Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance (64327 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
porshuch:
like the way your sister spreads her own p una for me.
Why are you offended. Are you guilty of what I said? Sorry o public worker

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by wendy241(f): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2016
dingbang:
grin epic question. grin

Even the ladies in church will deny they don't know what it's used for
d prostitute wud hv keep dem deliverance do nt mean she wil nt hv sex again in her entire life condom na 4 protection
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by dingbang(m): 11:03am On Nov 26, 2016
wendy241:
d prostitute wud hv keep dem deliverance do nt mean she wil nt hv sex again in her entire life condom na 4 protection
kiss I love ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by kabrud: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
NL girls need deliverance pass this Girl sef
Especially one of them changing from one moniker to the other always jumping from thread to thread searching for one mugu wey she go maga.
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by porshuch: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Why are you offended. Are you guilty of what I said? Sorry o public worker
tongue e pain you well. grin
Re: Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance by wendy241(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2016
dingbang:
kiss I love ur comment.
tnkss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Oyedepo Kneeling Down Before Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.