Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs (21156 Views)

Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / Rapist Terrorizing EKSU Students, Arrested and stripped unclad (pics) / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by winj: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
stop calling these ibo criminals Nigerians, it is confusing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by uwagimboo: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
hehehehehehhehe see daftness at its peak..if your brother dat was executed in singapore stole iphone we wouldnt have heard about it..and the rest in china,malaysia,cambodia and thailand awaiting execution ..better to steal phone get caught..than to make parents suffer after u and ur kindred destroy the lives of em kids all in the name of umu wane hustling .ur attitude towards wealth is a curse.u all need deliverance gat it??mtchewwwwww

the supposed 7yr old that was burn to death is an alien yoruba bah
The ritualist and rapist from ogun re alien yoloba

Broz u need amala to be injected into ur brain, oil teeth..
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
wayaa007:

It's not Indian, it's INDIA

Thanks. It's my phone auto complete. Thanks all the same
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by fkj950ax(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
uwagimboo:
iwe newe umu boyz ndi igbo put pikin wey say him mama no go sleep go also no sleep...

what of seun wey thief 9 Iphone7 nah achievement for brown teeth clan abi

Are you for real. So because a Yoruba steals 9 iPhones, then it justifies an Igbo person to deal in drug... What's the matter with you?

Seun, when convicted will get jail time.
The Igbo chaps will get death sentences on conviction and you are here computing apples and pineapples...

This is sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by billyG(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
IF ipob continue like this there population on earth will b depleted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by uwagimboo: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
fkj950ax:

Are you for real. So because a Yoruba steals 9 iPhones, then it justifies an Igbo person to deal in drug... What's the matter with you?

Seun, when convicted will get jail time.
The Igbo chaps will get death sentences on conviction and you are here computing apples and pineapples...

This is sad

how come the supposed 7yr old boy did not get jail time
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Not disappointed. more grease to your Ego

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
after that?if u av never tasted amala u will die well..but die like coward dat u are if u havent..if any person related to by blood has tasted amala or dined and wined with a yoruba u will die a painful death dat will remind u of diz times but if none it will be well wiv u..juz suck it up..am not in ur league of bigots am juz pointing out points ur eyes wide shut brain cant process.grow up wiv decent times mr man...i know u will quote me cuz ur brain will trick u into believing u 4ound an arguement or a table to banter words..daz d expo there is a trick..i aint ur type.
uwagimboo:

the supposed 7yr old that was burn to death is an alien yoruba bah
The ritualist and rapist from ogun re alien yoloba

Broz u need amala to be injected into ur brain, oil teeth..
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Seunpaul01(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Am not surprise. As usual now.

I belong to NCAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
damofaith:
now they will kill them, awon alaigboran gbogbo
am not sure Indian has death penalty on drug peddlers ooo
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by seunlly(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Afonjas @ work
grin
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by fkj950ax(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
uwagimboo:

how come the supposed 7yr old boy did not get jail time

1. He isn't a 7 year old.
2. He was killed by mob action which is an evil criminal action that should stop.
3. Would you be magnanimous to take a plebiscite of the population in that area where he was lynched to ascertain the make up of the residents across tribal lines?

And if I want to be un-objective as you are, why didn't ALUU 4 get jail time also?

Guy, please rise above tribal sentiments. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa are mere labels. We are all first human beings.

What is wrong is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by engreo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nwakaumu:
Soka forest ritual condiment from ogun state:enter house.
okija shrine, otokoto ritual killer from anambra, go and help ur mother to impregnate those teens LovePeddler she kept in her house for baby factory product.....or don't u need money for ur fan yogo business again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin grin all na hustle... abi?
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by uwagimboo: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
after that?if u av never tasted amala u will die well..but die like coward dat u are if u havent..if any person related to by blood has tasted amala or dined and wined with a yoruba u will die a painful death dat will remind u of diz times but if none it will be well wiv u..juz suck it up..am not in ur league of bigots am juz pointing out points ur eyes wide shut brain cant process.grow up wiv decent times mr man...i know u will quote me cuz ur brain will trick u into believing u 4ound an arguement or a table to banter words..daz d expo there is a trick..i aint ur type.

Hahahahaha..

see the way the kept mentioning death as if say u live amongst dead people in ur home....

