Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) (1442 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by dewsofhope: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Note to start: I know there are very awesome faithful married men out there. I am not bashing all men in this!

Usually when I suspect a guy is married or in a serious relationship, I just go silent on him and ignore his advances till he notices I am not interested but I had a funny encounter with one and it all just exploded few minutes ago. I met this guy for the first time around 2013 at a meeting. Somehow I recall those meetings included greetings like 'how is madam and the children'. We never had any informal convo but these past few months, he has been calling and sending me messages like he is about to die or something. I told my friends and they believe he is single because of his approach and consistency. Anyway, I told him point blank that I know he is married and I needed him to stop the games. Of cos he denied it and said he wants us to get serious and that if not for me ignoring him all this while, we should be doing our intro this December. LMAOOO! Of cos through all our chats I constantly say it clearly....'but you are married'.

Being off work today and with plenty time on my hand, I decided to put an end to this. I got on his Facebook (luckily I can view all his photos on facebook without being his friend on there), did a screenshot and sent him some of his photo in which he was clearly wearing his wedding band. Oga denied it and said one was a 'fashion ring' and the other way a key holder undecided

I looked up his surname on his friendslist on facebook and stumbled on someone that is probably his brother. Scrolled through this relatives page and just like a minute and I landed on prewedding photo including a congratulatory message from his relative. I sent the photo to him and asked for an explanation (cos in the usual manner of lying, there is always and explanation). Oga said it was a mini intro for a wedding that never happened

So I just need to ask the unfaithful married men (or their friends):
- Why do you guys have to deny the existence of your wife just because you want to get with a girl?

And for my beautiful single ladies:
- Share your experience with desperate married men that won't take NO
- When a guy asks you out, do you only relly on his words or check on your own if he is really available?

Married women:
- What will you do if you discovered your husband is living single?

It seems we women have dropped the bar so low that we manager whatever these men throw our way. Some married women are really just in it for the accommodation cos the husband thing is not even a good father to their kids.

What makes me even more irritated is that most people out there believe that single girls deliberately go after this married man. I know loads of single girls like myself that tirelessly and consciously do all things possible to push away these married men.

cheesy

Photo 1 - Whatsapp chat
Photo 2 - Wedding ring he called key holder and fashion ring
Photo 3 - Prewedding pics with Congratulatory message on his wedding from a relative

Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
You seem to be the one typing more...that means to me;
It seems you're already falling for his "lies".
Or
Why would you apologize to a "married man" if you were on calls?

Are you very single?
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by iamharkinwaley: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
lmao oooo...... Bursted
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin
mini intro, a ring, a daughter

Dude is funny
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by AnodaIT(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
For you to really time to do investigation work, e mean say you don already fall for the guy.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by tempex88(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
It is for the men to ask, it is for the ladies to say no. Every other institutions except the church and western culture approves of polygamy

1 Like

Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by dewsofhope: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
The last message where I wrote a lot was just after a call where he was insisting the prewedding photo was just a 'mini intro' for a wedding that didnt happen and it irritated me that someone will go to that extent and indirectly deny a wife - a woman that is toiling to keep a home together. It's annoying.

emusmithy:
You seem to be the one typing more...that means to me;
It seems you're already falling for his "lies".
Or
Why would you apologize to a "married man" if you were on calls?

Are you single?
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by yeanka007: 4:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thank God you know he is married, if you don't know and you accepted and that would have been doom.

People will feel sorry for his but will be more sorrier for you.

Thank God for you.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by yatch360: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
That guy has a PhD in cooking stories and he's got yr attention wrapped around his twisted tongue
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
There are some men who want to have a relationship with another lady despite the fact they are married. Some deny the existence of their wives because they don't want things to get complicated. Others choose to do so because they know the girl will never agree to a relationship if there's a wife involved.
For the girls who don't care whether a man is married or not, the men don't usually bother to lie.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
dewsofhope:
The last message where I wrote a lot was just after a call where he was insisting the prewedding photo was just a 'mini intro' for a wedding that didnt happen and it irritated me that someone will go to that extent and indirectly deny a wife - a woman that is toiling to keep a home together. It's annoying.

