Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) (2098 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR / Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by folami86: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2009
Why Muslims always yell "Allah -u-Akbar" before they kill?
Isn't Allah a God of Peace?

http://spitfiremurphy./2009/11/06/ft-hood-shooter-hassan-shouted-allahu-akbar-before-opening-fire/
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2009
His own version of Jihad. This is someone who was sponsored by the US government to school now turned around and fed them with bullets.

The dead included a pregnant woman who was preparing to return home, a man who quit a furniture company job to join the military about a year ago, a newlywed who had served in Iraq

May his Soul burn in hell and roast on the electric chair or lethal injection
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by luvola(m): 7:52am On Nov 07, 2009
islam means peace ! lmao . foolish slave of allah
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Abuzola(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2009
If G. Bush a christian had not conquered Iraq would this have happened, yesterday an army Major shot dead 7 people in texas,

.'verily they (the christians) are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not' Quran 2:12
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by yousouph(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2009
The Major act of killing has not portrays Islam as religion of peace.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Abuzola(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2009
You slowpoke expect us to be quiet when conquered or oppressed ? You must be dreaming, didn't jesus said turn ur other cheek, why did U.S invade Afghanistan after 9/11, christianity my foot
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by folami86: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2009
dayokanu:

His own version of Jihad. This is someone who was sponsored by the US government to school now turned around and fed them with bullets.

The dead included a pregnant woman who was preparing to return home, a man who quit a furniture company job to join the military about a year ago, a newlywed who had served in Iraq

May his Soul burn in hell and roast on the electric chair or lethal injection
very well said.

how come the "peaceful" muslims not speaking out against his actions? their silence is deafening and so i wonder if he was motivated by his religious zealousy.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by folami86: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
Abuzola:

You slowpoke expect us to be quiet when conquered or oppressed ? You must be dreaming, didn't jesus said turn your other cheek, why did U.S invade Afghanistan after 9/11, christianity my foot
Abuzola:

If G. Bush a christian had not conquered Iraq would this have happened, yesterday an army Major shot dead 7 people in texas,
.'verily they (the christians) are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not' Quran 2:12
luvola:

islam means peace ! lmao . foolish slave of allah
please help me to understand you
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Hauwa1: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2009
demented terrorist Hasan. May he rot in ajana and may he never see his 72 virgins!
God bless our troops, SEMPER FI
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Abuzola(m): 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2009
Hauwa you dey craze ? how dare you talk to a martyr like that, if you wish to live another 100 years be my guest, the soil is eager to devour you folks flesh and skin.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Hauwa1: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2009
na you dey CRAZE 1million times. may jihadist sword and gun fire that your hand wey you use type my name. onyeara jihad. martyr my foot and shithole. may demented man hasan have jail boys shove his abunna in his mouth for him to eat and have nothing for his 72 virgins.
Now Abuzzy, get thee behind me onyeberiberi tongue

Abuzola:

Hauwa you dey craze ? how dare you talk to a martyr like that, if you wish to live another 100 years be my guest, the soil is eager to devour you folks flesh and skin.

support our TROOPS. SEMPER FI
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by luvola(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ abuzombi - u caling hazan a matry for kiling 13pples. may u rot in hell
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by reindeer: 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
alahu akbar?
is that a surprise?

I thought it was natural for inhuman,barbaric indoctrinated monsters to yell that just before offering sacrifices to his/her bloodthirsty god.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by dayokanu(m): 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
I really appreciate abuzola gut to say what others have in mind but won't say out
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Abuzola(m): 1:03am On Nov 08, 2009
Hmmm

@hauwa- may God guide you to the right path amin, a prayer for you,'In the name of Allah, Oh Allah this stupid slave of yours seems to be highly infiltrated by shaitan, have mercy on her and guide her, if not she is already a lost sheep, thank you Lord for i know you will answer my prayer, thank you'
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by dayokanu(m): 7:07am On Nov 08, 2009
Thank God he did it in Texas where the death penalty is in effect.

I suggest they kill him slowly over 72days. a 5minutes death is too good for this guy.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by chic2pimp(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2009
dayokanu:

Thank God he did it in Texas where the death penalty is in effect.

