Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project (57275 Views)

A Nigerian Student Uses Garri As Cake To Celebrate His Birthday. VIDEO / Throwback Photo Of Falz As A Kid / Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by UncleSnr(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
She can still sell her project on http://projectshamba.com/ grin
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Acidosis(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
nowpresence:
How she tey do case study of person without interviewing the person through any form.

I wonder what the content is.

The topic is wrong. She didn't do a CASE STUDY.

Her cover page clearly states "A STUDY OF FALZ..."

There is a huge difference between a STUDY and a CASE STUDY. The former requires no personal interviews; for the latter, personal in depth interviews are priority!

I've given you a million dollar tutorial wink

4 Likes

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by madjune(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
I really wonder what people find funny in this Falz guy with his twisted Yoruba accent, squeezing his face on every word and working too hard to be funny.

Good comics deliver their craft effortlessly.
This to.me, is ordinary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Fstdammie(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
People will start using Music stars for their project topics now. They will never think of new ideas
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Exactly. Real humor is effortless.

madjune:
I really wonder what people find funny in this Falz guy with his twisted Yoruba accent, squeezing his face on every word and working too hard to be funny.

Good comics deliver their craft effortlessly.
This to.me, is ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Ademoore07(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
kinzation:
Lol....God don pick her call after do many attempts of trying
Baba God pls pick my call oooo
Make I go Davido do my project too grin

U think say Davido cares? grin

1 Like

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by teebillz: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
She used you as a case study without a meeting or a single interview abi? I Know how many times I visited the bureau for statistics and several ministries when I did my project. You, the girl and Buhari are competing for one thing - dullness or attention.

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Be like say this girl no wan graduate
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Integrity123: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
So Falz was not interviewed during the process. What a research?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by MaziOmenuko: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
More professionally, her topic should have read...

...A case study of Folarin Falana Alias "Falz the bahd guy".

4 Likes

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by thunderbabs: 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ds gal, sebi she see Jenifa dere. Y she no gree use jenifa grin
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
How? Which call? What can he do for her? Buy her dinner. Is that call picking? undecided

you dey mind them.....nothing wey he wan do pass go on date....finish
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

you dey mind them.....nothing wey he wan do pass go on date....finish
Exactly my point. They making it look like big deal. Shiooor
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by teabully(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
nowpresence:
How she tey do case study of person without interviewing the person through any form.

my dear, she can also administer questionairre na
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by CentaurXX: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
whytevardy:
falz,better don't be disappointed if the girl is not beautiful. but on a serious note,how did falz take see her project??.

undecided

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by CentaurXX: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
teebillz:
She used you as a case study without a meeting or a single interview abi? I Know how many times I visited the bureau for statistics and several ministries when I did my project. You, the girl and Buhari and competing for one thing - dullness or attention.

K.

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by seunlly(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
How this one take bring food on top my table.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by seunlly(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
CentaurXX:

K.
Receive sense ijn
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by CentaurXX: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
seunlly:

Receive sense ijn

K.

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by leighcon(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
nowpresence:

Exactly the point, Falz was a Case Study she never met and this research was done in the same country where Falz lives. Terrible things in our Education sector.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Exactly my point. They making it look like big deal. Shiooor

Nigerians for you lol
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by seunlly(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
CentaurXX:

K.
Speechless
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by leighcon(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Acidosis:

The topic is wrong. She didn't do a CASE STUDY.

Her cover page clearly states "A STUDY OF FALZ..."

There is a huge difference between a STUDY and a CASE STUDY. The former requires no personal interviews; for the latter, personal in depth interviews are priority!

I've given you a million dollar tutorial wink

Not in this case sir, this is a study of Language use in the Entertainment Industry and the case study is Falz
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by CentaurXX: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
seunlly:

Speechless

Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by starwar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
nowpresence:

like seriously,that's exactly what am thinking....how would u use someone as a case study with that person knowing....
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by 4reala(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
House abeg o, how person dey do project about somebody without consulting the person to knw more about him? Abi questionnaire no be part of project?
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Ifeoma1992(f): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yhmmmmm
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Acidosis(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
leighcon:

Not in this case sir, this is a study of Language use in the Entertainment Industry and the case study is Falz

Only few Nigerian Lecturers know the hints I stated earlier. Please take it, it is a million dollar knowledge.

A Case Study is different from "a Study".

She didn't do a Case study as reported by the ignorant blogger.

You can conduct a Study on Falz without Falz's knowledge, but you can't conduct a Case Study research on Falz without interviewing Falz.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Acidosis(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
To buttress my points, here is an excerpt from Wikipedia:

In doing case study research, the "case" being studied may be an individual, organization, event, or action, existing in a specific time and place. However, when "case" is used in an abstract sense, as in a claim, a proposition, or an argument, such a case can be the subject of many research methods, not just case study research.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_study

In this case, the author of that project cited "A STUDY", but the ignorant blogger and OP changed her words to " A CASE STUDY", hence the confusion.
Re: Student Uses Falz As A Case Study For Her Project by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jchi9876:
What has naija education turned to?
Are these the generation that will invent the modern technology this zoo called Nigeria earnestly crave for?
that means u are in the Zoo grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Adebisi Wins Oyo Assembly Seat (Taiye Currency’s 25-year-Old Son) / Nina Richie's Revealing Dress To AFRIMA Got People Talking (Photos) / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.