Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke (2627 Views)

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive / Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by tj4luck(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Chief Robert Clarke was on Channels Sunrise Daily today, and he talked how corruption has affected Nigeria. About 80% of our budget is being used to maintain our democratic system of governance which is too expensive for us to continue. According to formal president Olusegun Obasanjo, a member of House of Representative monthly take home 10M while a senator gets with 15M monthly. The solution is to change our system of governance and to achieve this; we need a referendum and the outcome of the referendum is subjected to the approval of our parliamentarians but will they approve it no because it's like breaking down their source of looting. Therefore, the outcome will be as good as useless. The way out is for Military to take over within 2 to 3 years to quickly right all the wrongs that have destroyed us.

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
The Military is more corrupted!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by zendy: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2016
The Military took over for 30 years and could not reform anything. The man has lost his mind

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by finally1(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2016
NICE ONE... WELL SAID grin

3 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by deji68: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2016
Military ? Under the Military' Nigeria didnt Progress...The only time We had real growth was under democratic rule under shagari and the Last 16 years....why not Call a conference and Change the Constitution instead of the Military'??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by CLASSMAN: 10:01am On Nov 25, 2016
Humn like abacha way be say them never collect him money finish

4 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Funlordjnr: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2016
cheesy

Maybe the old baba meant they needed to take over his own house?

3 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Progressive01(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
zendy:
The Military took over for 30 years and could not reform anything. The man has lost his mind
Hmm. Ironially, most of the major infrastructure we enjoy today and brag about as national monuments were built under military regimes.

Pray tell, what major interstate has been initiated and completed under our much cherished democracy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by richidinho(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2016
True!
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Atiku2019: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2016
But we are in a military Regime Already cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by richidinho(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Hmm. Ironially, most of the major infrastructure we enjoy today and brag about as national monuments were built under military regimes.

Pray tell, what major interstate has been initiated and completed under our much cherished democracy?

Thank you, I have been saying this
Democracy is just a waste of time and resources until we recreate our own style of democracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Splinz(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2016
If military take over is all this man can think of, then he needs to immediately crawl back to whatever hole he came out from.

2 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by oglalasioux(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2016
And the military man that will rule will be imported from where. Because I know he's not talking about Nigerian military.

4 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 10:29am On Nov 25, 2016
deji68:
Military ? Under the Military' Nigeria didnt Progress...The only time We had real growth was under democratic rule under shagari and the Last 16 years....why not Call a conference and Change the Constitution instead of the Military'??

democracy is too expensive...
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by prince9851(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2016
egbonnla:
The Military is more corrupted!
uhm..I don't thinkthere is a word like 'corrupted'

1 Like

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by prince9851(m): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2016
[s]
tj4luck:
Chief Robert Clarke was on Channels Sunrise Daily today, and he talked how corruption has affected Nigeria. About 80% of our budget is being used to maintain our democratic system of governance which is too expensive for us to continue. According to formal president Olusegun Obasanjo, a member of House of Representative monthly take home 10M while a senator gets with 15M monthly. The solution is to change our system of governance and to achieve this; we need a referendum and the outcome of the referendum is subjected to the approval of our parliamentarians but will they approve it no because it's like breaking down their source of looting. Therefore, the outcome will be as good as useless. The way out is for Military to take over within 2 to 3 years to quickly right all the wrongs that have destroyed us.
[/s]
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2016
deji68:

democracy is expensive all over the world..
it only works with nations with very high incomes,what we dont have..

80% of little to maintain democracy??..

thats crazy..
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2016
best time we had was in military rule...

i know that fact...

very few military rulers realy messed up..
gadhaffi was military and libya was doing fine...
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 25, 2016
we are not interested, such would upset the dynamics and trigger mistrust.

2 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
we are not interested, such would upset the dynamics and trigger mistrust.

it will collapse...

ipobians want nigeria to collapse anyways..

sooo,why should we listen to you??..

we care about our well being,not about you ipobians..
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by tysontim(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Let military take over, To avoid problem let them have have a supreme military council with three reps from Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba. The three will have equal powers.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2016
bantudra:

it will collapse...

ipobians want nigeria to collapse anyways..

sooo,why should we listen to you??..

we care about our well being,not about you ipobians..
you must be a goat ! where did I mention ipob, I am an ijaw man whose allegiance is to Nigeria.funny how its easy for you to type rubbish from the comfort of whatever Sithole you stay.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
you must be a goat ! where did I mention ipob, I am an ijaw man whose allegiance is to Nigeria.funny how its easy for you to type rubbish from the comfort of whatever Sithole you stay.

sorry,my bad..

ipob fvcking piss me off..
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2016
tysontim:
Let military take over, To avoid problem let them have have a supreme military council with three reps from Hausa, Igbo, and Yoruba. The three will have equal powers.

good idea..
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2016
bantudra:

sorry,my bad..

ipob fvcking piss me off..
why should they piss you off , both FG and Biafra agitators are going about this the wrong way.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by ourema(f): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2016
A progressive minded military is more better than democratic process

2 Likes

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by Akious2k2(m): 11:13am On Nov 25, 2016
deji68:
Bros, 2 change constitution go hard o... U know y? These same pple who are 2 change d thing are those dat are deepening their hands in d cookie jar... 4 example, cancelling the Upper or Lower House or making it a part-time, enof money no go enter their pause... But millitary can easily cancel all these things and den we start Democracy afresh, without d Upper & Lower Houses. u garrit?
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by bantudra: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
why should they piss you off , both FG and Biafra agitators are going about this the wrong way.

i am soo sorry..

worst person to piss off is ijaw..

i realy dont need that wahala..

ipobians are mad-people that want nigeria collapse no matter the consiquencies....
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by akinszz: 11:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Democracy is not suitable for Africans and Arabs, they will always abuse it. What we need is a discipline military totalitarian, i mean iron hand, cause we lack discipline in every aspect of life. The man was actually right.... Truth @ times is bitter to hear

1 Like

Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by akinszz: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2016
There is such word in afganistan english.... Hehehehe
prince9851:

uhm..I don't thinkthere is a word like 'corrupted'
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by SuperStriker: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Progressive01:

Very important questions.
Re: Military Needs To Take Over For Two To 3 Years To Reform Nigeria-robert Clarke by quickly: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
If Nigerians Don't Hold Politicians Accountable . We will be in the same place.

We need technocrats. ..if u look well u will find out that most of the ppm ruling are t he most power hungry and greedy.

I have heard of at least 5 -6 members of this government who have empty skull based on their . academic background. Even president name F9 parallel, how can that person reason And interprete data.

To prosper Nigeria needs to be energy independent no more importing of pms we need to be exporting more of pms and less of crude.

We need to be power independent to the extent that we can supply to neighboring countries

We need to develop maintenance culture

We also need to revisit all the trade deals we have signed with different countries and cancel the one that does not pay us.

we need to PUNISH seriously Politicians who steal even one naira. That is what China did they killed many corrupt Politicians. Do your research it's not brain surgery

we need the brightest and the best not this buhari a tiku or oban sango crap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Apologises To Saudi Arabia Over Sales Of Free Dates / Powerful Reasons Why Yoruba Are Not Coward / Buba Galadima Narrowly Escaped Assassination Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.