Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

PONZI SCHEME DOERS BEAWARE - SEE PROPHECY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PONZI SCHEME DOERS BEAWARE - SEE PROPHECY (496 Views)

Ponzi Scheme: SEC Begins Verification Of 4,160 Investors’ Claims / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PONZI SCHEME DOERS BEAWARE - SEE PROPHECY by chefetalkane(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2016
Saw this somewhere...

Who can interpret this?

I woke up with three prophecies in my mouth.

The prophecies are sequel to the highly controversial post I made yesterday night about get rich-quick schemes.

1. All the passengers were in one ship, now they're many ships making it easier for the enemy to defeat each of the ships one by one.

2. The broomstick were together making it harder for them to break.

Now they're divided into many bundles and more keep coming which can make it easy for the broomstick to break easily.

3. Due to congestion of the refrigerator, the spoiling of one of the foods which has been kept there can make others think that the rest will soon spoil.

The more the foods, the easier for any one of them to get spoilt as they benefit from the same 'refrigeration cycle'.
Re: PONZI SCHEME DOERS BEAWARE - SEE PROPHECY by chefetalkane(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Interpreters highly welcomed

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: The Secret (principles) Of Nigeria Richest Entrepreneur–aliko Dangote / When And How Often Should I Update Clients? / Master Bakers I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.