Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke (2626 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by SuperStriker: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2016
tj4luck:
Chief Robert Clarke was on Channels Sunrise Daily today, and he talked how corruption has affected Nigeria. About 80% of our budget is being used to maintain our democratic system of governance which is too expensive for us to continue. According to formal president Olusegun Obasanjo, a member of House of Representative monthly take home 10M while a senator gets with 15M monthly. The solution is to change our system of governance and to achieve this; we need a referendum and the outcome of the referendum is subjected to the approval of our parliamentarians but will they approve it no because it's like breaking down their source of looting. Therefore, the outcome will be as good as useless. The way out is for Military to take over within 2 to 3 years to quickly right all the wrongs that have destroyed us.

I agree completely with this sub,ission.

We need a detribalised military man to take over, suspend the 1999 constitution and balance things up in this country.

I have been wondering if this type of democracy in plcae is what we really need in this country.

I think we should should fashion a model that will work for us.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by SuperStriker: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Sirfrederick(m): 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
Supported.

Make 37k with 7.4k investment
Check my signature and be glad
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by deji68: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
I get your Drift....but We always forget All the Constitution wrre written by the Military'before Handing over..and were the perfect No...Power belong to the people If We want better Constitution we must Fight for it..when We rejected abacha gov ..it was the people..Same with the fuel subsidy removal under Gej idont think any corrupt army officer will midwive a good Constitution for us I think we have passed that stage..We are blind to fact that our society has evovled....but maybe some leaders are still Stuck in ths past cool

Akious2k2:

Bros, 2 change constitution go hard o... U know y? These same pple who are 2 change d thing are those dat are deepening their hands in d cookie jar... 4 example, cancelling the Upper or Lower House or making it a part-time, enof money no go enter their pause... But millitary can easily cancel all these things and den we start Democracy afresh, without d Upper & Lower Houses. u garrit?
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by deji68: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Well... democracy is Not always the American presidential System..in Germany the have Home grown Parliament System different from.what u have. In England...so can Design own cheap System of democracy If We want....it like a Software u can configure it to meet Our needs ...
bantudra:

democracy is expensive all over the world..
it only works with nations with very high incomes,what we dont have..

80% of little to maintain democracy??..

thats crazy..
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by jfking2005(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lets us adopt CHINA/American/British/French you can mention as many as you can
But who will approve this implementation?
The same set of legislators? i pity this nation

The man has checked all possibilities before arriving at this conclusion...without this option there is no other option because WE WILL NEVER AGREE on ANYTHING together......National COMFAB comes to mind......the real critical cause of our problem was left unattended.

1 Like

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by DocHMD: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Those begging for military intervention should get ready to have the military rule over their ethnic groups alone and should not endeavour to drag other progressive ethnic groups with them. Corruption pervades the rank and file of the military till today.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by quickly: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
SuperStriker:

I agree completely with this sub,ission.

We need a detribalised military man to take over, suspend the 1999 constitution and balance things up in this country.

I have been wondering if this type of democracy in plcae is what we really need in this country.

I think we should should fashion a model that will work for us.

Miltary is Meant for security. Can you put a Miltary man as head of business. When he does not have appitude for buisness.

That is way older generation did and we ate still paying for it.

The last two presidents in buhari and obj were men with over 30 years of Miltary service.

Yaradua come from Miltary family.

What we need are non politicans
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by ChimaAdeoye: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
[size=13pt]We truly need the Nigerian military to stem the steady slide into anarchy.

But must immediately announce a date for hand over after they have helped to conduct credible elections

Nigeria is sliding into doom and only the military can stabilize or the constant slide into the worst scenarios for Nigeria
[/size]
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nigeria is already under a military rulership.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by GMbuharii: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
prince9851:
uhm..I don't thinkthere is a word like 'corrupted'
i think there is..
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by cyberguy72(m): 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Splinz:
If military take over is all this man can think of, then he needs to immediately crawl back to whatever hole he came out from.
My guy what alternative do we have?
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by OPCNAIRALAND: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
@post

HELL NO!!! angry

Who is the lunatic with this input?
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by chernest2002: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Regional or disintegration is the answer. But the dictator will never think that way.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Tonason: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
The problem with Nigeria is not about who occupied Aso Rock, but fundamental issues, unless this Country is restructured, Nigeria Will never ever see the right of the day. OBJ came we thought the messiah has come, Yaradua the same, we said because he was sick, GEJ the same, we said his wife controlled him, what about PMB? Who's wife belong to the kitchen, even Angel from Heaven nothing will change. The system has error. The earlier we realize it the better. They are using divide and rule against us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's Highest UN Officer In Serious Corruption Scandal / 2019: They Can’t Take Rivers By Force, They Will All Die – Wike Speaks On Ekiti / What IPOB Terrorists Did To Northern Truck Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.