Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC (30959 Views)

Goat Spotted In Kwara Trying To Steal From A Pot Of Cassava On Fire (Photo) / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Hadampson(m): 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
adonis89:
Kwara state has d highest number of beggars
I think u need a brain checkup
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Sard:

...and where's the evidence? So because they were tagged beggars by the person who shared the picture means they're truly beggars
Whether beggars or not, the pic looks dapper, at least from head to their waist. And they looked happy too.
Even with their disabilities, they were happy. A lesson to all.

If you've been to ilorin you'll know better.

You'll always meet beggars in that spot those guys are
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by ghazab74(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Firefire:
I have seen the two men begging at the entrance of Kwara Mall...

Corporate beggars indeed!
Yes i've seen them too.
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Sard(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

If you've been to ilorin you'll know better.

You'll always meet beggars in that spot those guys are
No qualms, bro. I only wrote based on what the Op used as evidence. I've no other reason to doubt your/his claim.
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Adeolu4(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dat is shop rite o, their case is still bearable I went dere some times ago and pple dat are complete were tapping me for money.
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
progress69:
Where is the evidence that they are beggers?

What is wrong with our media today?

All I see is 2 happy disabled men, taking pictures like Every other normal human being

No matter the condition you find yourself, always make yourself happy!!! There are
people in worse conditions than you are.

They are actually beggars ...anybody that's been to the mall in ilorin would knw dem definitely ..the are always dere
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by slimcious(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
They are beggers I know them very well, always in front of kwara mall
progress69:
Where is the evidence that they are beggers?

What is wrong with our media today?

All I see is 2 happy disabled men, taking pictures like Every other normal human being

No matter the condition you find yourself, always make yourself happy!!! There are people in worse conditions than you are.
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by manakocha(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
they are likely to have gotten for shopping
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by ofwest47(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2016
All these type of beggars should be sponsored for handcraft training.
Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
HoneyBee23:
Just tell us you wanted to advertise Shoprite
some of una no get good mouth i swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: Handicapped Men In Suits Begging In Kwara State. PIC by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Winnelyn:
this is what happens when u vote for Abòki as a leader Afonja as the vice ..
Na wao as beautiful as you as u are see wetin comot for ur mouth.dont let all those tribalist here corrupt ur mind o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Who Made History In 2017 / Winning Number For Lotto Nigeria For This Week / Big Python Killed In Uhonmora, Edo State By My Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.