Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance (64316 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by 86bee(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
I like her courage.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by SalomonKane: 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
"Delivered from prostitution"? Like seriously? Didn't know prostitution is a curse that now need spiritual cleansing.

LMAO!!!.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by saydfact(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by nwasinachi(f): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
rawpadgin:
have u seen a prostitute that doesn't use condom
how would i know? use to think they are anything goes.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Daet(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wasit afata d HIV test? Sha God at wrk
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Saleeyoo01(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hehe! See Condoms lyk Dubai butter mint. I know some of my guys - due to this economy recession would like to get their own share. As for me... I no need the concernment. It's meant for the bigger boyz & girls.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A mild drama ensued during a recent church programme organized by Ugandan Pastor, Robert Kayanja of Miracle Centre Ministries -when a 25-year-old commercial sex worker identified as Ninsiima Allen, brought her numerous boxes of condoms after she was delivered from prostitution.
According to report by the church, the lady who tested negative after an HIV test, has started preaching to her former colleagues to change their ways.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/see-boxes-of-condoms-ex-prostitute.html
So wit dat smile on her face, make o hear say she don repent
Make I give am like 10£, she go open Punny like accra fly over
See that buddy boobs

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by jamalnation(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
All dis condoms 4 one punna hmmn fear women
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:
hypocrisy is when the pastor decides to burn them instead of sharing it out to the youths
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by DeejayTflexx(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
She's using condom still scare
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Bobbyrobby1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
y some people nor get sense,so if ur pastor share condom in church u will take abi,smh,den wat is he trying to preach by sharing condom,pre marital sex by youth,giving them the will to have sex,after all na my pastor give me condom,e say if I nor fit hold body make I use am.some nairaland people need to check their brain every time una go dey talk rubbish.thank god for ur deliverance beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:
hypocrisy is when the pastor decides to burn them instead of sharing it out to the youths

Any Church that does that is a church of Satan.
In short the pastor is promoting premarital sex. Which is against Bible principles.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by ezechinwa2: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Peacetemi:

Condoms are used to curb the spread of STDs and also used for birth control

There's nothing demonic about them Mr Pastor cheesy

thanks for correcting him. his only looking at the negative side of using condoms.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Momoh7(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
na so I take waka pass
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by makdcash(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin grin grin where thaat came out from grin grin grin...upandan sorry uganda grin grin

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by millionboi(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
dacovajnr:
always an Olosho my brother...I just dey look am undecided
hahaha...Konji no dey give up
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by bonechamberlain(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:
grin una no go kill person. grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Mrmfon: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
I hear say she is HIV negative ?? I doubt. Glory be to God...

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by oriakofe(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
when market don finish abi?
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dacovajnr: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
millionboi:
hahaha...Konji no dey give up
Dem think say nazo e easy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by yinkslinks(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
So u mean she can now hold konji? Me i cant ooooooo. I just bought 4 packs now for the weekend.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by AngryNigerian(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Noted...

But what about the guy with the lady in red
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by yinks0067: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Luizkid:

Cant stop laughing ...........
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by foreverkind1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Maximus85:

Once an Olosho.......

Always an olosho

Make I help you complete am grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dozzykoncept(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Bobbyrobby1:
y some people nor get sense,so if ur pastor share condom in church u will take abi,smh,den wat is he trying to preach by sharing condom,pre marital sex by youth,giving them the will to have sex,after all na my pastor give me condom,e say if I nor fit hold body make I use am.some nairaland people need to check their brain every time una go dey talk rubbish.thank god for ur deliverance beautiful
Of course there are married couples in the church (not only singles) . So it's not a bad idea if it's shared to them. We are talking family planning here, even though there are other methods of family planning.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by maximus10: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Can I talk now?... which product be that..
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Towncrier007(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
dingbang:
If only regular babes owned condoms as plenty as these..
hiv nor for dey I swear.
many girls nor dey even ask for condoms, so now who ask we dey look them like Okpo
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by formular123triol(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
commercial!
.............by the way,is it T.B.J's church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Who Swallow Semen Are Cannibals - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Here Are 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs That Will Move You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.