Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) (2102 Views)

ALLAHU AKBAR!!! See What Becomes Of A Woman After Steping On The Qur'an / Try It And If It Is True, Type ALLAHU AKBAR / Allah Akbar......very Inspiring Picture!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by TrueSeeker(m): 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2010
@AIRGIG

O People, no prophet or apostle will come after me, and no new faith will be born. Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Quran and my example, the Sunnah, and if you follow these you will never go astray.

a lot of new faith has since being born and many self-acclaimed prophets.

Do you know about Atheism, Baha Ullah, Joseph Smith, Echanchar or whatever, Guru maharji in Ibadan? a lot of new faiths and prophets are in the world already.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2010
In the concept of islam,  only monotheism are referred to as true faith and the example given in the Quran are Judaism, Christianity (both in their pristine form) and Islam. All these faith to a large extent share same ancestry of Abraham, the father of faith.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by ttruth(m): 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2010
Islam is the only cult system that kills people with sword on one hand and Quran on the other and at the same time shouting allah u akbar.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by AbuZola3(m): 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2010
In ur dream, right ?
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by ttruth(m): 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

In your dream, right ?

Farouk Muttalab's brother, must you respond to everything I write? grin grin grin grin grin

The truth is bitter, Islam is terror and deception.
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by AbuZola3(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2010
In ur dream
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2010
Abu Zola:

In your dream
t.truth d guy is a terrorist
Re: Before Killing 13 People He Shouted "allah-u-akbar" (god Is Great) by mujybite00: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2012
Its a pure shame that, most Muslim have derailed from the pure teachings and practices of the HOLY PROPHET [saw]...

May Allah show and revive them from their own choosing path.

LOVE FOR ALL, HATRED FOR NONE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Creeping Shariah, How Muslims Are "Taking Over The World creepishly", Lol / So Prophetic! Fr. Mbaka Assures To Resign If His Latest Prophecy Comes To Nought / Are You Still A Muslim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.