than 2 weeks
E-mail me for info
How can criminals be cool . They are no better than high way robbers
Re: Nigerian scammers by jhydebaba(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2016
OP, all I can say is that you need a yahoo boy as a boyfriend.
Re: Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 7:19am On Nov 25, 2016
jhydebaba:
OP, all I can say is that you need a yahoo boy as a boyfriend.
Mchteew
Re: Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 7:21am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
YAHOO YAHOO IS A LUCRATIVE WORK, IT REQUIRES MORE WISDOM AND MORE PATIENCE ALTHOUGH YOU MAY NOT NEED THESE QUALITIES BEFORE YOU JAM MAGA ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU + IT.

AND THIS THING SAVE UNEMPLOYED YOUTH FROM SOCIAL VIBE.

NOW THAT DOLLARS DON HIGH.

TO TELL YOU HOW DIS WORK SWEET PASS
DO DIS CALCULATIONS))))

1500USD MULTIPLY BY 351

I THINK YOU KNOW HOW MUCH U GON GET
How then are we suppose to lead this country forward with such mindset. There are more creative things to do with your brain
Re: Nigerian scammers by jhydebaba(m): 7:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:
Mchteew
Why are you obsessed with yahoo boys
Re: Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2016
jhydebaba:

Why are you obsessed with yahoo boys
I'm not. I just want the betterment of our youth
Re: Nigerian scammers by jhydebaba(m): 7:30am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:

But there are agencies of government already saddled with that responsibility.

If any of the yahoo boys is rubbing his ill-gotten wealth to ur face, all you need do is petition the EFCC.
Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:
How then are we suppose to lead this country forward with such mindset. There are more creative things to do with your brain

WHAT ABOUT DOS OUR GULLIBLE,SELFISH, OLORIBURUKU GOVERNMENT DAT ARE EATING EMBEZZLING MILLION, BILLION.

HERE YOU TYPING RUBBISH
Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 25, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:

WHAT ABOUT DOS OUR GULLIBLE,SELFISH, OLORIBURUKU GOVERNMENT DAT ARE EATING EMBEZZLING MILLION, BILLION.

HERE YOU TYPING RUBBISH
grin
Re: Nigerian scammers by ObioratheBully: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:
Please I want you to drop or rather say your feelings about yahoo boys. Let me lead the way.

Yahoo boys are very foolish because you have to be smart to be one, but why don't they use their smartness in the right direction to better Nigeria and the world.

Secondly, there should stop indicating students with their money

drop your thoughts too
Lol.. Don't care what happened between you and your yahoo ex..

But is it indicating or intimidating?
Re: Nigerian scammers by Juginho(f): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2016
ObioratheBully:
Lol.. Don't care what happened between you and your yahoo ex..

But is it indicating or intimidating?
Thanks for the correction
Re: Nigerian scammers by ObioratheBully: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:
Thanks for the correction
smiley

You are welcome
Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2016
I don't agree with it. It's unethical.

But i have to say that not everything is black and white....there is always a grey area we need to understand.

I don't condone it but what do u do if you can't find a job and there is an easy (unethical) way to get rich quickly and support your family

I think there are levels to this thing:

Scamming corporates: it's wrong but there is so much white-collar crimes that I feel it's acceptable here

Wealthy individuals: honestly regardless of how rich a person may be they worked for their money and no one has a right to it. Yes they may not feel the loss as much but its still wrong

Love scams: These are the worst...preying on ones feelings to get a payout is low. It doesn't matter if they are white ...I feel it's unacceptable.

If only they would invest the money and leave this life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian scammers by Edwinmason(m): 7:56am On Nov 25, 2016
LIFE OF A YAHOO BOY:
you pick 3 million naira you buy a car of 2.8 million,you use the remaining money to buy drinks.......2 month later u are broke and sell the car 4 800k..........

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian scammers by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Edwinmason:
LIFE OF A YAHOO BOY:
you pick 3 million naira you buy a car of 2.8 million,you use the remaining money to buy drinks.......2 month later u are broke and sell the car 4 800k..........
Una no go kee person with laugh for Nairaland grin
Re: Nigerian scammers by chigoizie7(m): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2016
Go do ur own.

What has d society done for them?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian scammers by Youngpo413: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Nigerian scammers by chigoizie7(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:

As u can see,

The government in position does not want the betterment of the youths.

Youths should determine their lives.

Who has the moral right to dictates what is right or wrong.

It is right for politicians or even the west to pollute our minds and steal us dry there by opening ourselves or making us vulnerable both to poverty and diseases

But it is bad for the youths to steal them blind too.

Sister, if u can not write these same thing to those oil companies messing up the Niger delta and taking the proceeds to develop their own country @ the expense of the poor people, then u lack the moral rights and justification to write these about yahoo boys, because to me, it is hypocrisy, crime is crime no matter who commits it, how it is committed and where it is committed .

Also have our politicians in mind. U are a youth, u can make things right. Prevention is better than cure. Start from the root cause and not the damages.
Re: Nigerian scammers by kinggogo: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2016
I'm not judging anybody, it's their life, their business. U dunno their early beginnings, u dunno d amount of pain dey've had to endure, pipu dah dey've lost etc

BTW not all g guys r bad undecided
Re: Nigerian scammers by Aipete2(f): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
They'll end up in hell fire.
But sha
What's the essence of doing such a thing?
Don't they have innovative brain to bring out good things?
Seun osewa is human being like them a guy to be precise, shebi he's the CEO of nairaland
Guys in my area 'Ekiti' now move from yahoo to yahoo+ that is ritual, if phone yahoo is no more paying them
Let's tell them to use their brains to get cool money
Re: Nigerian scammers by Aipete2(f): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2016
They'll end up in hell fire.
But sha
What's the essence of doing such a thing?
Don't they have innovative brain to bring out good things?
Seun osewa is human being like them a guy to be precise, shebi he's the CEO of nairaland
Guys in my area 'Ekiti' now move from yahoo to yahoo+ that is ritual, if phone yahoo is no more paying them
Let's tell them to use their brains to get cool money
Ooto oro bi omo Iya isokuso
Re: Nigerian scammers by ultimateyankee: 9:05am On Nov 25, 2016
Juginho:

Secondly, there should stop intimidating students with their money

drop your thoughts too
you ae the bigger fool for saying yahoo boys are foolish

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song Would You Play First on This System? / See The Female Officer Eye Popping Assets Got People Talking (photos) / This Is Why I Married My Sister.. Man Who Got Married To Sister Give His Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.