I suggest they kill him slowly over 72days. a 5minutes death is too good for this guy.
Make that one year(365 days). 72 days is too short.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2009
72 days would be perfect one for each virgin
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by folami86: 5:12am On Nov 09, 2009
Abuzola:

Hmmm
@hauwa- may God guide you to the right path amin, a prayer for you,'In the name of Allah, Oh Allah this stupid slave of yours seems to be highly infiltrated by shaitan, have mercy on her and guide her, if not she is already a lost sheep, thank you Lord for i know you will answer my prayer, thank you'
i have read some of your posts and it's obvious that you cannot answer any kind of question that is being asked. you need guidance from your elders
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by olabowale(m): 6:06am On Nov 09, 2009
the lone gunman syndrome is as amerian as "mom", "hot dog" and "apple pie". His shouting Allahu Akbar is synonemous to person in the any town or city usa saying "yoo!" people in this usa, are inertly violent and it is the hallmark of the citizenry. if this man kills because he is muslim, one will see all muslims killing people. but that is not the case, since some of the military people who spoke up and condemned him are muslims.

while the african pundits of nairaland are having a field day on Islam, i wonder what they say about the colorado high school people killing their school mates in columbine? or what the Virginia Tech student did, or what happened in the carolinas, or other places, including the Orlando Florida office shooting this past friday? each is a lone shooter or just few people (max 5 people as i give all leeway to see if muslims will fit this profile), and we dont see that in any muslim society.

america unless those who are denier of truth is known for its violence and sexual crimes. just because a person is muslim does not mean that he did it for islam, but just his americana, regardless of how many Allahu Akbar he shouted. Laa ilaha ilallah is what a person who is dying wishes to have on his lips. as I personally blame the guy, being extreme in my view, i think his action is contrary to islam, and there is no justification for it, especially with all his matriculations, he should have stayed above the frays, fightig his demon in a different way; patience and prayers.

afterall, joseph (as) prayed that Allah does not let him commit fornication.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by olabowale(m): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2009
going to prison instead, where Allah elevated him.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by luvola(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2009
he is a jihadist.period
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by luvola(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2009
@ olabowale - but your islam brethren abuzombi called him an hero of islam
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by olabowale(m): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2009
i dont know any abuzombi. islam is a religion that people are permitted to have opinion, the reason ahadith came about; questions, statement that needed correction because it is not the correct position.

luvola, the foundamentals of islam is uniform among muslims, knowledge and emotion are not. when tragic incidences happen, at least in the usa, i dont see you saying its based on religion, except when it is muslim that commits the herrendous act.

most christians say jesus when thy commit sins; at least sexual illegality. is jesus participation or they are doing it for Jesus?

i dont speak like this, but this sitation warrants such an example!
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Hauwa1: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2009
Hmmm

@Abuzola- may God guide you to the right path amen, a prayer for you,'In the name of God, Oh this slave of yours seems to be highly infiltrated by satanic jihadist, have mercy on him and guide him, if not he is already a lost sheep, thank you Lord for i know you will answer my prayer, thank you'
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by dayokanu(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2009
Fort Hood gunman had told US military colleagues that infidels should have their throats cut
Major Nidal Malik Hasan, the gunman who killed 13 at America's Fort Hood military base, once gave a lecture to other doctors in which he said non-believers should be beheaded and have boiling oil poured down their throats.

He also told colleagues at America's top military hospital that non-Muslims were infidels condemned to hell who should be set on fire. The outburst came during an hour-long talk Hasan, an Army psychiatrist, gave on the Koran in front of dozens of other doctors at Walter Reed Army Medical Centre in Washington DC, where he worked for six years before arriving at Fort Hood in July

Colleagues had expected a discussion on a medical issue but were instead given an extremist interpretation of the Koran, which Hasan appeared to believe.