Hmm, I like what you said earlier about you ignoring men when you discover they are married but this one na...it's hard to let go, why?

Since 2013? Just friends?
The last thing a man can watch go away just like that is a girl just hanging around, chatting just freely.

I need explanation, girlfriend. cheesy
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
dewsofhope:
Note to start: I know there are very awesome faithful married men out there. I am not bashing all men in this!
Usually when I suspect a guy is married or in a serious relationship, I just go silent on him and ignore his advances till he notices I am not interested but I had a funny encounter with one and it all just exploded few minutes ago. I met this guy for the first time around 2013 at a meeting. Somehow I recall those meetings included greetings like 'how is madam and the children'. We never had any informal convo but these past few months, he has been calling and sending me messages like he is about to die or something. I told my friends and they believe he is single because of his approach and consistency. Anyway, I told him point blank that I know he is married and I needed him to stop the games. Of cos he denied it and said he wants us to get serious and that if not for me ignoring him all this while, we should be doing our intro this December. LMAOOO! Of cos through all our chats I constantly say it clearly....'but you are married'.
Being off work today and with plenty time on my hand, I decided to put an end to this. I got on his Facebook (luckily I can view all his photos on facebook without being his friend on there), did a screenshot and sent him some of his photo in which he was clearly wearing his wedding band. Oga denied it and said one was a 'fashion ring' and the other way a key holder undecided
I looked up his surname on his friendslist on facebook and stumbled on someone that is probably his brother. Scrolled through this relatives page and just like a minute and I landed on prewedding photo including a congratulatory message from his relative. I sent the photo to him and asked for an explanation (cos in the usual manner of lying, there is always and explanation). Oga said it was a mini intro for a wedding that never happened
So I just need to ask the unfaithful married men (or their friends):
- Why do you guys have to deny the existence of your wife just because you want to get with a girl?
And for my beautiful single ladies:
- Share your experience with desperate married men that won't take NO
- When a guy asks you out, do you only relly on his words or check on your own if he is really available?
Married women:
- What will you do if you discovered your husband is living single?
It seems we women have dropped the bar so low that we manager whatever these men throw our way. Some married women are really just in it for the accommodation cos the husband thing is not even a good father to their kids.
What makes me even more irritated is that most people out there believe that single girls deliberately go after this married man. I know loads of single girls like myself that tirelessly and consciously do all things possible to push away these married men.
cheesy
Photo 1 - Whatsapp chat
Photo 2 - Wedding ring he called key holder and fashion ring
Photo 3 - Prewedding pics with Congratulatory message on his wedding from a relative
don't mind him. He is obviously looking for a quick one. He is obviously married and proudly so, if not his ring won't reflect on Facebook. Most of these married men just want an adventure, they will hardly trade their wives for flings...my opinion though.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by dingbang(m): 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
Nice
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by Sijo01(f): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
A desperate married idioot looking for who to mess around with..........................I pity the unfortunate woman that married this lying cheat.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by vani86: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
It is normal, even someone I thought was a friend who is married went after my gf. Been avoiding me ever since when she burst his bubble and told me. Happens all d time. If you hang with married men, I swear they are more promiscuous then single guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by dewsofhope: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
True words! Their promiscuity and persistence is next to none. They can give you 10 missed calls in 2 minutes

Oh Lord guide your single daughters o especially from the ones that deny their wife and claim to be single cheesy

vani86:
It is normal, even someone I thought was a friend who is married went after my gf. Been avoiding me ever since when she burst his bubble and told me. Happens all d time. If you hang with married men, I swear they are more promiscuous then single guys

1 Like

Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by torres89: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
the guy ain't a sharp one...
don't pray to meet a very smart guy...
what if he wasn't on fb and u barely know anything about him ?
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by Filashade(f): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
I really want God to tell me the honest truth as to why Men (dont even bring women into this matter like seriously u dey craze?) cheat.

