Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? (684 Views)

See Face Of Man Who Battered His Wife & Inflicted Deep Cut On Her In Lagos(pics) / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Is It Possible Today, That A Married Man Would Not Cheat On His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by Abuja1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
what kind of man will you like to be? a man that stay close to his wife work and bring money home, eat from hand to mouth, or a man that make good money that your wife will be proud of you, but cheat on you when you are away, on a biz trip,
Re: What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Nov 07, 2009
As a man you can combine the good in all the types you have mentioned.
I will combine the man that make good money, wealthy and yet have good time with my wife, celebrate her and if i have to go on a long trip, she is more than welcome to come with me, remember we are wealthy and it means we can afford to get nanny to take care of the kids when we are not around, or i dont have to always be away for too long, besides, no matter where i am, i will do my best to make sure i spend Sundays at home, cos nothing beats going to church as a family.
Re: What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by Abuja1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
@ Fhemmmy,ok you can get a nanny to teach your childrean what you dont know just becos you what to be with your wife, childrean are your future you know if you train them well you will be happy 2morro,and if your wife is not the church going type?what will you do?
Re: What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by mamagee3(f): 1:35am On Dec 02, 2009
Where are the men? undecided
Please take over
. grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by Fhemmmy: 3:15am On Dec 02, 2009
Abuja1:

@ Fhemmmy,ok you can get a nanny to teach your childrean what you dont know just becos you what to be with your wife, childrean are your future you know if you train them well you will be happy 2morro,and if your wife is not the church going type?what will you do?

I understand where you coming from, however, it is important for me to find the "me" time with her too, cos without her, those mini-femmmy wont be.
Re: What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by Abuja1(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2010
ok let me tell you a short story of a friend who live in europe while his wife is busy enjoying her self in nigeria, with other boy, and this other man that is living with his wife in europe but any time the man go to work the woman will be busy with other boy that are not working,but the man work and provide for the woman all she need( for say)
and this other man that allways monitor her wife day in day out making sure nobody go close to her wife,but always lose his work becos of no seriousness in work looking after his the Q? is where will you like to belong?
Re: What Kind Of Man Would You Like To Be? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Can You Exchange Your Phone With Your Mate, For A Day? / Why Do Nigerian Fathers Force Their Children To Get Married / Any Ready-made Manual For Understanding Your Newborn Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.