It was the latest in a series of "red flags" about his state of mind that have emerged since the massacre at Fort Hood, America's largest military installation, on Thursday.
Hasan, armed with two handguns including a semi-automatic pistol, walked into a processing centre for soldiers deploying to Iraq and Afghanistan, where he killed 13 and injured more than 30.
Fellow doctors have recounted how they were repeatedly harangued by Hasan about religion and that he openly claimed to be a "Muslim first and American second."
One Army doctor who knew him said a fear of appearing discriminatory against a Muslim soldier had stopped fellow officers from filing formal complaints.
Another, Dr Val Finnell, who took a course with him in 2007 at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Maryland, did complain about Hasan's "anti-American rants." He said: "The system is not doing what it's supposed to do. He at least should have been confronted about these beliefs, told to cease and desist, and to shape up or ship out. I really questioned his loyalty."
Selena Coppa, an activist for Iraq Veterans Against the War, said: "This man was a psychiatrist and was working with other psychiatrists every day and they failed to notice how deeply disturbed someone right in their midst was."
One of Hasan's neighbours described how on the day of the massacre, about 9am, he gave her a Koran and told her: "I'm going to do good work for God" before leaving for the base.
A civilian police officer who shot him, bringing the rampage to an end, said Hasan appeared "calm" during the massacre, hiding behind a telephone pole and shooting fellow soldiers in the back as they tried to get away.
"He was firing at people as they were trying to run and hide, said Sgt Mark Todd. "Then he turned and fired a couple of rounds at me. I didn't hear him say a word, he just turned and fired."
Hasan flinched after he was shot and slid down against the pole still clutching his gun, which had a laser sight on it. The officer kicked away the weapon and handcuffed him.
He said: "The guy was breathing, his eyes were blinking. I could tell that he was fading out and he didn't say anything. He was just kind of blinking."
Senator Joe Lieberman, who chairs the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security, said there had been "strong warning signs" that Hasan was an "Islamist extremist".
The committee would ask "whether the Army missed warning signs that should have led them to essentially discharge him, he said. He added: "The US
Army has to have zero tolerance. He should have been gone."
But General George Casey, the Army's Chief of Staff, said it was "speculation" that military authorities failed to pick up on warning signs. "I don't want to say that we missed it," he said.
Asked if military authorities had missed warning signs Gen Casey, the Army's Chief of Staff, added: "We have to go back and look at ourselves ,and ask ourselves the hard questions. Are we doing the right things? We will learn from this.
"It's too early to draw conclusions but we will ask ourselves the hard questions about what we are doing and the changes we should make as a result of this."
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by yeswecan(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
Abuzola you are a terrorist
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Abuzola(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2009
Huh ?
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by muhsin(m): 12:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
This really is a sad story to Americans especially family members of the deceased and the wounded soldiers. I kinda feel their pain.

Above notwithstanding, after reading the story thoroughly I nearly concluded that Major Hasan’s action was triggered by the same recipients of his shootings. The report says he was mocked by some other soldiers because of his religion. Why then? I think, as they say in medias, America gives equality to “all” its citizen; and is he not one?

But the unanswered question remains: did they deserve his (Major Hasan) response? Let us wait to read/hear about the motive that carried his guts away, we can then fathom the whole drama.

Lastly, it’s a well known fact that American invasion of Iraq as well as Afghanistan is unjustifiable; it’s even condemnable. I kinda blame Obama’s administration for failing to strategize better means to end this loose-loose operation. Both American (plus NATO) and Iraqis or Afghans are loosing lives. And I believe he (Obama) could do better than he’s doing but…
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
Above notwithstanding, after reading the story thoroughly I nearly concluded that Major Hasan’s action was triggered by the same recipients of his shootings. The report says he was mocked by some other soldiers because of his religion. Why then? I think, as they say in medias, America gives equality to “all” its citizen; and is he not one?

Its so sad the lenght you go to defend your murderous brother.

Including the pregnant woman and her fetus mocked your brother right?
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Abuzola(m): 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
Muslim Woman killed in courtroom bloodbath, she was 3 month pregnant, for wearing veil by a christian fanatic - The Local

http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?ct=np&ei=iSX7SpCcJp7oqwPU9sn7BA&output=wml&source=m&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thelocal.de/national/20090703-20359.html&whp=379&wsc=pr&wsi=247dbf774b31542b
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
@OP

the only cure for ignorance is knowledge, (no offence meant)

before you criticize a faith at least know the fundamentals of it so that you may be just,

The final admonition of the Prophet is a very touching one. It is an admonition all Muslims must live by. and the critics of the faith examined closely with objectivity.

The excerpt below is an embodiment of what Islam represent as spoken by the Messenger of Islam Muhammed|_
go figure,

[b]The Final Sermon:
After praising, and thanking God, the Prophet, may God send His praises upon him said:

“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore, listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.

O People, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. God has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. God has Judged that there shall be no interest, and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn Abd’al MuttaMutuall henceforth be waived,

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O People, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under a trust from God and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O People, listen to me in earnest, worship God, perform your five daily prayers, fast during the month of Ramadan, and offer Zakat. Perform Hajj if you have the means.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab, nor does a non-Arab have any superiority over an Arab; white has no superiority over black, nor does a black have any superiority over white; [none have superiority over another] except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

Remember, one day you will appear before God and answer for your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of rightrighteousnessr I am gone.

O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and it may be that the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people.”

Thus the beloved Prophet completed his Final Sermon, and upon it, near the summit of Arafat, the revelation came down:

“…This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My Grace upon you, and have chosen Islam for you as your religion…” (Quran 5:3) [/b]

To the Muslims, Let's examine ourselves: To what extent are we following this inimitable message?
To the truthers, seekers of truth and the critics, what part of this message is unjust, universally unacceptable, evil or wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Still A Muslim? / The Hypocrisy Of Child Abuse In Many Muslim Countries - A Christian Opinion / Creeping Shariah, How Muslims Are "Taking Over The World creepishly", Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.