Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) (53651 Views)

Innoson Vehicles Used By FRSC, Police, Army, Nigeria Fire Fighters / Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
rahman137:
Remind me again, how many IVM cars are in the Anambra state govt fleet again?

guy i just responded to a comment, i am not here to prove their is God, the evidence is all around u. stay off my mention.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
The usual assumption is that afonjas will not be happy with this. I'm Yoruba and I'm happy. The truth is I'm so happy that an indeginous company can do this. If only we could come together and send those polictians dividing us for their benefit.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by IykeMzee(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
If Only we can build our lives around what we have things would be extremely better. I Rep Success

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by sod09(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
nice
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by waternogetenemy: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
OkoYiboz:

Yes, he must come and prostrate before Ambode and all Afonjas in Lagos. Wanna know why? All Igbo business men must come to Lagos to eat Amala and ewedu before thay can make it in life.

lagos remains a no mans land as long as nigeria continues.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by dfrost: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
“a journey of 1000 miles begins with a step...” wink
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by CXLVII: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
An inscription should be at the entrance stating "Passengers re at own risk"

I remember all the ones GEJ deployed to Lagos as SURE P transit buses, They ALL presently in the junkyard now.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by walosky(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Virtually all the buses are grounded of late, probably the state government lacks funds for the maintenance of the said buses and running of yhe company
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
The usual assumption is that afonjas will. Or be happy with this. I'm Yoruba and I'm happy. The truth is I'm so happy that an indeginous company can do this. If only we could come together and send those polictians fivifing us for their benefit.

If more yoruba spoke like you, this business of afonja and envy would never have been widespread. Go to Igbo success threads, you will know why Afonjas constitute a great nuisance and disservice to humanity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by eherbal(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
I've always been an advocate for local content. From the local shoemaker to the automobile industries. Imagine the humongous savings on foreign currency, not to talk of massive employment this will help foster.
We should walk the talk. The federal govt should make it compulsory for all govt institutions to purchase made in Nigeria automobile and other sundries. Even the blue nudes purchased by the Lagos state govt is from china, and it's already giving gear problems. This means the parts will have to be ordered from China.
If it was innosson buses, the order will be local. Pls, let's be proud of our own. that's how China came to be the world's household name. God bless Nigeria and it's citizens

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
waternogetenemy:

lagos remains a no mans land as long as nigeria continues.

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, the Lagoon is the portion of strong-headed nitwits who have no sense of history.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Angelb4: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
richidinho:

So is Lagos beautiful?

No. Enugu is beautiful.
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Alariwo2: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
just watch how igbos will force one Nigeria matter on yorubas now because it is innoson

these same people will go back to name calling tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Fabulosdave01: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Freedom2016:

If more yoruba spoke like you, this business of afonja and envy would never have been widespread. Go to Igbo success threads, you will know why Afonjas constitute a great nuisance and disservice to humanity.

Don't disrespect my tribe please. Yorubas and igbos are great people.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by squino(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
sheedy407:
Another good news from IPOB

I joined Nairaland in 2005 and today is my Birthday.
As a loyal Nairaland,can i get 2005 LIKES?

Look for a snake topic, u ll get it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by chibuike65: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
hazyfm1:

True talk, but unfortunately, he won't be able to meet Lagos demand

But nothing wrong in tryiyong
yourabanism still the worry you bro no be amala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
sheedy407:

2006 and you've only spent just 2 months & 10 days online instead of 10years or Atleast 3years? sad

Where's the loyalty

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Alariwo2: 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
CXLVII:
An inscription should be at the entrance stating "Passengers re at own risk"

people might come for you but honestly you have a point

in a country like Nigeria where there are no regulatory bodies to inspect or approve car & vehicles manufacturing making sure they comply with international standards.. these vehicles are as good as mobile coffins

can Innoson recall any of them in case of operational flaws?
can he sell and compete in the international stage?

it's not all about show off or better than thou syndrome.. when you see danger, speak out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
kettle84:
Ambode you are welcome to buy innoson buses to replace those old buses in Lagos state so as to make Lagos look Better and enjoyable.

Eko oni baje oooo.

naa those thieves prefer to buy from China in other to hike the price and make more money

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
richidinho:
Very nice

Since we cannot mould the engine atleast we can benefit a lot from the rest parts

Employment, foreign exchange and indirect labour

Once again, kudos to our brothers from the east
God bless u bro, may ur hustle yield its fruits

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
IVM

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by arosunshine(m): 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
OkoYiboz:

Yes, he must come and prostrate before Ambode and all Afonjas in Lagos. Wanna know why? All iPod business men must come to Lagos to eat Amala and ewedu before thay can make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Toosure70: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
kettle84:
Ambode you are welcome to buy innoson buses to replace those old buses in Lagos state so as to make Lagos look Better and enjoyable.

Eko oni baje oooo.
Leyland motors is back. They produce something similar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
hazyfm1:

True talk, but unfortunately, he won't be able to meet Lagos demand

But nothing wrong in trying
what makes Lagos so special if not those Igbo traders doing their legal businesses ...

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by marceloz99: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good day NLanders. I wanna use this medium to invite u all to d Lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry. We hosting an international crusade at our headquarters (Ijesha,amuwo odofin,Lagos state.) on the 26th and 27th of November, 2016, titled ”HOPE FOR THE NEEDY”. I urge each and every one of us to come so as to experience the manifestation of God's power live.I assure you that as you come,all that seems impossible in your life will surely b made possible. Thank you all. Time- 8a.m #Godisnotdead

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by richidinho(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chikelue2000:
God bless u bro, may ur hustle yield its fruits

Amen oo.. Tnx
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by XploraBen(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is truly a nice development from my industrious southeastern brothers.
Local content development and sustainability is the way forward for Nigeria.

sheedy407:

cheesy Funny you.
Today is also my birthday and I joined Nairaland in 2012 so because of that I should demand for 2012 likes right? The funny thing is that you might even get up to 25 likesgrin

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Agbalanze(m): 5:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
sheedy407:

Don't expect likes from afonjas after u have just mentioned IPOB.. Them b Tom n Jerry na grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Rivers, Cross River, Delta etc all patronize IVM vehicles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by DaPuncline: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Freedom2016:

As if igbos too are saints. Check yoruba threads and see what your IPOB brothers are doing with their hate-filled mind.
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Caseless: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
sheedy407:

your profile says "2006" why are you lying?
Re: Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) by Mumiking(f): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thank God for Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Remove Check Engine Light Originating From Bad/absent Catalytic Converter / Oyinbo Woman Finds Massive Python In Her Car Garage(graphic Video) / BMW Trolls Mercedes On Halloween, Dresses AMG E53 Up To Look Like BMW M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.