He really has to answer that question for me because the amount of men wey my young sef don see that are cheating is just unbelieveable.

Dey want to chop two cake at once abi?

Now when the woman cheat dey say she is an Ashawo now please tell me, who b the ashamo? Men are just ojukokoro. Greedy men.

If you no longer love ur wife just tell her simply, am no longer interested in you and am not feeling you anymore or better still tell her what the other WOMEN you like are doing or things you would like her to do and if she doesnt compromise and if what ur asking for is reasonable then yh file for a divorce, stop cheating and stop giving us an excuse that Men are Hunters and are made to re-produce, Nibo?

Please o, God come and answer me o, I really want to know why, because e b like sey us women are just there to accept this foolishness abi?

Is okay...

1 Like

Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by sunnyt1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
If most girls handle such issue this way infidelity in marriages wil reduce. Like i wil alwaz tell female friends, anyone who dates a married man is digging a grave, karma has no antedote, and Such escapade will haunt ur own marriage.

A word of advice for ladies, the way u expect a guy to behave which u cal maturity is most times displayed by married men, thats y u fall 4 dia tricks, u find ursef in d picture ova time bcs he knows hw to treat a lady, imagine d lady above who hav bin around since 2013, wat do u expect d wive 2 do if she knew u hv bin around fr 3 yrs.

so build ur own relationship wit a single guy and dnt expect him to act like that matured married man u knw who built himsef to that status overtime.

When a married man woos u pls run 4 ur life and guard ur future delegently. some men are out there on a destructive mission, dnt fall prey
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by danny34(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's possible he was married..... You ought to find out what happened.... A break up, divorce e. t. c. He doesn't appear to me like he is lying... Dig deeper to make an informed decision
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by greatwhite(m): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is just one side of the story. Would love to read the guys side. I would not blame the dude just yet. You said he started calling & messaging you some months ago. Between 2013 and 2016 no communication ba? He just woke up one day and said you are his new project? For a married man to chase you the way you described. You must have flashed some green light. I didn't see that part in your story. You knew he was married but you encouraged him with your reverse psychology. When you went trough his fb, were you really looking for a reason not to do him?

Even though the dude is a coconut head. You story get K leg.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by dewsofhope: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
You don't deserve an explanation but you need to be educated (I won't waste my precious time to do you that favour cos your nature of thinking is that irritating type common with a certain demographic).

You're clearly the type that believes women 'invite' and 'greenlight' harrassment. You can save that cheap logic for your kind.

greatwhite:
This is just one side of the story. Would love to read the guys side. I would not blame the dude just yet. You said he started calling & messaging you some months ago. Between 2013 and 2016 no communication ba? He just woke up one day and said you are his new project? For a married man to chase you the way you described. You must have flashed some green light. I didn't see that part in your story. You knew he was married but you encouraged him with your reverse psychology. When you went trough his fb, were you really looking for a reason not to do him?

Even though the dude is a coconut head. You story get K leg.
Re: Single Girl Questions For The Unfaithful Married Men (photos Of My Experience) by greatwhite(m): 7:54am On Nov 26, 2016
dewsofhope:
You don't deserve an explanation but you need to be educated (I won't waste my precious time to do you that favour cos your nature of thinking is that irritating type common with a certain demographic).

You're clearly the type that believes women 'invite' and 'greenlight' harrassment. You can save that cheap logic for your kind.

I believe in a balanced story. If you have a problem with that. Solve it. Have a nice day miss grin

(1) (Reply)

7 Art Galleries You Need To Visit In Lagos (See Pictures) / My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess / What Is That Song That You Always Wanna Listen To After A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.