U aint my type cous ur type banter with dead people...

onyiri-onwu....
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
AS U WISH URSELF..DIDNT EXPECT U TO HEED TO ADVICE..INFACT IF U HAD I WUD AV HAD A 2ND THOT..LIKE U WERE IMPERSONATING..NATURALLY U PEOPLE ARE DEAF AND IMPERVIOUS TO LEARNING..IF NOT WHY DO U SEEK UR OWN DEATH EVERYWHERE U FIND AND GOI GAVE U A SIMPLE STERN WARNING NOW U STILL DISREGARDED IT..LET ME ADVICE U ,UR END IS NEAR IF U DONT REPENT OF UR WAYS..FROM THE ROOF OF A FOOLISH MAN YOU POINT TO THE GRAVE OF A BRAVE MAN.THREAD WITH CAUTION.
uwagimboo:

Hahahahaha..

see the way the kept mentioning death as if say u live amongst dead people in ur home....

U aint my type cous ur type banter with dead people...

onyiri-onwu....
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by uwagimboo: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
AS U WISH URSELF..DIDNT EXPECT U TO HEED TO ADVICE..INFACT IF U HAD I WUD AV HAD A 2ND THOT..LIKE U WERE IMPERSONATING..NATURALLY U PEOPLE ARE DEAF AND IMPERVIOUS TO LEARNING..IF NOT WHY DO U SEEK UR OWN DEATH EVERYWHERE U FIND AND GOI GAVE U A SIMPLE STERN WARNING NOW U STILL DISREGARDED IT..LET ME ADVICE U ,UR END IS NEAR IF U DONT REPENT OF UR WAYS..FROM THE ROOF OF A FOOLISH MAN YOU POINT TO THE GRAVE OF A BRAVE MAN.THREAD WITH CAUTION.

Dead frog would make more meaning...

such a stench...
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by good4love: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Awon Omo yeboo..awon olori buruku eyan..omo ale!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by bareal(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
fkj950ax:

1. He isn't a 7 year old.
2. He was killed by mob action which is an evil criminal action that should stop.
3. Would you be magnanimous to take a plebiscite of the population in that area where he was lynched to ascertain the make up of the residents across tribal lines?

And if I want to be un-objective as you are, why didn't ALUU 4 get jail time also?

Guy, please rise above tribal sentiments. Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa are mere labels. We are all first human beings.

What is wrong is wrong.

And more so, he was not glorified as the IGBOS would glorify every social vices perpetrated by their lots!... The day we begin to genuinely condemn al these negative vices, the day our emancipation begins.
Thank you brother!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
Winnelyn:

oh no oh no not again...
...................................dont say because others succeeded nd then u can, we all came from a different womb undecided all fingers aint equal
beautiful eyes
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by bareal(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nwakaumu:
I WOULD RATHER CARRY DRUG IN INDIA,THAN STEAL I-PHONE IN IKEJA.

A DRUG PEDDLER IN INDIA GETS A DEATH SENTENCE
A IPHONE THIEVE IN IKEJA GETS A JAIL TERM.
BOTH ARE BAD LET'S CONDEMN THEM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Smh for Nigerian youth. Two Nigerians were caught peddling drugs in a foreign land and instead of us to band together, condemn the act and see what we can do to stop this ugly trend, some of us turn it into a tribal war insulting the ethnic group of the perpetrators. How would you feel if your whole ethnic group are labelled drug pushers, ritualists or terrorist simply because of the actions of a few? Desist from this nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by femliany(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Some tribes are known for rituals and rape...some for drugs and armed robbery during december period on highways...some for terrorism on the guise of religion..one Nija gan ni
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by djbobby007: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
jst soiling our name b4 u gain ur biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by ClitRaider: 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
ayatt:
hardworking jews at it again
Yeah, Igbo jews noni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by AkinPhysicist: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
cool grin grin grin grin Look at that pathetic Ipob yoot above trying to justify his drug dealing Ipob colleagues - he is overwhelmed walahi grin grin grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by samsonebenezer: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ok dead body in advance
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by folasayolyn(f): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
hoe are we sure they are Nigerian, Sopuruchi Mensah Godwin doesn't sound Nigerian oh biko not every black is Nigerian
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Nwakaumu(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
princeonx:

You can insult me all you want but like I said, there is no igbo person among the top 10 richest nigerian.
Ode.onukwu.look at the poo you wrote.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by Oblak(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
All these mumu given us bad name, chai there is God o
Illiterate afonja, the word is "giving" and not "given". Illiterate. Receive small sense.
Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oblak:

Illiterate afonja, the word is "giving" and not "given". Illiterate. Receive small sense.
Pained ass thank for DAT correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Students Arrested In India For Selling Drugs by justmenoni: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chinedu Obhali [32] and Sopuruchi Mensah Godwin

This afonja's ain't stopping at disgracing the GIANT OF AFRICA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque / Suspected Thief Who Pretends To Be Mad, Apprehended While Stealing In Abia State / Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.