Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Romance In A Relationship (34729 Views)

Lady And Her Man In Hot Romance In The Bedroom In Pre Wedding Shot / Two Young Lovers Caught In A Hot Romance In Public. Photo / Two Years Of Romance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
romance
Though romance is an ingredient that brings all the fun to any relationship, often it is ignored by most of the couples due to various reasons like busy lives, boredom and so on.Also, the number of distractions that exist around us today make it difficult for most of the couples to really enjoy romance.In fact, the romance in a relationship can bring two people together and make them intimate. Couples must realise that romance is not hard work. In fact, it is effortless.

Some couples do wonder what they need to do in order to be more romantic. They wonder how to keep romance alive. The answer is simple. You don’t need to do anything. It is just the in way you connect with your partner. Even simple activities like cooking together at home can become romantic when there is love between the couple.Here are ways that romance is important in a relationship.

Ways that romance is important in a relationship are:

1.Romance Makes You Feel That Even Normal Life Is Enjoyable: When your life’s mundane activities seem too trivial and dragging, romance can make them interesting. For example, imagine cooking for yourself all alone in the kitchen and imagine cooking together with your loved one. Though the activity is the same, doing it with your loved one makes it interesting.

2.Romance Can Help Face Life’s Struggles With Ease: The struggles in life will no longer scare you if you have a partner who will stand with you against all odds. Romance can make you forget the pains of your life.

3.Romance Can Kill The Boredom: When boredom creeps inside a relationship, romance can simply cure it. This is the advantage of romance.

4.Romance Can Increase The Longevity Of A Relationship: Some relationships don’t last forever whereas some do. Romance can make all the difference. When compatibility and romance exist in a relationship, they can surely last longer.

These are the ways that romance is important in a relationship.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/11/importance-of-romance-in-relationship.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by veekid(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016

romance kor; abeg put something inside something

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by jnrbayano(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
When you aren't compatible, romance is laboured and ineffective.

Preach compatibility instead.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
I have been accused of being a self centred Narcissist...I don't have the time or emotions for Romance, just turn that ass, lemme....HMM LA LA.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by Husse12(f): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
Love without Sex is nothing.... But money is more important

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by falconey(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
shoooooo? i'm gonna romance till I lose my breath!!!

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by crystalfarmer: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good write up

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by dejavubobo1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Here in this side of d world, What is romance without money...

let me help u with the answer

Ans; Boredom or Heartbreak

10 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by Mutuwa(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
Love without Sex is nothing.

shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
says who?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by hotboy2016: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
i disagree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by DmgLoaded(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
what this called

13 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by hismerhill(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
It's a major crux in relationship wen u don't add a little spinache to ur relationship life it goes weary and unconnected...

Thanks more elbow to ya grease

3 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by kayStelly(f): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by profhezekiah: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
there we go again in what type of relationship? When a lot of teens on nairaland read dis dey began to misbehave n we r complaining of sexual immorality when we encourage rubbish like dis

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by henrydadon(m): 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
grin

who romance help.. grin grin..even aki no need romance before him marry..bros leave story..if you get money them go dey follow you like bee

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by sisisioge: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2016
Yes! Bring on the absolute romance cool
Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by cana882(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Seconded but...

7 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by OlivetBen(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Husse12:
shocked
Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by oluFELAxy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hmmmm....
Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by tobechi20(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
money is beta
Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by soberdrunk(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
No romance without finance......

5 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by coalcoal1(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
nice writeup. I wonder why some people equate sex and romance. they're entirely 2 different things

6 Likes

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by solidgidlas(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
To those that value relationship it makee real good sense

Just tell this to buhari grin grin grin
Come gimme feedback abg o grin
Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by KingBelieve: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
Important for people who has got time because for me I go straight to the point of no early return. cool
Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2016
I came to read comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Romance In A Relationship by OlivetBen(m): 8:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
profhezekiah:
there we go again in what type of relationship? When a lot of teens on nairaland read dis dey began to misbehave n we r complaining of sexual immorality when we encourage rubbish like dis
U dey mind them. Sexual perversion everywhere. No more moral teaching in our society.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Say "i Love You" In Edo Language? / Is My Girlfriend Trying To Pull My Legs? / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.